Where are they now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patchist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 am
anjelkake
Morena Baccarin is in the new remake of the series 'V' which is coming this Autumn. The original series scared the bejeebus out of me when i was a kid so i cant wait to watch it again xd Also she has cut her hair really short and looks even more amazing scream

http://abc.go.com/shows/v/bio/anna/275793

She's so pretty that even with very short hair she pulls it off. Only few women can do that.

I'm really excited for Summer to guest star on Dollhouse. Knowing Whedon, her character will definitely have a twist. Can't wait for 3 more weeks!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 am
I still havent managed to see Dollhouse yet, but i did get a little overexcited when Summer turned up in Big Bang Theory. xd  

anjelkake
Crew

Saber Alli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Saw a trailer for V when I went to the movies last night!! (to see zombieland) It looks pretty neat, though I never saw the original one ^^

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi409469465/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 am
The commercials for V have been all over the TV lately. I'll at least give it a go.  

Out to the Black

Saber Alli

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:44 pm
Sadly I have no tv. First Hurricane Ike killed the wiring in my house (he also put a tree in my bathroom) and then my tution went up and now I'm too poor xp
Thank God for the internet!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 pm
Saber Alli
Sadly I have no tv. First Hurricane Ike killed the wiring in my house (he also put a tree in my bathroom) and then my tution went up and now I'm too poor xp
Thank God for the internet!

Word.
Tuition sucks for real.

+Lily.Among.The.Thorns+

dainichijess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:32 am
Gina Torres is going to be on Gossip Girl soon.

(I don't watch it, I swear! It was in TVGuide. I may watch Gina's ep, tho...)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 pm
Gina Torres was on Flash Forward a couple weeks ago. Looks to be a recurring character.  

Quixotic Faye

Out to the Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:03 pm
Cool. I'm much more excited about the Flash Forward part though. Much as I love to support our BDHs by watching their work, I just don't think I can stomach an episode of Gossib Girl. Not even for Gina.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 pm
I know it's not recent at all, but Gina Torres guest stars in a few episodes of Hercules, as Nebula, pirate queen. I was watching it last week, and they needed a boat for something, and went to her. I was half-watching, really tired, and suddenly saw her, recognized her but couldn't place her. A few episodes later, she was walking off the ship and it hit me: It's Zoe! Checked the credits just to be sure.

She's in seasons 4 and 5 at least. I slept through most of the earlier ones, will have to go back and re-watch. I love Netflix!  

bridgetthewench

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:26 pm
Yeah, she's had a few interesting parts in the past. Like Cleopatra 2525. Really corny show but fun if you can put up with it. Not exactly what I'd call good...still somehow managed to last twice as long as Firefly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 am
Sean Maher was just recently on an episode of the CBS show "The Mentalist."
It was a happy discovery haha  

Krilana

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

bloodthirstypirate

Ruthless Genius

9,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm
I adore Nathan Fillion on Castle oh so much! He is amazing! And I'm happy he is still on tv. And Alan Tudyk on Dollhouse was amazing too!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 pm
Krilana
Sean Maher was just recently on an episode of the CBS show "The Mentalist."
It was a happy discovery haha
I also saw him on the show 'Human Target'.

Morena Baccarin will continue on V when it comes back in March but Alan Tudyk's run on the show is over for now. I'm looking forward to his upcoming movie 'Tucker and Dale vs Evil. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465522/  

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

Summer_Rickman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 am
Gina Torres was also in an episode of the Vampire Diaries... I swear I don't watch that show! I was flipping channels and her name was in the description of the episode, so I watched a little. She rocked, but the show still sucks eggs.

I have yet to see Sean Maher in Drop Dead Diva though. My roomie watches it all the time, and with only one TV, that means I watch it all the time too. I will keep my eye out for him though.  
Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff