Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Haki's arms were too strong for her human arms, so he kept tickling her. Shinji woke up, and feeling playful, jumped on top of Jenn and Haki. He started bouncing up and down, and all three of them were having a great time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Rose smiled to herself "You make me feel just the same, Nika. And I dont want it to go either. But you need to be careful because i dont have as much self-control as you do." she whispered back. She kissed Nika in her forehead and then she leaned in to kissed her sweetly on her lips.  

candinaye

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:28 am
Kunji let his body go limp and lay in Alicia's bed. His body felt very heavy to him but it was do to him using a lot of energy in the test. He lays his head back and looks around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:08 pm
Jenn laughed the hardest she had in a few years. Her face was bright red in joy and embarassment from being over powered. "Hahahahahah s-s-stop! I can't breathe!" Jenn laughed, giggiling still.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Pink Spider Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Dahlia allowed her eyes to adjust to the change in light before going searching for her room. The place was quiet...almost too quiet but it was too late to turn back now; more and likely the car was already gone. Her footsteps echoed throught the hall in a omnious manner, and seemed to grow lowder with every step. She was finally away from her old life and wanted to start something new. . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm
Kunji looks around Alice and Alicia rooms and gets up changing into his clothes he wears all the time. He slowly steps out of there room and out of the dorm into the hall and see a new girl (Dahlia) and looks around for any one else. Kunji slowly walks down the hall to teh corner Dahlia was at because it was the way he go's to get some food.  

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Jenn laughed the hardest she had in a few years. Her face was bright red in joy and embarassment from being over powered. "Hahahahahah s-s-stop! I can't breathe!" Jenn laughed, giggiling still.

Haki chuckled, and then stopped tickling Jenn. "Haha, spoilsport..." He looked into her eyes which were watery in laughter, and kissed her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:37 pm
"Oh finally!Hey Kunji!"Alicia and Alice said at the same time as they opened the door."Oh,Where is Kunji?Alice."Alicia asked Alice confused. "I don't really know."Alice said also confused.  

Classic Neon

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Kunji feels something weird like gult. He turns around and heads back to Alice and Alicia's dorm room. He sneak up on Alicia while tickling her sides. "Never leave a male demon alone in your room he mite sneak up on you two." he said still tickling Alicia.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Jenn kissed him back as she wrapped her arm around the back of his neck, then turning her head to breathe. "I don't wanna pant in your mouth." She said laughing lightly.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
"Heh, alright." Ray said as she unclung herself and jogged inside, not wanting to be all wet again. She reached the door in a few seconds, turning around to wait for Ivan.

Ivan had ran past Ray and was behind her and half the time she ran "That was fun huh?" He asked from behind ray.

Nika smiled and kissed her back "Well I'll keep you under control" Nika whispered with a small smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:31 pm
He smiled, and put his lips against Jenn's once again. He released, then put his arms around her. "I love you so much. I wanna thank you for making my life better."  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 am
galgoon
Kunji feels something weird like gult. He turns around and heads back to Alice and Alicia's dorm room. He sneak up on Alicia while tickling her sides. "Never leave a male demon alone in your room he mite sneak up on you two." he said still tickling Alicia.

Soon then Alicia laughs from Kunji tickling her. "Oh Hey Kunji"Alice Said Smiling. "Kunji!Stop it.You are making my stomach hurt."Alicia Said still laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:07 pm
((BUMP!!!))  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Jenn smiled and settled in the feeling of Haki's love. It made the seat a whole lot comfier. "Your welcome. I'm glad I met you." She said back to him, tracing a finger under his chin.

Ray spun around, seeing he was faster then she thought. "Oh totally." She said sticking her tongue out at him. She walked over near him and punched his arm playfully. "So whatcha wanna do?" She asked looking up at him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff