Irish History

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiddo Seanchain

Shirtless Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:31 pm
Does anyone know of some good, LINEAR sources for Irish history from the myth and lore perspective? I've tried to find out about the invasions of Ireland through internet sources but it jumps around so much... from the Fir Bolg to the Tuatha to the Dagda and it's just giving me a headache. Anyone tried to research this before and found something nice and streamlined?

Or am I going to have to suffer through digging through the tangled mess that is Irish lore history?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:50 am
Hmm....to be honest I don't know any, but I'll keep an eye out, and I'll ask around, too! smile  

Arithrel
Crew

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:05 pm
one thing to try is to look up the subject on book websites (like barns and noble or amazon) and then find the titles in a library... or just go to the library first... either way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:44 pm
or you can try the Library at a loca University. Most libraries at universities keep archives of term papers. And there's quite a few to go through ig you inclued the classics department. All I know is in my Hist class we are just starting the roman conquest so if I come across anything in class I'll let you know  

Shelby Pierre-San

SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff