Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Jenny watched as the girl ran down the hall and heard the burly voice from earlier and decided to get up and look. She saw down the hall that it was indeed him. She laughed and walked over closer.

"You just seem to be doing all sorts of wrong today." Jenny said with a laugh and her arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:54 pm
Reagan looked up toward his face, seeing that on the crown of his head was flowing with energy.

Her mind jumbling up her thoughts, she had no clue how she could even talk straight," I'm sure you miss those old times. Everyone always misses those old times." she said smoothly.

Reagan couldn't help but wonder what the other vampire was thinking during this, but she didn't care," Though I'm sure deep down you want to see her again, crying out for the protection you provide, am I right?"

" ...We all hate growing apart from the people we love.."

Enough beating around the bush!

" Close your eyes and Ill take you back to those old times.."

Her soul seemed like it was ramming against her ribcage. She let the energy from it barely touch Jake's aura floating around her fingers, absorbing the whisps that were close to her palms. Something clued her into a burning sensation but she tuned it out, to focused on getting what she wanted to pay attention to anything.

" Just dream it away." she smiled.  

PunkUnderPrep

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm
Kaiyo slowly backed away from the man whom she knew was a werewolf. She didn't want to get mixed up in anything she knew that would dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Kunji looks at the girl running and the guy that she ran from "There both Lycans" Kunji steps in front of Ivan "What did you do to that pour girl to amke her cry like that?" he stands there conser is hissing at Ivan and getting kunji waits for Ivan's answer  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Jenn turned to Kunji. "I got this, Kunji. Let me deal with it."

Jake thought about what it would be like for her to want his protection again. To actually want him to stay in her life. Then some part of him kicked in. The brotherly part. "I don't think I would want that. I just want her to be happy. If shes happier without me, then so be it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Kunji looks at Jenny then a Ivan "Ok Jenn if he trys anything ill burn him." he holds out his hands and in each one was a fireball  

galgoon

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm
Kaiyo stepped in between the four ( i think it's four sweatdrop )."I don't think right now is the time for a fight." she said softly as she looked each one of them in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Kunji grabs and puts conser by his foot as flames starts to come off his shoulders and to keeps Conser safe he makes flames around the cats paws with out hurting him.......If he trys anything ill show my trueform and not hold back........ Kunji waits to see what will happen  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 pm
She was surprised. Usually humans would be so willing yet..

' Then take it by force!' something screamed inside her.

Reagan pressed her palms into his aura, feel her soul absorbing it. The warmth that spread through her was fantastic, relieving the stress her mind was suddenly under.

But as she continued absorbing it, the warmth grew to a burning hot flash that sparked through her.

She shook her hands off him, standing up straight as her hands flew to the choker around her throat. Reagan could have said many things in that instant, but as her body began numbing from the sudden detachment, she muttered a quiet," Ok." Nothing hinted in her voice to believe she was in pain, as she slowly sat back in her chair.

" What a life you two mst have." she tried to continue the conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Jenny glared at Kunji. She really wanted him to stop. Suddenly, like magic, a purple bubble formed around him, keeping the flames from getting to big. "What the... Did I... Wha...." She muttered staring at Kunji now.

Jake nodded. "I love her like family. She's the sister I was born without." Jake said staring at the ceiling as he took his arm back.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:55 pm
Kunji looks around in the bubble "HEY WHO DID THIS!!!!" his anger grew more not knowing what just happen and why is there a bubble traping him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm
"I... Dont know how... I'm sorry... Wow... I never thought it would work..." Jenny said as she poked it. It wasn't even hot, even though his flames were contained inside.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 pm
((Last post for the night guys, I'm gonna switch it to curfew now so sorry if I mess anyone up though this should be able to fit in.))

Reagan watched him with close eyes before smiling," You seem so worried about her, it's adorable!" she grinned.

" But even though, you shouldn't stress over it. Everyone grows up some time in their life. It just depends when they feel they can take that first step."

".. And over time, feeling do cha-"

The intercom blared loudly," It is now 10 minutes till curfew. Students please head to your asigned dorms immediately. If there are any students out past curfew, there shall be severe punishments awaiting upon return. Wake up call shall be at 7:30 a.m. That is all."

As it shut off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:09 am
Ivan glared at Jenny and Kunji "I have no time for your games! I need to tend to my sister" Ivan growled then heard the annoucment "Damn it, and it seems I have a time limit now too so please get out of my path!" Ivan demanded

Nika slowed down near the end of the hall then leaned against the lockers and sat on the florr. She cried there and when she heard other voice she looked up at Jenny and Kunji 'They don't know me and yet they are trying to protect me' Nika thought then smiled alittle as the tears rolled down her cheek 'See Ivan, they don't know me yet but they are willing to protect me. Do you think its so stupid now?' She asked him mentally

Ivan looked past Jenny and Kunji to see Nika and sighed 'I guess not Nika, so will you please come back here? All I want to say was I was sorry' Ivan said mentally to Nika

Nika smiled as she slowly got up and made it back to the group but stayed behind Jenny "I'm back now, now what did you want to say?" Nika asked with a smirk

Ivan grumbled cause he knew what she wanted and sigh "I wanted to say I'm sorry Nika" Ivan said softly

Nika smiled big and hugged Ivan "Apology accepted!" She said happily, she loved when she made her brother do kind things infront of people  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 am
Jenny watched as the small moment reminded her of her own brother when they were little. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder as her brother started to drag her along to their room.

"You don't have to drag me away you know. I'm going to get there eventually." Jenny complained. Jake laughed a little.

"Eventually isn't one of your quickest ways."
Jake said with a laugh as they reached the end of the hall and looked back. "Night everyone, sleep well." He said kindly. Jenny nodded.

"Yeah, sweet dreams!" Jenny yelled down to everyone. Then Jake pulled her off down to the human dorms and in they went.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff