Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:37 pm
Hakinimo sat in the lunch room, just reading a book and listening to his music. He was a lover of tales about humans and vampires fighting each other, just like in real life. He also loved to listen to screamo, and he was listening to just that. he looked up and around the room to see if anyone would be willing to join him.

'Ugh, I hate it here...' he thought to himself. 'Just kill me now...'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:46 pm
Jenny looked around the room and sighed as the lecture was over. She began to walk to the door towards Jake when she slipped on some spilled juice. She shrieked as she fell backwards flailing her arms.

Jake immediately went into overdrive when he saw his sister about to fall. He made a running start to try and grab her arm before she fell in the puddle.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

rather_bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Everyone was talking again. Demetri felt he needed to bolt. So he did, but he didn't make it all of the way. There were humans blocking the exit!

Sweat running down his face, Demetri froze for the third time that day. He didn't know HUMANS were going to be here! crap crap CRAP CRAP! He thought, scared for his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:01 pm
Reagan barged into the lunch room,"I'm heeerrrreeee!!"

She halted when she saw a girl about to fall. Being the kind vampire she was she reached out to grab her forearm, holding her from falling.

Her vampiric soul tried to latch onto the life energy that seemed to be sealed around the human like plastic wear.

The damned necklace she had just gotten clipped on drew a shock into her skin. Reagan's hand immediately released the girl, her hands flying to her neck.

' What the-?'  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:06 pm
Jenny blinked, holding her chest and looking at the girl.

"Thank you so much... What's wrong?" Jenny asked, heaving a little. Jake ran up and put his hands on both of them.

"Nice save." He said to the girl. Then he looked to Jenny. "You okay?" He asked squeezing her shoulder. Jenny nodded with a smile.

"I'm so glad I'm not apple juiced."
She said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:16 pm
Haki saw the commotion just a few metres away, and asked himself whether or not he should go over there. He decided to.

He walked over to the group and asked, "Everything all right over here?"  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

rather_bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Demetri let out a small noise, which was sort of a cross between a squeaking and a moan. So many people, and humans...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:22 pm
Jenny turned to face the guy who approached and smiled. He was pretty cute for a stranger. "Yeah, everything is fine." She said still smiling. Jake nudged her and she stopped. "What?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you back at the room."
Jake said as he walked off with his hands in his back pockets. He saw the kid with a tail and gave him a sort of nod as he walked through the doors again.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Ivan, Nika, and the rest of the pack stood after the lecture was over and began to moved to their dorm 'These damn vampires' scents are giving me a headache' Ivan thought as he moved through the crowd

Nika followed her brother through the crowd when she saw Demetri frozen and thought he was alittle cute. She broke off from her pack and went over to him "H-Hey, are y-y-you ok?" Sha asked with a small smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:27 pm
"Well, that's good." He said, smiling also. "Oh, I never got a chance to introduce myself. My name is Hakinimo. May I ask whom I have the pleasure of meeting?"  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

rather_bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Demetri's conscience was panicked. This was the essence of fear (At least to Demetri) and he had to do something about it. Looking around, he steered Demetri in the direction he felt was the least threatening. Which may have just been Demetri picking out the least threatening thing in the background. Actually, it was. Dude's crazy, remember? So, looking towards Sha, he said "Scared- humans- gah.", finishing with a slouch. Talking was good. Talking wasn't freezing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Jenny smiled again. "Jenny Jacobson." She replied. "Nice to meet you Hakinimo." She said with a little trouble.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:35 pm
"Well, nice to meet you." He said, putting his hand out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:35 pm
"Your scared of the humans?" Nika asked "Wh-why are you scared of th-the humans?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:38 pm
Reagan stared off into space, her eyes glazed. Realizing she zoned out her mood jumped, she smiled," Oh sorry! I'm fine, how are you?" Her eyes held a childish look to them.

" The name's Reagan by the way! It's very nice to meet you! But for now, I have to go find my Great Aunt.. Maybe you have seen her? Her name is Ialeia. I'm sure someone has seen her by now."

She looked around, feeling tension all around the room.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff