Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otaku Cake Shoppe

Back to Guilds

Otaku hangout 

Tags: Otaku, Cake, Otakuness, Anime, Manga 

Reply Otaku Main
Rules (check this before commencing guild activities!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join this guild?
  Yes
  No
  I already did
  This is a guild?
View Results

LunaticTokyoMoth
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Hello!
Welcome to the Otaku Cake Shoppe, where no cakes are served, but otakus are happy anyway.

RULES! RULES! RULES!
They are the the supports of our society, so please follow all Gaia Rules in this guild. For those of you who are unsure of what they are, please check the next post
!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm
GAIA RULES

This might be an incomplete list, but they are the basics

-No flaming, bullying, cybering, or botting.
-Keep things PG-13 please, and don't accept or post "Let's take it to PM" requests.
-Again, no flaming, discussions/debates are good, but don't start PMing,Commenting, or Texting threats or something, if someone doesn't agree with you.

FOR A FULL LIST OF RULES, CHECK THE FORUMS, PLEASE!  

LunaticTokyoMoth
Captain

xXBisexual FlanXx
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm
What...is this feeling in me?
Is it tranquility? No...
All I know is that it has to do with
him.
I feel no need to name him.
He is the cruelest one.

*Sigh* And once again, I am left to produce all the rules you ended up leaving out.

OK, everybody! This is the right hand to the captain, who, as we all know from Smee, does all the work and gives Hook all the credit. So here is the list of rules that you don't actually have to follow as of yet, because her almighty-ness hasn't approved yet(though I'm sure she will), but they'll look all professional and pretty so you'll follow them anyway.

~!~Basics~!~

wahmbulance No flaming(as stated before) wahmbulance

wahmbulance PG-13, please. This is a PG-13 site, therefore you should keep swearing to a minimum, as well as 'take it to PM' requests(they shouldn't even exist, but I'll let a few go anyway because I, personally, am a pervert XD), sexual references, and lemons. Yes, we hate those damn lemons. Doh! wahmbulance

wahmbulance Cyberbullying is NOT acceptable. If you are being flamed or spammed with hurtful messages, or getting your ego bruised on the forums, send me or LunaticTokyoMoth a PM about it. If you let a cyberbully go around and bully you, eventually they'll get bored and bully someone else, and we don't want that to happen! Report things right away! wahmbulance

~!~Secondaries~!~

wahmbulance Don't spam the guild with pointless threads asking people to donate. Eventually we'll get a donation subforum, and you can annoy people there as much as you want. wahmbulance

wahmbulance Don't send me a PM asking to be an affiliate. I have no power over that. Send them to LunaticTokyoMoth, with a good reason of why she should let you be one and evidence that you know what you're doing. We don't, and we sure as hell can't afford anyone else who doesn't. wahmbulance

wahmbulance Don't steal. With the exception of fanfictions(and even then, you're walking on eggshells), nothing you should write or draw should belong to anyone else. Love a picture you found on the internet? Go ahead and share it. But don't feel free to say you own it. wahmbulance

wahmbulance We have rights to remove, add, or edit rules at any time. Got a problem with it? Well, you shouldn't. Stop complaining and eat your wheaties. wahmbulance

With skin of ice, he is
the one I will be forced to marry.
Help me. I am drowning in his sorrow.
And I don't understand it at all.
~Undeniably Cruel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm
Why, thank you. As you all have noticed, sadly I must rely on xXBisexual FlanXx for loads of things...
and I obviously approve of all these rules, because I did say to check the forums for a complete list...

Back to Guild.

Currently we only have one forum, due to lack of funds and members. Please, if you do join, do not PM angrily, wondering where all the subforums we promised are. You may have noticed that there is a joining fee, so the more join, the more subforums. If and when you join, send your friends PM's and encourage them to do the same.

Anything else, xXBisexual FlanXx?  

LunaticTokyoMoth
Captain

xXBisexual FlanXx
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 am
Hell is truth...

Hm...that's a toughie...let's see here...

DONATE, DONATE, DONATE!

We are dead broke right now.

...Seen too late.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:51 am
So, be patient, and if you do join, please donate.  

LunaticTokyoMoth
Captain

umitama

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:53 am
do i have to donate??? i'm kinda broke too...
also, i'm not sure how to... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 pm
umitama
do i have to donate??? i'm kinda broke too...
also, i'm not sure how to... sweatdrop

You don't have to, but we would totally love you if you did. ^^

As for how...there's a small thing at the bottom of the guild home that says 'amount to donate' and 'password', or something similar. Just write in what it tells you to write.  

xXBisexual FlanXx
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

LunaticTokyoMoth
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:35 pm
Dawling, no one is pressuring you to donate...but it would be so totally sweet of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm
нет детях сие.  

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LunaticTokyoMoth
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm
That was horrible Russian and it meant nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 pm
*nasal British accent* Yes. Yes it was.  

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Otaku Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash