Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 pm
Hunter ran infront of samantha pulling the girl with him, "sam this is my sister sierra, shes your gaurdian like me, well katies gaurdian anyways"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 pm
((ha I knew it!))

Samantha jumpped a little when Hunter ran infront of her. "Oh hi there." She said in a even yet surprized tone. Samantha felt like such an idiot, she knew Hunter and cheating on her wasn't something he would do. She looked at the girl then to Hunter. "Uh, yeah, Hunter I dont really think Katie needs a protecter. She has Logan you know he's more than jst her hushabnd, he's also her protecter. If she needed one, and also there is Kabal. Although, it would be nice to have someone new to talk to." samantha smiled.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 pm
Katie found them and walked up to Hunter. She smiled at him and then punched him in the nose, "A**hole! How could you?!? Sam is the best thing that ever happened to you and you know it!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:45 pm
((Lmao))

Samantha was shocked at what Katie did. "Katie what are you doing!?" She pulled Katie away from Hunter and Sierra and whispered in her ear. "Katie, i know what you thinking but thats not it. I know i thopught that too, but i was wrong. That's Hunter's sister, Sierra. Oh and i have to get a new phone i kinda crushed mine." Samantha moved away from Katie's ear and looked at Hunter with a apologetic and ashamed look.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 pm
Hunter steped back when she hit him and laughed, "do you really think i would do that to sam" sierra smiled, "dont worry, hunters just my brother katie, my name is sierra"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm
Katie's eyes got wide, "Ooooh. I thought that with you and Sam and her and Sam and you.....ya know you two do kinda look alike. I'm Katie by the way," she said to Sierra.  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:22 pm
Hunter smiles and huges sam, "i would never cheat on you sam, i love you"

Sierra smiles, "i know katie, im your gaurdian"

((gone for a week see you next week, leavin tommorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 pm
Samantha hugs Hunter back. "I love you too." She smiles andleans back a little to look at his face.

((oh cool although i'll be gone next week and i have a plan for that with this rp. hehehe.....))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:30 pm
"I should have know...you being Hunter's sister and all. Well I think Imma go get something to eat. This baby makes me hungry a lot. Any of you care to join me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm
"Sure, I never got to finish my lunch." Samantha smiles at Katie and pulles out of Hunter's arms.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Katie went to the restaraunt with Sam and ordered a lot of food. She hadn't eaten much in a while and was starving. Her stomach was huge by now and she knew the baby was only weeks away from being born. As she ate, she said to Samantha, "Sorry about hitting Hunter. I should have known. Oh by the way," she said casually, "Since Logan isn't around anymore I guess I'll just ask you now. I know you're already the aunt, but would that be ok if you and Hunter were possibly her godparents as well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 pm
Samantha looked at Katie with a warm smile. "That would be such an honor. Of course we will." She said and took a drink of lemonade. "So do you have a name for her yet?" She asked sweetly and took a bite of her sandwhich.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 pm
"I don't know...Mybe Mari or...Jasmine. No not Jasmine. What do you think about Baley?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm
"I like it, Baley. Very pretty. Oh how about Jamie or Kat as in Katherine. I like the name Katherine." Samantha smiled at Katie.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 am
Katie's smile got wider, "Oh I like that one! Or Morgan...or...hm...well I guess I'll decide once the baby comes. I can't wait!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff