Reply Aimin' To Misbehave - Main
Where are they now? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm
I'm continuously saddened that Firefly is short lived... and we'll never have another season of its epicness.

However, its nice to see that its cast has gone on to continue working in film.

Everyone knows that Summer Glau is doing Terminator. Which is great. ;D

Nathan Fillion is starting up a new series called "Castle" Playing a mystery novelist who is the unwelcome assistant to a New York PD detective.

Sean Maher is a little hard to track down, i found something about him doing a lifetime special series called "Drop Dead Diva"

I cant find anything for Gina Torres.. sad

Jewel Staite is working with Stargate Atlantis biggrin which makes me very happy. its weird hearing her, but seeing a different show.

Ron Glass just doesnt exist currently. I cant find anything on him...

ran out of time to finish this, if anyone wants to help out... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 am
Jewel was also on Wonder Falls 3nodding
imdb is your friend for stuff like this  

King Of Ninjas
Captain

peaceandpenguins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:22 pm
What about our ever glorious Alan Tudyk (Wash) and the radiant Adam Baldwin (Jayne)?

Adam Baldwin is playing NSA Agent John Casey on the NBC series Chuck (pretty much Jayne but not quite as crude), and will be in the movie Little Fish, Strange Pond.

Alan Tudyk is scheduled to appear on a episode of Dollhouse (Joss's new show) and is scheduled to be in an Untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchinick Project. Also, he's on a DirecTV commercial with Dule Hill.

Morena Baccarin (Inara) has a part in The Boy in the Box to be released sometime in 2009.

Also, Gina Torres is going to be in a movie called Applause for Miss E and will appear in an episode of Pushing Daisies on March, 11.

And Nathan Fillion did a voice for the Wonder Woman movie released on March 3, 2009.

smile I love Firefly smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 am
i would have gotten to them... i just ran out of time... pesky work getting in the way of my fun.  

Crash Maniac

Kaptain King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am
i watch Chuck and Terminator but that's about it for reliving the past in little flashbacks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 pm
If you're ever in the mood to make your brain hurt, you can watch Morena and Adam in a hideous movie called "Sands of Oblivion". So awful you'll insist on passing it along to everyone you know...

Just saw an episode of Castle - apparently Nathan is a writer who's following around a cop for inspiration. I liked it - but then, I'm an unabashed Fillion Fan.  

Laughtermaiden

natalia_nicova_black

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:34 am
I ironically just stumbled onto Castle. I was only half paying attention to the t.v. and then I hear a familiar voice coming from it. I looked up and saw Castle on and had to watch it.
I must say, I am totally in love with the show... I am SO going to be watching it every week...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 am
Oh me too! And the good news is most of my family is hooked too. Castle rocks. Let's hope it lasts.  

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

dainichijess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:57 am
peaceandpenguins
What about our ever glorious Alan Tudyk (Wash) and the radiant Adam Baldwin (Jayne)?

Adam Baldwin is playing NSA Agent John Casey on the NBC series Chuck (pretty much Jayne but not quite as crude), and will be in the movie Little Fish, Strange Pond.

Alan Tudyk is scheduled to appear on a episode of Dollhouse (Joss's new show) and is scheduled to be in an Untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchinick Project. Also, he's on a DirecTV commercial with Dule Hill.

Morena Baccarin (Inara) has a part in The Boy in the Box to be released sometime in 2009.

Also, Gina Torres is going to be in a movie called Applause for Miss E and will appear in an episode of Pushing Daisies on March, 11.

And Nathan Fillion did a voice for the Wonder Woman movie released on March 3, 2009.

smile I love Firefly smile

The Dollhouse thing is kind of a spoiler, btw.

Castle...I don't know. Castle himself is cute, of course, but the show itself is kinda eh. I really don't buy the idea that LadyCop is somehow the only one in her department smart enough to solve these cases. And the banter is a little forced. I'll keep watching, though.

I spotted Gina Torres at the Golden Globes and squee'd a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm
Crash Maniac
I cant find anything for Gina Torres.. sad

She's been... busy lately mrgreen According to Wikipedia and her personal website, she's married to Laurence Fishburne (aka Morpheus)--actually, has been since before Firefly--and they had a child in 2007.

EDIT: Also, according to IMDb, Ron Glass has been in a couple of episodes of Dirty Sexy Money, and is working on a film called Death at a Funeral that's due out in 2010.  

Chenrezi

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Chenrezi
...according to IMDb, Ron Glass has been in a couple of episodes of Dirty Sexy Money, and is working on a film called Death at a Funeral that's due out in 2010.
Huh. Now I'm curious. Alan Tudyk was in a Frank Oz movie call Death at a Funeral in 2007.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 pm
GAH!!!

So many movies!
At least I downloaded Castle, and I plan to check out Dollhouse.
I can't get into Chuck, but I'm all over Terminator like gravy on mashed potato's. But then again I've always been a terminator fan...  

Blacklynn

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm
Alan Tudyk was wonderful in Dollhouse. Which Ms. Glau (River) is guest starring in next season. Alan also did a guest shot on CSI.

Gina Torres also did a crime drama guest shot in Law & Order I think it was, one of them anyway.

Morena did an extended run in the last season or so of Stargate SG-1.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 am
Morena Baccarin is in the new remake of the series 'V' which is coming this Autumn. The original series scared the bejeebus out of me when i was a kid so i cant wait to watch it again xd Also she has cut her hair really short and looks even more amazing scream

http://abc.go.com/shows/v/bio/anna/275793  

anjelkake
Crew

+Lily.Among.The.Thorns+

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 am
gorramKayna
Chenrezi
...according to IMDb, Ron Glass has been in a couple of episodes of Dirty Sexy Money, and is working on a film called Death at a Funeral that's due out in 2010.
Huh. Now I'm curious. Alan Tudyk was in a Frank Oz movie call Death at a Funeral in 2007.

Yeah. The Tudyk Death at a Funeral is british, the new one is American. But seeing as the British one was released in American theaters, it all seems like lazy hollywood not wanting original ideas.

Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff