^_^
  I'ma eat your face.
View Results

M u f f 1 n S m e x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 pm
Vocaloid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12UdIg_wIGQ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:50 pm
VILE?!? What's going on here? Are you as much into fashion as I am? So much that hanging clothes out to dry is one of your favorite things? So much so that you joined every guild with the word hangout in it?  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

M u f f 1 n S m e x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:55 am
PulchritudinousFartJoker
VILE?!? What's going on here? Are you as much into fashion as I am? So much that hanging clothes out to dry is one of your favorite things? So much so that you joined every guild with the word hangout in it?

STALKER! I never join guilds. They join me. I mean they send me the request thingers & I look & If it's pretty active I accept. Not like I'm going to remember I did this tomorrow. xD Unless you stalk me some more at TGTHNN.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:42 am
its so cute!
but i think caramelldansen is better whee  

haylin21306

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

Thanks for coming Vile ^.^
I was getting lonely. and afraid of a demotion, so I had to do my job....
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:59 pm
Wow, wow, wow... Don't call me a stalker, you're the stalker! I'm still denying having stalked Demon here, and that's working out pretty well, so I don't need another reason for people to think I'm a stalker.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 pm
BUCKETHEAD!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

PICKLEBRAIN!

@ Fart, No one ever said you weren't a stalker, its just that everyone but you knows it, so it no longer needs to be said.
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:07 pm
But when I said I didn't stalk you and that I just happened to join you said, "Okay". Why would you say, "Okay" if you didn't believe me? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:09 pm
PulchritudinousFartJoker
But when I said I didn't stalk you and that I just happened to join you said, "Okay". Why would you say, "Okay" if you didn't believe me? gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

Because there is no point in my arguing with you, everyone else knows, and you will come to terms with it at your own pace.
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm
Demon of the Stars
PulchritudinousFartJoker

Because there is no point in my arguing with you, everyone else knows, and you will come to terms with it at your own pace.
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No, no! I'm just a really big fan of fashion! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:49 pm
PulchritudinousFartJoker
Demon of the Stars
PulchritudinousFartJoker

No, no! I'm just a really big fan of fashion! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Whatever you want to think ^.^
-poke-

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm
V i l e - S e x
PulchritudinousFartJoker

STALKER! I never join guilds. They join me. I mean they send me the request thingers & I look & If it's pretty active I accept. Not like I'm going to remember I did this tomorrow. xD Unless you stalk me some more at TGTHNN.
I laugh at that active part. This is usually active with a couple people but other than that, it's slowly becoming active. Did people run away from the awesome FF7 banner on the front page?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:48 pm
Mathiu no Hakai
V i l e - S e x
PulchritudinousFartJoker

I laugh at that active part. This is usually active with a couple people but other than that, it's slowly becoming active. Did people run away from the awesome FF7 banner on the front page?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

All the people I invited posted an into and then never came back crying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:21 am
Demon of the Stars
Mathiu no Hakai
V i l e - S e x
PulchritudinousFartJoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

All the people I invited posted an into and then never came back crying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe you scared them away with your hyperness xd  
Otaku Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces