Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Riddles

Back to Guilds

Put Your Mind To The Test - Join us on a mad-cap romp thru the seven seas in search of the ultimate riddle(and advenchar! - V.C. Austin) 

Tags: Riddles, puzzles, role-playing, pirates, riddle 

Reply Riddle Lounge
Riddle forum guidlines... please read first before posting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyssan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 pm
When posting riddles, try to keep them as clear as possible so as to avoid confusion and post them one riddle per post. We lock down keep an archive of solved riddles and it is easier to sort them this way. Respect each other's entries. This guild is open to everyone, of all ages, and there is bound to be a wide range of ability in expressing oneself. Keep it clean, keep it fun, and most of all... enjoy. Just ask yourselves this question before you ridicule anyone.... would you like such a thing to happen to you. The answer is probably not. Follow Gaia's Rules & TOS and we should do fine.

For those who wish to join, remember, riddles can be found everywhere... so let's go dig them up, ok? biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:24 pm
Also

I'm posting this here... hopefully it will help to remind you all.... crew and passengers alike...

Please... please... please... keep the main forum for riddles and riddle related material... post all other items where needed in either the crew lounge or in Austin's Welcome Aboard the HMS Jade's Corner thread, Lyssan's Trunk of Many Topics or what have you....

I like goofing off as much as anyone... role-playing and stuff is great... but it is getting hard to follow the riddles... and i just cleaned house here....

so if you posted something off topic and can't find it where you thought you left it... I probably filed it elsewhere...

Lyssan
Captain

Riddle Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces