Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image
Introduction
is a school for humans and inhumans((Fairies,vampires,werewolves,etc)).This school teaches regular stuff most schools teach like math,science,social studies,and so on.This school also has teaching most school doesn't and this is for the inhuman mastering abilites and powers.This school was built for one main purpose getting all these races together so they could co-exist peacefully and happily.That goal just might be hard Vampires and werewolves have fought for centuries.Humans are normally the witch hunters,vampire hunters,etc and they have done things to some races in the past.Witches despise humans for past doings.With all these races that hate eachother how could any possibly co-exist?Will any make friends or possibly a boyfriend or girlfriend?Join and your questions will be answered.
School tour
((Gotta find pics))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:13 pm
wahmbulance User Image wahmbulance

When out of character be nice

If you want more than one character either put thier name at the top of your post or use different colors.

Romance is encouraged

Post your character profiles on here

Nothing over pg 13 and follow gaia's rules(by pg 13 I mean nothing sexual there can be kissing but don't take it to far)

Don't kill off other people's character although there can be fighting

one of the most important rules have fun!!!!

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm
Teachers,and the principle and secretary
User ImageFumiko Kore
Name:Fumiko Kore

Job:Mrs.Kore is the principle which basically runs the school

User Image
Shiori Matsuko
Name:Shiori Matsuko

Job:Shiori's a teacher but her class is For the inhuman to controll any powers or help them master it or weapons.Students that would be in her class anyone but humans unless the humans have some sort of power.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 pm
Character profile fill out

Name:
personality:
crush:
Weapons/powers:
~past~
appearance:
Remember your character can be a vampire hunter,witch hunter,etc.Just make sure you include that
----------------------------------------------
((My character))
Name:Tina
race:human
personality:Tina when you first meet her is very energetic and kind.Once you get to know her she's Kind but is stubborn and hates people telling her what to do.She's also a tomboy in some ways.
crush:Seth
powers/weapon:Although Tina is human some how she has some powers basic healing and a pyrokinetic(The manipulation of fire).She only uses her powers in emergencies since she's not good at controlling them and since she's human it weakens her.
~past~
Tina was born in a family where they highly believed in vampires,werewolves,mermaids,witches,and so on.Tina thought it was a lot of mumbo Jumbo.Until one day her parents were killed by vampires there blood sucked dry. She almost had hers sucked as well until she used her new found pyrokinetic abilities.She currently lives with her aunt and uncle.
appearance:User Image  

Angelic_Gurl909

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:41 pm
Name: Roren (Goes by Rorey)/ Lilly
personality: Woren is pretty outgoing and loves to make friends with people. He loves shy people cause they're so cute.
crush: None yet
appearance: Roren and Lily
Weapons/past: Roren has the ability to absorb peoples power just by touching them. One night, he fell asleep with his hand on his best friend, Lilly, and she was completely absorbed into him. Now she shares his mind with him, and he gained her powers for good, which was the power to communicate telepathically with anyone and anything. He can only have one other power at a time, and it changes with different touches. Rorey changes into Lilly every full moon, and then back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:58 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Name: Roren (Goes by Rorey)/ Lilly
personality: Woren is pretty outgoing and loves to make friends with people. He loves shy people cause they're so cute.
crush: None yet
appearance: Roren and Lily
Weapons/past: Roren has the ability to absorb peoples power just by touching them. One night, he fell asleep with his hand on his best friend, Lilly, and she was completely absorbed into him. Now she shares his mind with him, and he gained her powers for good, which was the power to communicate telepathically with anyone and anything. He can only have one other power at a time, and it changes with different touches. Rorey changes into Lilly every full moon, and then back.
~accepted~  

Angelic_Gurl909

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:35 am
Rorey walked down the halls of the school watching others pass him and others walk against him. He had his hands in his pockets as his best friend yawned inside his head.

Roren, what are we doing today? Lilly asked. Rorey shook his head.

"I don't know. Whatever I feel like doing." He replied to her. She sighed as he felt a little thump on the inside of his head.

Well pick something to do today! And I swear, if it's watching girls work out again, I will smack your eyeball out of your head! Lily said as he laughed and rubbed the spot she hit in his head.

"Fine. I'll go do something better just for you." He said kindly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:49 am
Name: Sai Trinity
race: human
personality: nice, always thinks of others, never herself, loves to see others smile, loves to make friends, is very good with twin blades.
crush: no one
Weapons/past: she was born into a family of vampire hunters and at the age of 10 her family left her alone and now she goes to this school.
appearance short whiteish-silverish hair and yellow eyes. loves to wear white and blue.
***********=is a vamp hunter!  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 am
LiGhT nInJa-mwah
Name: Sai Trinity
race: human
personality: nice, always thinks of others, never herself, loves to see others smile, loves to make friends, is very good with twin blades.
crush: no one
Weapons/past: she was born into a family of vampire hunters and at the age of 10 her family left her alone and now she goes to this school.
appearance short whiteish-silverish hair and yellow eyes. loves to wear white and blue.
***********=is a vamp hunter!

~accepted~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Name: Lana Amaia
race: Vampire
personality: shy, quiet, but make her mad, she will kill you.
crush: no one yet
Weapons/past: She is physic (can move things though she is still trying to read peoples minds, she not very succsessful yet). After her parents being killed by humans, Lana had no where else to go, so she decided to come here.
appearance:
User Image

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:24 pm
XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

Name: Lana Amaia
race: Vampire
personality: shy, quiet, but make her mad, she will kill you.
crush: no one yet
Weapons/past: She is physic (can move things though she is still trying to read peoples minds, she not very succsessful yet). After her parents being killed by humans, Lana had no where else to go, so she decided to come here.
appearance:
User Image

~accepted~ you may post as her now  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 pm
Blood dripped down her face as she took another bite into the human neck in her arms. When she was done, she threw the limp body on the ground, licking her lips. "Thank you for the lovely lunch my dear." She said to the body on the floor, "We should do this again sometime." She laughed and kicked the body out of the way before exiting the forest near the academy.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm
FINISHED
Name: blade/black rose(she likes to go by blade)
race: vampire dragon
personality: calm,quiet,shy.sweet,nice,soft hearted,and allways willing to help.(thats when you get to know her)shy,kinda snobbish,timid and afraid of every thing,serious about fights,allways nervious,and verry paranoid about things.(this is when you first get to know her)she can kinda give the impression of snobbishness and people think she thinks she to god for every one.
crush: no one because she is in love with a dead boyfriend and doesnt want to fall for any one elce
Weapons:she has the power of tellaconesys witch allows her to move things with her mind and camunacate with her mind.she can sence all types of monsters and tell them apart simply by sencing there aura.she has the power to fly and has all the super human strength and sences and speed of a vampire.she has several different blades she carrys,and she allways carrys arround a verry lardge and verry long black katanna on her back
past: i was born the last o my kind.several years ago humans hunted us and feard us when all we ever did was try to grant peace and save there lives.one day one of my kind went rogue and did distroy several lives.of several races,human,and non human.he dreamd of power and thought we should rule the rest of the races.it was that thinking that forced me to do what i wish i never had to.i raisd my and and in anger and fear i killd the rogue of my race hoeing to have saved the rest of my kind from the humans rath.my race was killed and distroyd by the anger and hate the humans had.meny other races allso hated and feard my race after that day,and meny fought with my kind to distroy us and try to stop any thing like this from happaning ageain.i only managed to escape by having a magic spell cast on me,turning me back into a baby and being born ageain in a verry secret place,and being hidden for years in the darkness.hidden high on a mountian over looking a vast jungle like paradice,in a massive and verry wide cave,locked by lardge stone doors.i grew up lurning all there was to know about life,histery,and all races.how did i do this you ask...ill never tell,all i can say is the lost librarry of time was and forever will be my home.when i turnd what apeard to be 25 in human years,i decided to leave,and explore the world.eventually i found the school i am going to now.its full of diferet races,and im hoping my human disguise doesnt give away my trye self
appearance sad human form.she trys to allways stay like this and because she is half vampire her eyes are allways blood red.she allso has several diferent scares all over her body that shes imbarrased about.she allways wears a dark black leather jackel like claoke with an over sized hood to hife her face and body,she never wears it opeain and allways wears it no mater what.she has a dark black dragon buirth mark like tattoo on her chest that allso is a spell that seals her in this form untill the full moon arrises)
User Image
(this is her full dragon form,she still looks a little like a human because her vampire half is verry strong.in this form she is half dragon half vampire and she can turn into this form at will but has no choice but to do so on a full moon)
User Image
(dragon tattoo buirth mark.it covers hir intire chest)
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces