Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
G'day!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ebony etta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Okay, while I am from the land of Oz, I have to admit that I never actually use 'G'day' as a greeting, (but I had to differentiate my thread somehow!) Hehe. SO, I'm an Australian gal and I'm 23.

I love reading (pretty much anything!), my favorite authors being Robin Hobb (fantasy) and Chuck Palahniuk (reality/dark humor). I love Quentin Tarantino and Baz Lurhman films. I love cheese and wine cheese_whine (luckily for me, there are PLENTY of winery's to do tastings locally). And I find it quite amusing that Joaquin Phoenix is now a hobo rapper.

I look forward to chatting to some of you soon! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm
Ahoy there!  

Headhunter
Crew

ebony etta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 pm
Ahoy to you too! mrgreen

That reminds me. In the extremely important debate of Pirates V Ninjas... I must admit I am a pirate fan blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Yeah, Mr. Phoenix is........

How much weed did he do before his interview with Letterman? Seriously, good actors should not remind me of the stoner from Algebra Two back in High School.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

ebony etta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Hehehehe, I know! That interview is the worst I've ever seen! It looked like he was on something harder than pot though, he seemed really tense. Lol. Although I am a confessed drug virgin, I'm pretty sure marijuana is supposed to make you relaxed and happy? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:37 pm
I'm fairly certain the Joaquin Phoenix thing is fake. Supposedly Casey Affleck has been following him around w/ a camera making a "documentary." Yeah right. razz  

Princess Kittycakes

ebony etta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Ohhh, really? I didnt know that!!

I'll have to keep a look out, hehe smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:37 am
I read on some website that he beat some guy up at one of his concerts. Yeah right! Wouldn't it be on CNN or something if that really happened? I miss the old Joaquin Phoenix. emo  

Princess Kittycakes

ebony etta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 pm
Princess Kittycakes
I read on some website that he beat some guy up at one of his concerts. Yeah right! Wouldn't it be on CNN or something if that really happened? I miss the old Joaquin Phoenix. emo

Agreed.
xp  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games