Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image Here we have the rant and complaints thread.

I want to here your feedback on the guild, as well as the latest injustices.

I will start, while first making this guild for the first few tries my images would not show up! >: O
My links were correct, it was just being testy with me. Eventually I erased everything but one image link, and it miraculously worked!
So I did it piece by piece and now it's fine.

Dunno what the glitch was, but I was quite upset with the idea of not getting to use the pictures I worked so hard on :3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 am
if you use any fanart (meaning, not drawn by Naoko or Toei animation) could you please give credit to the artist >: looking around in the "gallery" section i saw alot of fanart with no credit.

artists worked hard on those, please give them proper credit.

heart  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am
kawaiibunny3
if you use any fanart (meaning, not drawn by Naoko or Toei animation) could you please give credit to the artist >: looking around in the "gallery" section i saw alot of fanart with no credit.

heart

Yes that's a very good idea, to give credit when available. The image galleries are under construction right now. Pretty soon they should be ridiculously full.
I haven't done any work on them yet, but when I do I'm sure it will invade my life and suck up far too much of my time XD
I'm an image search junkie.
“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 am
kawaiibunny3

heart

As it is, most fan art and doujinshi is found on the net giving no indication of who the artist was. If information is available we'll gladly give them credit, but otherwise we have no control over whether the information is available or not.  

Sailor Chariklo
Crew

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:14 am

I have a new rant.
This shall be my outlet.

I
don't like the live action Sailor Moon. I loved the idea when I first heard about it, but no. Seeing it, I don't like it.
I could go on and on but I will sum it up with: tacky.

*waits for barrage of angry fans*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 am
>> i agree XD  

Sailor Chariklo
Crew

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:23 am
aw, i like the live action sailor moon >:

sure the special effects and acting is cheesy. but i still love it. I like how it focuses more on the friendship of the girls, and the shintennou had ALOT more character devolopment. not to mention its the only adaptation where Naru-chan is cool and Mamoru is goodlooking to me XD

plus it has Kuroki Mio, i love that little backstabber.

of course i dont like it as much as the manga or anime. but i still like it alot  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
Did somebody mention PGSM?
User Image

Anywho, would this also be the best place to submit an idea?
Oh. And I suggest we have a banner thread so we could start advertising. ^^
User Image  

Amechaninwonderland

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 am
Ouuuuuuu bannerbannerbanners
Too much to do, all so much fun *runs in circles*
>> Ahem, sorry about that.
Yess, this thread is perfect for such suggestions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm
User Image
Well, we're a new guild and everything, so we really need some funds. I was thinking that maybe we could do something like an Art Auction fundraiser or something of that sort. (Here's an idea of what I'm talking about >> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12207575)

If so, I'd most definately volunteer. ^^
User Image  

Amechaninwonderland

Sofiel Seraphim

Dedicated Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image
I-I would also v-volunteer. I did the art in my post, and in my profile. I even d-do Elouai edits (if that can be considered art sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 pm
Aww nice job ^^ Glad to have another artist here.
I just did one banner! I'll start the thread up now.

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm
Sailor Chiron

I have a new rant.
This shall be my outlet.

I
don't like the live action Sailor Moon. I loved the idea when I first heard about it, but no. Seeing it, I don't like it.
I could go on and on but I will sum it up with: tacky.

*waits for barrage of angry fans*

Same here!
Now, here is my rant:
I HATE HATE HATE NON-CANON YAOI. ESPECIALLY WHEN BOTH CHARACTERS ARE STRAIGHT ACCORDING TO CANON.
I.e., Usagi and Seiya.
Seiya IS A GIRL. Takeuchi-sama herself said she did not like the changes made to the Starlights.
Or, better example: Hotaru and Chibiusa.
THEY ARE FRIENDS! CHIBIUSA LOVES HELIOS!!

And don't even get me started on pairings like Ami and Makoto, etc. The only non-straight pairing I will accept in this series is Michiru and Haruka.

It all started when I saw too many crack pairings on fanfiction.net involving Kurama from YYH.
I swear, they pair him up with every possible male character in the series, even his other form/past life, Youko Kurama! This is not possible. He cannot love himself! Not in that way, anyway!
There is no evidence in the series to indicate that he is homosexual. There is also no evidence in the series that he would ever consider being more than friends with anyone....except for a GIRL named Maya.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not a homophobe. I don't hate gay people.
I just hate crack pairings.
I would be just as angry if they paired Michiru or Haruka with a male character like Mamoru or Helios.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:53 pm
I agree with you to an extent XD
Seiya crushes on Usagi, and yus Seiya is a girl. It's because she loves her princess, Kakyuu, but Kakyuu had her own prince (that Galaxia killed, similar to sailor moon)
Usagi reminds Seiya of her own princess, hence the crush. Hence why through the whole story hes cracking jokes about them dating XD kisses her, holds her hand, etc.

Other than Seiya crushin on Usagi, and Haruka and Michiru, there are no gay relationships in Sailor Moon. (Makes me said, love ma yuri, but thats the way it is). Though you can argue that in the frist series, Beryl had her two gay boys, but that was only in the anime and Naoko didn't even know why they did that, doesn't even hint at it in the manga.
Hotaru and Chibiusa, though the idea is kinda cute in a slightly ***** kinda way, doesn't make sense. Unfortunately, Chibiusa has her prince. End of story.

I also dun understand all the pairings like Rei and Usagi, or Setsuna and anyooone. All the inners are quite boycrazy. Ami and Makoto I just can't see as a couple, doesn't seem plausible.

Unfortunately, I'm a sucker for Minak and Rei pairing. They are very very close in the manga, and theres so many suggestive images. *Wishful sigh*
But I hate it when they pair up people that are alreadyyyy apart of a couple. Like Haruka and Usagi! Ugh. Yes, Haruka is an indiscriminate flirt, but shes loyal to Michiru! >: O

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

K a r a - tan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm
To avoid an argument, I'll just say I don't mind the pairings if they work. whee

But as for my suggestion, maybe a sub section for... *Thinks*
Oh~
Maybe one for updates in the Sailor Moon world~? ^^;
I know, lame idea. xP

The Galaxy Cauldron

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items