Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 am
The girls eyes widend in surprise as Mamoru turned around.She didn't expect that and was hit by the wound,she yelled in pain but then fell to the ground,motionless,coverd in blood and dead.

Jack was trying to push his enemy back when he was suddenly distracted by a yell,he turned around and starred at his ,now dead, friend.

Jay crossed his arms and replied"I am used to think nothing..but i think i can deal with the second thing"And with that he looked lovingly at Mina.

(gah! I am so busy in the lats time and forgot about it q.q)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 pm
((Hm...I think I should just go ahead and make the sequel. This is almost finished, anyway.))  

Stefisgarden

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Sequel  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 pm
Qin grabbed the chain, pulled it out of his hands and struck him over the head with it. He collapsed onto the ground, his vision fading in and out as he saw the blood-stained ground underneath him being yanked out and replaced by the trees overhead. He couldn't breathe, and he realized too late that Qin had been choking him with the chain. After struggling in vain against the crushing pressure, he heard a crack, and he fell limp onto the ground.

With a broad smile and wide eyes, she bolted up from her one-legged kneel and looked around at the battle scene, eager to break another neck.  

SapphireScythe

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Bump  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items