What Pokemon is the person above you (game) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm
An interesting game that I just made up, just now. Rules of the game are simple, if you know the show/games of Pokemon, then you are gonna love this.

You just simply have to say what Pokemon/trainer does the person above you remind you of.

Since I am starting this, I will describe myself.

I think, I am a lot like... Swampert. I am strong, low to the ground, am kinda dirty, and every now and then, I make my opponent all wet. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Ok... You're a Swampert? confused  

Phaeton 2

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:02 pm
Ghastly! Because your avatar is all black and stuff.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:51 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Ok, I know very little about pokemon, the only reason I'm really posting is because I want to see what others say about me. Anyway, Trish... hrm...

Randomly, I say Scisor (I dunno if that's correctly spelled)

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 am
Roland, you are like mismagius from the diamond and pearl series. The flame in the background reminds me of the purple ectoplasm that surrounds the pokemon, thus also revealing its psychic abilities.

Plus, I can feel like if you wanted to, you could likely use some pretty big and bad moves.

Trish, you would more accurately fit the role of Marowak. The crowbar that you hold could be the "Bonemerang" a common attack used by Marowak. Plus, you have that mask over your eyes along with the StreetFighter headband, so that would represent that you are a mysterious, but rebellious type.

Phaeton isn't ghastly really. If he were like Ghastly, he'd have that giant eye ball over him or he'd be transformed into something floating in the air like a comet or something.

Nah, I think Phaeton reprents more like Bronzong. Commonly found in caves, no one really can tell if it is really made of Bronze. It is dark in color, and one of its favorite moves is a steel wind move. The gun that he carries, would be more like within his mouth.

If Phaeton had a blue jacket and a turtle shell on his back, then he would be Blastoise.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 am
And here I was thinking it was personality based.
Anyway, since you are the one above me at the moment, I'll say that you are one of the SchoolKid trainers, since you seem to be rather bubbly and tend to become serious about small things.
By the way, triple posting is a no-no. There is an edit button for a reason.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 pm
(Thank you for reminding me, I forgot to edit that, I meant to... sorry about that.)

Now for you, Erverain...

Well, for your picture, I would say that you would be like Eggecutor because your human form is in the middle surrounded by three tiny egg like creatures.

Personality wise, I would say you are like Professor Oak, reminding me on basic tips.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 am
i think im alot like ditto becasue i like to change from different things alot and most of the time  

ELLEandME

ELLEandME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 am
or maybe mew or dragonite cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 am
Jus, with all that blue you have on, I would have to say you look like: Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Mudkip, Tentacool, Gyarodos, Lapras, Vaporeon, Glaceion, Totodile... Wait, yeah, you remind more of Totodile. biggrin

XxDarkMalicexX

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 am
I'm not sure....a Zubat trainer?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:18 pm
Ethereal; I say Lugia. You have a white elegant theme and I picture a human Lugia as having the same thing.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 pm
Oooh...it's a toughie. If it was Kingdom Hearts stuff, I'd say you kind of remind me of the Shaman heartless

Let's go with Smeargle.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces