Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbit Hole

Back to Guilds

A role play guild for the creative of heart! 

Tags: role play, Wonderland, Rabbit, polls 

Reply Guild disscusion
Rules [updated 6.13.09]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miellee
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm
Rules

Abide by these rules, or I will send my poll monster to eat you. Seriously.

1. We are rated T for teen, strong cursing is not allowed. If it seems beneficial, use any of these to block out a few letters : @#$%^&*
2. No playing God. That is me. Thank you.
3. Be nice to my mods, they are here to help!
4. Be semi-lit, please. No one liners, NONE. Repeated use of such will result in a warning, then a ban.
5. Follow the Gaia TOS.
6. Please include all romance you want, I encourage it! But cybering is prohibited, it's nasty and uncalled for, take it to the PMs if you really have to.
7. I can add to these rules at anytime. (But I'll notify everyone if i make any major changes) So, I recommend just looking in from time to time.
8. Do NOT join and post once just to be never seen or heard from again, or your name will collect dust. I will give you a warning, and if you continue to be absent from the guild, I will ban you. I'm sorry, but there isn't any room in an RP guild for people who don't RP

And note: This isn't necessarily a rule, but please try to be online and posting if you are in an active forum role play. But I understand that you have lives that you must attend to from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Guidlines for the Threads

I completely blame myself for this one, and I thorouhgly deserve a beating, for sure. But these will be some simple guidlines on where to post what, and where not to post.

+ Most subforums are rps, so feel free to post in those, following the guild rules and Gaia ToS
+ The Crew Only section is self explanatory, if you can't get in, your not part of the crew.
+ The Chatter subforum is for all your nonsense, and advertising without spamming I think is permittable.
+ The main guild discussion is mostly for me and my officials, it's all related to the guild and how it will run smoothly, as well as announcements and such. So check back regularly.

Miellee
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Guild disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items