Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:31 am
((Um not sure what to do... sweatdrop Ah... I guess I'll just skip to the peace talks as Stefi suggested in her pm. TBH, not entirely sure how to do what I planned while keeping some surprises. Grr... it all seemed so brilliant when I was planning it.))

THis is all OOC:

So basicly, the peace talks are a lead-in to the end. A couple things I think you should know if we do my plan.

1) Any Eternal Eyes INSIDE the EE base during the peace talks are in SIGNIFICANT DANGER. If they do not get out soon, they will be inactive for the rest of the rp. I expect there to be some NPC casualties here.

2) Go ahead and decided who will be at the peace talks and who will be elsewhere.

Orders:
The army has recieved these orders.

Qin:
You will be charged to patrol the sky near the EE base until stuff begins. Stay out of sight if possible. You are to report to Mamoru. Your orders will be modified later.

Mamoru:
You will be heading up this operation.
From your last PM, stefi I think you know what I want you to do. If not I'll let you know step by step via Annexus remembering a conversation or something. You will be with a large number or NPC soldiers.

Arisu:
You will be with Annexus at the peace talks along with a small number of guards. Go ahead and post as Arisu and Annexus on the way to the peace talks, K?

Elisabeth will be in charge of a small group of NPC soldiers and under the authority of Mamoru.

Tremor:
You will be with Mamoru. You will also be in charge of a number of NPCs soldiers.

Note:
It is IMPORTANT that this final strike be at least somewhat effective. No real characters have to be incapacitated but a LOT of NPCs should.

Questions? Complaints? Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm
// zack was left out aww XD

I am not sure who should go to the peacetalks i wnated mina to come with jay and wanted Zeek to follow but without being seen and the rest should stay at the hideout^^

since no one is taking care of ZAck,Zack will try to follow his daddy ^^))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 pm
((I would prefer if all the main characters are away from the base except the ones from the army so that they are not left out in the final fight. Like Bonnie said, the people at the base will be unavailable for the final fight, for reasons only Bonnie and I know of at the moment. Everyone else will find out why after the fact.

As for what my characters will be doing...

Mina will be with Jay at the peace talks.

Mamoru will obviously be in charge of the operation at the base.

Arisu will be with Annexus throughout the entire talks.

Masa will follow Mina and Jay and help if they are in trouble.

Well, now that that's out of the way, let's start this already. Let's just say that Mina and Jay are already at the fort where the peace talks are and everyone else is away from the base. That'll make things go a bit quicker.))

Mina nervously looked around. She and Jay were in the room where the peace talks will be. Annexus had not yet arrived, yet Mina kept getting a bad feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru stood with the large group of soldiers that had been assigned to him for this mission. They were at the Eternal Eyes base, still unnoticed by the people in it. Not that it mattered. The only people left in it won't be fighting anyone anytime soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa crouched hidden in the shadows of the roof of the fort for the peace talks, ready to leap to Mina and Jay's aid if they should ever need help.

Arisu and Annexus were heading to the fort where the peace talks would be via horse. There were no need to bring guards from the castle as there were already soldiers at the fort. Arisu, due to her lack of sight, did nothing to steer the horse and just let the horse move with Annexus'.

((Um...I guess that will do.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 pm
[[Sounds good to me, let's get going!]]

Using the last of the vanishing gum, Qin took to the skies around the EE base. Part of her wished she could have been part of the talks, but the other part decided that doing her job was more important. Everything was quiet for the time being.  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:41 pm
Little Zack was following his father and Arisu!At leat e tried..he stolen a little horse and now rode following them,but he made it carefully so they won't see nor hear them!

Tremor stood bside Mamoru,he watched him and then the soldiers.He wasn't sure what his father was planning but it seemed liek he didn't want to wiat for the peacetalks.

Jay kissed Mina and smiled"don't worry ,calm down"HE told her as he noticed that she was nervous and worried"Everything will go well"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm
"But...What if it doesn't go well? What if something goes wrong?" Mina asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru turned to the nearest captain. "Release the vapors. The rest of you guard the exits. The gas will change color around the exits. That's how you will find them. Allow no one to escape. Also, do not kill anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. The king wants the Eternal Eyes left in there alive. Now go!"
"Sir!" the soldiers said and ran off to do as he ordered.

((I'm gonna save explaining what the gas does until my next post. ^^))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:07 pm
"Well then we hope that we have enough luck that Frederick is able to help us!"He grinned and placed his hands on her shoulder"I am sure we have luck and nothing bad will happen!"He kissed her and then kissed his good luck charm.

Tremor looked at Mamoru"What is this gas doing again?2He asked him quietly,his mission was to stay at Mamorus side and to help him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 am
((Sorry for disappearing. I have midterm exams this week and I been studying.))

Mina took a deep breath. "I just pray we aren't walking right into his trap..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This gas will put everyone inside to sleep. It's a sleeping gas. Only King Annexus has the antidote," Mamoru explained.  

Stefisgarden

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm
((Where is everyone?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 pm
[[Sorry, I was prepping for midterms. And right now I'm in the middle of midterm week >.O But I am a little confused about something: Is Qin in the same place as Mamoru and Tremor?]]  

SapphireScythe

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 pm
((Yeah. ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm
Tremor tilted his head"I..see..so our King has somethign special in mind,i wonder what"He watched how parents with their hcildren tried to get out of the hideout when they realized what was about to happen,they paniced ran out and were put to sleep by the gas.Tremor sighed"So..boring"HE mutterd.

ZAck was still following Annexus.

JAy smiled at Mina and kissed her softly"Don't worry!If it is a trap then i will get us out!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 am
Annexus kept his eyes focused steadily forward. In one hand he held a large leather scroll he had kept for just this occasion. It was very old and had magic of the most arcane type buried in it. On his other shoulder sat Shaina, blindfolded but alert and ready for her duty should it arise.

Glancing at the blindfolded bird, it reminded him of something. He glanced over his shoulder and gazed thoughtfully at the silent Arisu. She didn't know it, but the horse had been especially selected for her use by himself. It was of a high noble breed and it was smart and loyal. Even if she had no way to steer, it could be her eyes and guide her through no trouble.

He felt a strange dull ache when he looked at her and thought of these things. It reminded him of something from a long time ago, before he had changed, before his eyes had been opened to the coldness of the world and his soul had been blackened by hate. This feeling perplexed him and in truth even frightened him, but at the same time, he could not let it go. He didn't want to.

He cleared his throat, a small bit awkwardly and turned to Arisu.

"We are nearing the fort. It is just over the hill here," He said "The road is wide here and if you wish... the horse may come astride so we can speak before we arrive."

................................................................................................................

Elisabeth yawned loudly.

"This is too easy!" she complained. "I want to kill something!"

.......................................................................................................................

Fredrick was following the others a close distance. He wanted to watch the peace treaty but did not want his presence noticed as of yet. He didn't know how much Annexus knew about him or who he claimed to be, but he was sure discretion was in order either way.

So it was that he followed not to far behind the others, hood pulled over his head and cloak wrapped tightly around his shoulders. He appeared like no more than a wanderer or beggar in hopes to remain inconspicuous.

...........................................................................................................................

Luana growled under her breath. Fredrick had ordered her to stay behind and watch the hideout. This however, she resolved not to do. Fredrick was going into the very presence of the enemy, wasn't he in terrible danger and in need of her aid?

She had left the hideout and taken with her two Eternal Eyes who she trusted and deemed useful for this instance.

"We should do as Fredrick says," protested Nadia, a pale dark haired girl who had the ability to see great distances and through walls. "It isn't right... that we should..."

"Hush," snapped Luana. "We will return as soon as we know he is alright..."

"I agree with Nadia," piped up a tall, lean young man with rusty brown hair by the name of Jakob. His exceptional hearing was his gift, though his skill with the sword wasn't bad either. "My ears are picking up strange sounds in the woods near the hideout. We should really..."

A fierce glare from Luana shut them both up. A guilty twinge nagged at Luana, though. A part of her knew she was neglecting something important. But Fredrick had never asked her to stay behind from anything and she was a trifle sore about being left out now. She would follow, far enough away so as not to be seen but close enough so that Jakob and Nadia's skills could be used to monitor.

((Nadia and Jakob are both free to kill if you find them. Just don't do it all in one post, give others the chance to get involved. Nadia will try to run for help and Jakob will stand and fight with his sword. Is this alright Stefi? I wanted to have an opportunity for some casualties. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 am
((Yeah, it's fine. It wouldn't be much of a RP with warring sides without casualties, now would it? And Asuka alone is not enough.))

Mamoru remained silent. He knew what Annexus planned. But would it really work?

"As you wish, my Lord," Arisu said and the horse moved next to Annexus'.

((...I fail. *Hangs head in shame*))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:23 am
"Elizabeth is right"Tremor said as he looked at his long bow"I wnat action!Why can't we simply kill them?"Right in this moment few of the thieves came back and saw what was happening.they were in town to gather informations and now they starred shocked at what was happing,wuith a yell they attacked the soldiers.Tremor looked to the thieves"Can we kill them!?"

Jay played with his ring again and closed his eyes,he was nervous and hoped that it would go well,he hoped that the others are save and he hoped that they all will get peace.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff