Tags: Otaku, Video Games, Manga, Anime, Movies 

Reply Otaku Hangout
ATTN: Mathiu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

He didn't tell me
  Hiding things from your employees again?
View Results

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

Are you famous, and you forgot to tell me? scream
I in one of my other guilds, and clicked on someone to see their profile, and YOU WERE ON IT!!!
I believe it was someone named TreyFoster.
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:14 pm
You're famous too. you're in one of my other guilds. 3nodding  

lazy bonz

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 pm
lazy bonz
You're famous too. you're in one of my other guilds. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

0.o Thats just cuz I'm a stalker... I found you there and decided that I must have you here as well. ^.^
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Not really famous as far as I know. I usually only talk in guilds. I don't chat much in the main forums as there are a lot of arseholes and flamers.  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:49 pm
Mathiu no Hakai
Not really famous as far as I know. I usually only talk in guilds. I don't chat much in the main forums as there are a lot of arseholes and flamers.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

Not in Why Not....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 am
Demon of the Stars
Mathiu no Hakai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

Not in Why Not....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elaborate on that as I don't understand what you are trying to ask.  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 am
Mathiu no Hakai
Demon of the Stars
Mathiu no Hakai

Not in Why Not....

Elaborate on that as I don't understand what you are trying to ask.
-pats your head-
Why Not- A guild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:38 pm
Because I said so scream xd  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Otaku Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items