Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Tina walked up the stairs to enter the school.She seen a girl come from a forest coming near the academy.Weird.She thought in her head.She turned her head from the door and continued her way up the stairs.Finally,she made her way to the school door.She entered shutting the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:43 pm
black rose rouge
FINISHED
Name: blade/black rose(she likes to go by blade)
race: vampire dragon
personality: calm,quiet,shy.sweet,nice,soft hearted,and allways willing to help.(thats when you get to know her)shy,kinda snobbish,timid and afraid of every thing,serious about fights,allways nervious,and verry paranoid about things.(this is when you first get to know her)she can kinda give the impression of snobbishness and people think she thinks she to god for every one.
crush: no one because she is in love with a dead boyfriend and doesnt want to fall for any one elce
Weapons:
past: i was born the last o my kind.several years ago humans hunted us and feard us when all we ever did was try to grant peace and save there lives.one day one of my kind went rogue and did distroy several lives.of several races,human,and non human.he dreamd of power and thought we should rule the rest of the races.it was that thinking that forced me to do what i wish i never had to.i raisd my and and in anger and fear i killd the rogue of my race hoeing to have saved the rest of my kind from the humans rath.my race was killed and distroyd by the anger and hate the humans had.meny other races allso hated and feard my race after that day,and meny fought with my kind to distroy us and try to stop any thing like this from happaning ageain.i only managed to escape by having a magic spell cast on me,turning me back into a baby and being born ageain in a verry secret place,and being hidden for years in the darkness.hidden high on a mountian over looking a vast jungle like paradice,in a massive and verry wide cave,locked by lardge stone doors.i grew up lurning all there was to know about life,histery,and all races.how did i do this you ask...ill never tell,all i can say is the lost librarry of time was and forever will be my home.when i turnd what apeard to be 25 in human years,i decided to leave,and explore the world.eventually i found the school i am going to now.its full of diferet races,and im hoping my human disguise doesnt give away my trye self
appearance sad human form.she trys to allways stay like this and because she is half vampire her eyes are allways blood red.she allso has several diferent scares all over her body that shes imbarrased about.she allways wears a dark black leather jackel like claoke with an over sized hood to hife her face and body,she never wears it opeain and allways wears it no mater what.she has a dark black dragon buirth mark like tattoo on her chest that allso is a spell that seals her in this form untill the full moon arrises)
User Image
(this is her full dragon form,she still looks a little like a human because her vampire half is verry strong.in this form she is half dragon half vampire and she can turn into this form at will but has no choice but to do so on a full moon)
User Image
(dragon tattoo buirth mark.it covers hir intire chest)
User Image
~accepted~ you may now post  

Angelic_Gurl909

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Name:jax
race:werepyre (vampire and werewolf mix)
personality:nice,kind,quiet, has a very bad temper if he sees what he thinks wrong
crush:nanako
Weapons/past:a sword that helps control his power over light and fire when he was young he traveled from both races he didnt discover his powers until he was 10 when he set a werewolfs village on fire witch vampires did with there own power so he was exiled he traveled until he came to the vampires he stayed for 2 years until he unleashed a light bothering the vampires and killing some he left in the middle of the night when no one was looking. he traveled unitl he came upon a place where he say a woman being abused his anger filled him up and he turned into a mixture of both a werewolf and vampire and has lived there ever scince
appearance: User Image

full werepyre form:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm
rouge carefully and nervisly walkd onto the school campus and notices several differetn races right off the bat.she sighd and took a deep breath befour finally fixing her claoke arround her so its covering every thing and fixing her hood to hide her face accept her chin and mouth.she then quickly rushed into the school and started walking arround looking for her room.after walking for a few moments she accadentally bumps into anouther student,a guy,who was walking her way.she didnt notice him because she was to buisy being nervious and looking for her room.she droppd her books and her big bag of stuff and bowd several times repeating the words,"im sorry!"several times aswell.she then bends down to pick up her things and blushes from imbarrasment as she gathers her books and papers.she had bumpd into the boy who could obsorb powers but thanks to the cloake he didnt tuch her skinn and got no powers from her.  

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm
shadow spawn mundus
Name:jax
race:werepyre
personality:nice,kind,quiet, has a very bad temper if he sees what he thinks wrong
crush:n/a
Weapons/past:a sword that helps control his power over light and fire when he was young he traveled from both races he didnt discover his powers until he was 10 when he set a werewolfs village on fire witch vampires did with there own power so he was exiled he traveled until he came to the vampires he stayed for 2 years until he unleashed a light bothering the vampires and killing some he left in the middle of the night when no one was looking. he traveled unitl he came upon a place where he say a woman being abused his anger filled him up and he turned into a mixture of both a werewolf and vampire and has lived there ever scince
appearance: User Image

full werepyre form:User Image
~accepted~ you may now post  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:03 pm
jax walked onto the school campus he saw a few races but none seemed to get along as much he looked around and kept his over his head to hide his face from the others he went into the school and walked around he felt a bit uncomfortable aorund vampires and werewolfs becuse they might have heard about what happened exile was not something he enjoyed he began to hum to himself as he wlaked  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 pm
"Oh, hey, are you ok?" Rorey asked the person he bumped into, his ears shrinking down in sympathy.

Nice going klutz.
Lilly snickered.

"Oh shut up. I'll poke you with a Q-Tip if you don't behave." Rorey said to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Name:Xamus
race:vampire
personality:moody, not to bright, kind, stay on his good side
crush:n/a
Weapons/past: sword (as only half-seen below)/ once killed someone over the last soda.(they never found the body)
parents are dead.
hatred towards were-people
appearance:User Image

crimson_vampire-666

2,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:15 pm
"oh yes..yes sir..im fine..please,forgive me.it was my fault.i should have ben watching where i was going..im verry sorry."rouge bows ageain and lifts the verry big and heavy looking bag and nerviously seys."umm..c..could you help me find my room please..i..i dont know where it is."rouge shows the rom number to the other student and it seys room 99 right.rouge gessd sence she wasnt even into the 30s yt that she wasnt even on the right floor.she senced the two different auras coming from the student and noticed his ears as she glanced at him and nerviously shaked a little more fearing he would atack if he senced what she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Xamus's first time on campus and he already has a "hate list".
" damn were-people" Xamus said to him self.
Xamus looked down the hall and sees a girl standing by a were-person and gets brave.
"so whats going on here" Xamus says to the Were-person  

crimson_vampire-666

2,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm
jax saw what was going on " vampire and a wereewolf" he said he walked out of the building and stood near by observing  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm
rouge freeks when she sences the aproach of anouther monster and when she hears him she just takes her things and runs,fearing a fight.she drops her room number and doesnt bother to pick it up as she rushes to the steps and runs up them as fast as she can.  

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm
"I'm helping this girl to her class?" Rorey replied with a question and a concerned face. "What's your deal?" He asked back.

Oh Roren, please don't start a fight. Please just help this girl to class then get to your own. Or help him out too. He's cute.
Lily chuckled.

"Oh shut up." Rorey said as he hit the side of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm
"i now shall dissapear and never return" and Xamus ran  

crimson_vampire-666

2,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 pm
((Sorry for not posting for awhile))

Tina figured she would look for her room.As she walked her eyes scrolled against the numbers on the doors."Where's my room?"She remembered her room number was 87.She was starting to get frustrated after sometime."How hard could it possibly be to find a room?"Tina thought to herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff