Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 am

Story

User Image

It's been 3 years since a treaty was formed between the humans, vampires, werewolves, and demons. Starting out, things had been rough and laws were kept strict and serious. Some were against peace, and soon were imprisoned or killed.

Now, trying to enforce this treaty, the head master at Saint Borrow's Boarding School has construsted a program where Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons will attend the school and co-exist in a set and peaceful environment.

Lots of things have happened, from violent fights to finding eternal love with an enemy.

What will make your story?

Plot and Settings

You are now a student and member of the program at St. Borrow's Boarding School. Things in the outside world are chaotic and full of lies, but on the inside problems are soon to come. Whether from temper mental wolves to the captivating vampires or the prankster demons to the helpless humans.

Something is bound to happen.

Humans

You are a unique species all on your own. People are built differently and no one is the same, but compared to the creatures you will be around, you are no match for them. Though do not fret. A special ring given to you upon entry allows some protection from the monstrous sides of the special students. The ring however is only a test and tends to malfunction sometimes, causing the ring holder to gain special powers. Depending on the type of ring you have will be the outcome of the powers you will receive from it.

Vampires

Sanguinarians

Their only food consumption is blood and they are considerably stronger than Psychic and Hybrid Vampires. Sanguinarians are considered 'normal' in the vampiric world for it is normal to drink blood. Depending on their family status will categorize them into Highand Low ranks. Sanguinarians have a special ability to establish a mental connection with the person they directly take blood from. Also, some have the ability to manipulate people, though very few do. They have a lot of physical abilities, making them highly dangerous in combat. They are allowed out of their dorms past curfew to hunt animals on school grounds. No one but them will be allowed past curfew.

Upon entrance they are given an unremovable necklace to help control their hunger for human blood.

Psychic

Psychic vampires get their strength and power from life force energy. This can be obtained in a number of ways, making it easy to satisfy their hunger. They have a considerable amount of mental abilities making them dangerous to get close to. Though they have talents in mental abilities, they lack strength and are only somewhat stronger than humans. Psychic vampires usually feed on people when they are asleep and dreaming.

Are given a special necklace upon entrance to help lower the amount of energy they take from people.

Hybrids

Hybrids are exactly how they sound. They are a mix between Psychic and Sanguinarian vampires. They can quench their hunger from either blood or life energy. Hybrid are a little less stronger than Sanguinarians and are as mentally strong as Psychic vampires. Though the major disadvantage for hybrids is their intake of the energy and blood is 3 times as much as psychic and sanguinarian vampires. Upon entrance they are given a special necklace that decreases the amount of life force energy taken from people and helps to stop craving of human blood. Because of this, hybrids deal with the most pain. Though they have more physical and mental abilities than other vampires, they take on the toughest challenges and are mostly alone due to being the 'outcasts' of the vampiric world and the enemy of others.

Werewolves

Alphas

Alphas are not necessarily the "top" wolves. They are most commonly the wolf leaders among the many packs in this school. Each group will have a maximum of 2 alphas.

Alphas are the strongest out of the group and usually leads their group through the night to check on what the vampires and demons are up to. Their strength is compared to, if not greater than that of a Sanguinarians and they have limited mental links with only close pack mates. The only way to establish this connection is through a blood bond which is forbidden at this school (doesn't mean that'll stop you right?). Alphas have 2 forms they can change into, One of a half man half animal, and the other of their animal form. Their mental focus is the same as a humans. They are calmer than Betas, but make them mad enough and they can become out of control.

Upon entry will be given a special necklace to help tame their anger and prevent sudden transformation. Also helps tame the beast inside them on nights of the full moon.

Betas

Betas are almost like Alphas though they are only the members of the pack. Betas have a quick temper that allow them to bearly match that of an Alphas strength in a one on one fight. Betas are more human than Vampires and Demons and tend to seek more than just the company of the moon. Betas are alphas in training and can usually be compared to children growing into adults. They can act childish sometimes but the older they get the more mature/wiser they become. Betas have a wide verity of special abilities, but are limited to only having 2 (think of it as one wolf has venom in their saliva and can run as fast as vampires but the other wolf has a controllable mental connection with other wolves and is empathetic to certain things).

Demons

Demons consist of a wide verity. There are so many that placing them in categories would take a very long time. Mainly, demons go by what they want, when they want it done, and how they want it done. Their abilities are of many and there is no real limit on them. Though they have unlimited amount of abilities, they easily run out of power and it usually takes a day to recover completely- well depending on how much of their power they've used. Demons would match to be the strongest creatures alive if they didn't run out of energy so quickly.

(There is no specific 'demon' so you can be anything you want, just as long as you specify that they are a DEMON and not something else.)

RULES

No Godmod!
Romance strongly encouraged
NO CYBERING (if so take it to a PM)
Please be semi literate, Txt tlk l1k3 ths is s0 anoyin
No killing other characters unless you have permission from the player and me
Fighting is fine (no killing though!)
Curse words are fine, just keep it PG-13 rated
Follow guild and gaia rules
PM ME ALL PROFILES!
Don't start RPing until your profile is posted
Put a heart somewhere in your PM to let me know you read the rules
If you're going away for some time, send me a PM
And---

Just have fun!

An rp is so boring if your not having fun!

SKELETON

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ring:[/b](for humans only)
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]True Form:[/b] (for demons and wolves only)
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Classes:[/b]
[b]Sport:[/b](Optional)

CLASSES

Math

Math 9-12
Algebra I
Geometry
Algebra II
Algebra II-Trig
Calculus
Trigonometry
Math Analysis
Probablility & Statistics
Algebra III

Science

Earth Science
Biology
Biology II/Marine Science
Atmospheric Science
Physics
Chemistry

English

English 9-12
Adv Eng 9-12
Creative Writing: Poetry
Creative Writing: Prose
Public Speaking: Communication
Public Speaking: Presentation

History

World History I
World History II
History of Races
Government & Politics
Sociology: Aspects & Tools Of Culture
Sociology: Institutions & Issues
Economics
International Relations
Psychology

Languages

French I-IV
Spanish I-IV
German I-IV
Mandarin Chinese I-IV
Latin I-IV

Music

Classical Music/Chorus I-II
Small Vocal Ensemble I-II
Concert Band I-II
Symphonic Band I-II
WoodWind Sectionals I-II
Percussion Sectionals I-II
Brass Sectionals I-II
Stage Band I-II
Music Appreciation

Physical Education

Health/P.E/ Naval Science 9-12

Drama

Drama IA-IVA
Technical Theater

Magic

Anatomy of The Ring
Energy Control Part A
Energy Control Part B
Defence Against the Dark Arts ((lol))
Telepathy Practice
Power Control
Form Control
Beginner's Spell Circles

Clubs

Cultural/Modern Dance
Sights and Sounds
Songs & Lyrics
Art
Photography
Astronomy

Sports

Soccer
Football
Field Hockey
Track
Basketball
Wrestling
Swimming

Starting Points

Just to make it easier on us all, I will give you a list of points you can start at so you won't be nervous where to start. If you have anymore start points, feel free to PM me them.

Vampire Dorm
Lycan Dorm
Demon Dorm
Human Dorm
Library
Lunch Room
Class Room (be creative)
Woods on school grounds
School Gardens
Halls
School Gates

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 am

Events

Establishing Dorm Leaders in 1 days

Spring Ball Dance 1 Day

Day

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

EVEN-ODD

Phase of The Moon

New Moon-Waxing Cresent-First Quarter-Waxing Gibbous-Full Moon-Waning Gibbous-Last Quarter-Waning Cresent

(*)

PunkUnderPrep

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:14 pm
Characters

Vampires

Username: PunkUnderPrep
Name: Ialeia
Sex: Female
Race: Sanguinarian Vampire
Family Rank: Not known
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Ialeia had moved here from England in the late 1700's. While the fighting between the races has yet to cease after the peace treaty, she -along with the principle and council board members- decided to develope a program to help increase peace among the adult generations of the races and promote peace to the younger ones.
Personality: She is calm but strict. She thinks more than she talks and loves observing people. Though she is like this, she is not afraid to speak her mind when need be and says it like it is. She is one that not most people know of, so no one knows how strong she truely is, and that's what makes her so dangerous.
Abilities: Moves through shadows, has electric energy flowing through her but can only use it on/through water.
Weapon(s): Her fangs
Appearance: User Image
Crush: Not known

Name: Reagan Ivy
Race: Psychic Vampire
Bio: Lived in Boston before she moved here. Her GreatGrandmother had asked her to attend this school due to her debt to Ialeia way back in the old days.
Personality: Reagan is moody, due to her constant refill in life energy. The necklace helps her control her intake, even though she is not very good at doing it herself. Though she is moody, she has a bubbley personality and doesn't really care about the war between the races. All she wants is a lover(s) and friends
Abilities: Can put humans and wolves into dreams (even while they are awake) to feed off them, is sensitive to emotions. Can establish mental links easily.
Weapon(s): Dagger on her ankle
Appearance: User Image(ignore the blood)
Crush: No one yet
Classes:

Geometry (2 Odd)
Earth Science (1 Even)
Creative Writing: Poetry (2 Even)
Spanish II (3 Odd)
Classical Music II (3 Even)
Drama IIA (4 Even & Odd)
Energy Control Part A (1 Odd)

Username: Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Name: Hakinimo
Sex: Male
Race: Sanguinarian
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Haki was raised in a middle class society, so he doesn't have a lot of fancy stuff. When he was 15, his parents managed to scrape up enough money to buy him a meteorite-forged spear that connects to his left wrist which was cut off when he was just 6.
Personality: Haki is pretty laid back, loves to read, and usually spends most of his free time in the library.
Abilities: Haki can sense when there is a werewolf within 20 feet of him, so he can be aware of attacks.
Weapon(s): Meteorite-forged spear (in pic)

Crush: Jenny looks like someone I'm interested in... I'm going to keep an eye on her...

Classes:

Calculus (1 Odd)
Psychology (1 Even
Classical Music (2 Odd & Even)
Adv. English 12 (3 Odd & Even)
Physics (4 Odd)
Latin (4 Even)

Club:
Chess (Tuesdays after period 4)

Sport:
Wrestling (Practice every day except Tuesday)

Username: candinaye
Name: Rose Coleridge
Race: Hybrid Vampire
Bio: Rose lived in a wealthy vampire family. Since shes a hybrid she sometimes cant control her need for blood or life energy. Her parents send her to this school so she gains some self control.
Personality: Outgoing, friendly, flirty, honest, doesnt care what others think about her, trustworthy
Abilities: Rose can make her presence invisible to others, can paralized someone with her eyes at will
Weapon: Fangs, eyes, and daggers hide at her thighs and arms

Classes:
Algebra II (Even)
Chemistry (Odd)
Public Speaking: Communication (Even)
International Relations ( Even & Odd)
French I-IV (Odd)
Classical Music (Even)
Energy Control Part A (Odd)

Username: Classic Neon
Name: Alicia Nakamura
Race: Vampire(her vampire side is hidden deep inside of her so she acts like a normal human and her vampire side might just open up this year)Sanguinarian
Sexuality: straight as a stick xD
Bio: She and her twin sister Alice had a good life until her uncle and aunt killed their parents. Before thier mother and father died they had both given Alicia And Alice necklaces and rings of the birthstones so the vampire side could only open up until Alicia and Alice were 15 only for there safety from their aunt and uncle. Alicia And Alice soon ran away from there home and land apond the Saint Borrow's Boarding School. Alicia and Alice knew that they were vampires but wanted to hide it so they aunt and uncle wouldn't find them. So now they are going to Saint Borrow's Boarding School for safety.
Personality: Alicia is shy,Sweet,very clever,nice,friendly,bubbly,and weak even though she is a Sanguinarian vampire.Unlike her sister alice is outgoing,timid,not very clever,and strong.
Ring:sapphire and she only wears it because its the only thing her parents had left when they had died.(srry if it is for humans)
Abilities: Reading minds, Telekinesis,Healing,Telepathic,and Teleport.
Weapon(s): Her Abilities and a Katana
Crush: no one YET!
Classes:
Power Control
Chemistry
Creative Writing: Poetry
History of Races
German I-IV
Drama IA-IVA

Clubs:
Photography(Afternoons on Mondays)
Art(Afternoons on Tuesdays and Fridays)

Sport:none

Username: Classic Neon
Name: Alice Nakamura
Race: Vampire(her vampire side is hidden deep inside of her so she acts like a normal human and her vampire side might just open up this year)Sanguinarian
Sexuality: Straight as a stick xD
Bio: She and her twin sister Alicia had a good life until her uncle and aunt killed their parents. Before thier mother and father died they had both given Alicia And Alice necklaces and rings of the birthstones so the vampire side could only open up until Alicia and Alice were 15 only for there safety from their aunt and uncle. Alicia And Alice soon ran away from there home and land apond the Saint Borrow's Boarding School. Alicia and Alice knew that they were vampires but wanted to hide it so they aunt and uncle wouldn't find them. So now they are going to Saint Borrow's Boarding School for safety.
Personality: alice is outgoing,timid,not very clever,and strong. She is also overprotective of her sister
Ring:sapphire and she only wears it because its the only thing her parents had left when they had died.(srry if it is for humans)
Abilities: Super Strong,Pyrokinesis,Change Weather,Freeze Time,and Super Speed
Weapon(s): her abilities and a katana
Crush: no one YET!
Classes:
Energy Control Part A
Chemistry
Public Speaking: Presentation
History of Races
German I
Drama IA

Clubs:
Songs & Lyrics(Afternoons on Tuesdays)
Astronomy(Afternoons on Fridays

Sport:
Swimming(Afternoons on Mondays)

Username: Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Name: Mika Kokurioshy
Race: Sanguinarian
Bio: Sister of Haki, Mika was raised the same. She loves to sing, dance, and play the violin.
Personality: Usually pretty calm, but has a short. Has been known to pick fights with people twice her size.
Abilities: Can read minds, momentarily stop time
Weapon(s): Fangs, daggers she keeps in her boots
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crush: No one... yet wink
Classes:
Algebra 2 (1 Odd and even)
English 10 (2 even)
Marine Biology (2 odd)
Small Vocal Ensemble II(3 even and odd)
German II (4 odd)
Psychology (4 even)

Wolves

Username: Kuro Masuku
Name: Ivan Kershov
Race: Werewolf (Alpha)
Bio: Ivan and his younger sister moved to the school 2 years ago from russia. He was a beta then and once he kill his former pack leader, became the alpha. He keeps his sister close at all times and hates the vampires, esspecially since vampires killed his parents. He has few demon friends and he keeps eyes on the humans, someone might say he has a soft spot for them.
Personality: He is usually calm and sometimes kind. Though if he is provoaked there will be hell to pay.
Abilities: Ivan is alot quicker than most of the other Alpha wolves in the school and can see perfectly in the dark.
Weapon(s): His claws in werewolf and wolf form as well as two daggers he keeps in his boots.

True Form: User Image (Werewolf)

User Image (Wolf)
Crush: None at the moment
Classes:
History of Races (Even & Odd)
Algebra II (Even)
Chemistry (Odd)
Public Speaking: Communication (even)
Public Speaking: Presentation (Odd)
Health/P.E/ Naval Science 11 (Even)
Drama IA (Odd)
Sports:
Wrestling (Thursdays)
Track (Saturdays)

Username: Kuro Masuku
Name: Nika Kershov
Race: Werewolf (Beta)
Bio: Nika Moved to the school with her brother two years ago after their parents died. Unlike most Beta werewolves, she isn't very aggressive. She is very scared of the other races, especially vampires, and most of her friends are humans. She doesn't like to be from Ivan alot and is with him when she can be. She looks up to Ivan alot.
Personality: Nika is shy, kind, caring, and timid.
Abilities: She, like her brother, can see very clearly in the dark and is very agile.
Weapon(s): She uses her claws rarley and her brother has given her a small dagger she keeps strapped to her thigh.
Appearance: User Image(But with a knee length skirt)

True Form: User Image

Crush: None at the moment
Classes:
Form Control (Even & Odd)
Math 10 (Even)
Atmospheric Science (Odd)
Public Speaking: Communication (Even)
World History II (Odd)
Public Speaking: Presentation (Even)
Drama IA (Odd)
Sports:
Cultural/Modern Dance (Fridays)

Name: Grace Abernathy
Race: Wolf (Alpha)(Stand Alone)
Bio: Grace was originally from Virginia, in the states, when her and her family were attacked by demons and killed her mother and younger brother. After that, her father became ill-hearted and killed himself downing too many bottles of beer. She didn't want to go into foster care so as a last resort she came to this school to hide from police and child agencies.
Personality: Grace is calm, for a wolf, and protective. She doesn't take to insulting jokes well but she has a very sarcastic and crude personality. She acts like a boy sometimes, but that's like her since she's the only one of her family to protect herself.
Abilities: Grace has the ability to connect with Vampires mentally, but only in close areas. She also has the ability to torture Demons mentally, but she can do this only through touching their skin.
Weapon(s): Grace has knifes tucked between her belt and underwear. She also has them stashed in her shoes.
True Form: User Image
Crush: It's a secret!
Classes:
Geometry (Even)
Atmospheric Science (Odd)
Creative Writing: Poetry (Odd)
History of Races (Even & Odd)
Health/P.E/ Naval Science 11 (Odd)
Classical Music/Chorus II (Even)
Form Control (Even)
Sports:
Soccer (Practice Saturdays)
Swimming (Practice Wednesdays)

Humans

Username: Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Name: Jenny Jacobson
Race: Human
Bio: Jenny lived with Jake for a while since he was basically a big brother to her. She was always at his side, and never left him alone. He was her security blanket. At the orphanage they both used to live at, Jenny would get picked on a lot for being short. She never learned to stick up for herself.
Personality: Jenny usually keeps to herself. She lived a sheltered life and isn't fond of people barging into it. She is very accepting to people, just she accepts them slowly. She basically has the nature of a meek mouse.
Ring: Amethyst Ring Of Protection
Abilities: The ring gives her the ability to make either a small impenetrable purple bubble around her or around someone else.
Weapon(s): Rose of Undying Love (A rose wand)
Classes:

Math 10 (1 Odd)
Classical music (2 Even & Odd)
Anatomy of the Ring (3 Even)
World History 1 (4 Even)
Creative writing razz rose (4 Odd)
English 10 (3 Odd)
Biology 2 (1 Even)

Name: Jake Johnson
Bio: Jake watched over Jenny since they were little. They both left the orphanage they were at when he was eighteen so they could live a better life. After getting enough money, he decided they needed a better education and life, so he enrolled them both in this boarding school he heard about.
Personality: Jake is basically your average flirt. He loves people and loves to interact with them. He gets along with everyone and everything. A quote from his part-sister,"Jake would get with anything that moves."
Ring: Jade Ring of Strength
Abilities: His ring was given to him in hopes of making him feel stronger. He feels like he can't keep Jenny from getting hurt, and this ring is to prove otherwise.
Weapon(s): Knife
Crush: Everyone
Classes:

English 12 (3 Odd & Even)
Math 12 (4 Odd)
Anatomy of the Ring (1 Even)
Economics (1 Odd)
Latin 1 (2 Odd)
Biology 2 (2 Even)
Technical Theater (4 Even)
Sports:
Wrestling (Practice Thursdays)
Swimming (Practice Mondays)
Soccer (Practice Saturdays)
Clubs:
Photography (Tuesdays)

Username: skykingikki
Name: David Langley
Bio: David has always been way to curious for his own good. That trait has gotten him in trouble more times than he can count. After the treaty was solidified, David's parents saw the perfect opportunity to help sate his curiosity and further human/demon/werewolf/vampire relations. After a lot of bribes and some fast talking, David has been transferred to this fine academy. David agreed, mainly in order to find more of the topic of his new obsession... psychic vampires. He recently realized, according to the few he has met so far, that he is an endless power source, able to feed many in a single night with few ill effects.
Personality: On the outside, David is bright, bubbly and overly curious. On the inside, David is bright, bubbly and over curious, but with a purpose. His main goal is to get people of all races working together, and he will go to great lengths to do so.
Ring: Instant regeneration. Can remove poisons and other toxins immediately as well.
Abilities: Built in high speed energy regeneration.
Weapon(s): David uses a sword with a strange throttle and brake attachment. Known as the Red Queen, this sword will heat up along the blade when the handle is revved, with a small concussive blast being released by the brake.

Crush: None as of yet.
Classes:
Algebra II (Even & Odd)
Physics (Odd)
Adv Eng 10 (Odd)
Government & Politics (Odd)
Small Vocal Ensemble I (Even)
P.E (Even)
Anatomy of The Ring (Even)
Songs & Lyrics (Mondays and Fridays)
Sport:
Soccer (Practice Saturday)

Username: Pink Spider Cupcake
Name: Dahilia Valentine
Bio: Shunned by her parents and family alike, Dahilia had to learn to be her only friend growing up. She found comfort in books and soon became very smart as a result of her constant studying. Very shy and reserved, Dahilia is never one to start a conversation, but will gladly help anyone with a question or problem. She hopes to, one day, find someone who will accept her for everything her family could not.
Personality: Extremly shy. Sometimes cries when she gets nervous.
Ring: Unblinking Eye
Abilities: Physic
Weapon(s): Dagger, hidden in her sock.
Appearance:
User Image
Crush: Too shy to name.
Classes:
Probability and Statistics
Biology II/Marine Science
Creative Writing: Prose
Psychology
French II
Woodwind Selections: II
Telepathy Practice
Clubs: Art
Sport: Soccer

Demons

Username: OHEMGEESUSCHRISTALMIGHTY
Name: Shylo Fidel
Race: Demon
Sexuality: Gay
Bio: Shylo was on his own since birth. His family threw him into the wilderness because they had wanted a girl in their family, not another boy. Being brought up by wolves, he learned to look like them. As he learned to shapeshift, he found it easier to hunt prey, because he could turn into them and lure them in. With that power, his personality of being nice and happy went a bit haywire.
Personality: He's really nice, kinda sexual and promiscuous. He's kinda flirty by accident. Fun to hang around with.
Abilities: He can turn into many animals, usually that are silvery colored. Plus he has the power to attract people to like him more.
Weapon(s): His strength and ability is enough.
Favorite Form: User Image
Crush: No one
Classes:
History of races
Psychology 1
Math 9
World History 1

Sport:
Wrestling

Username: galgoon
Name: Kunji Stone
Sexuality: Strait
Bio:Kunji has lived his hole life alone he never known his family or anything close to a family. He grew up getting in fights and trying to make it tho the day and hoping his family mite find him. Hes been to many school he was aways the loner or the kid to pick on till he found that he had demon powers and started to use them on people. He hoping to starts a new life at Saint Borrow's Boarding School.
Personality: Outgoing, hard headed, some what a loner, mean at times.
Abilities: Hes what they call a Fire demon he can starts fires and control them to.
Weapon(s): He has three swords and two 16 inch daggers.
True form: User Image
Crush: None at the time being
Pet: Cat~Conser
Classes:

World history 2 (1 Even)
Psychology (4 Even)
English -10 (1 Odd)
Atmospheric Science (3 Even)
Algebra 2 (3 Odd)
Creative Writing razz oetry (4 Odd)
Concert band 2 (2 Odd & Even)
Clubs are:
Song & Lyrics (Mondays and Fridays)
Photography (Tuesdays)

Name: Rayelynn (Ray) Migumi
Bio: Ray was dropped off by her parents who were undergoing some money problems. Ray always played games and since they cost so much, her parents were becoming poorer and poorer each day. As a break from video games, they sent her to boarding school which was housing all types of people.
Personality: Ray is just an average tom-boy. She loves to get rough and she loves to be active. She can be a mean sometimes, but usually she's really friendly.
Abilities: Besides the cat ears and tail, Ray has enhanced reflexes and she is much more flexible then before. She can also use some forms of telepathy but she hasn't quite mastered it.
Weapon(s): Her fists and feet. She took ninjutsu for a while.
True Form: She is in her true form. Never changes.
Crush: Anyone with a tail and ears.
Classes:

English 9 (4 Even)
Classical Music (2 Odd)
Math 9 (1 Odd)
Chemistry (4 Odd)
Economics (2 Even)
Latin 1 (3 Even & Odd)
Telepathy Control (1 Even)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 pm
~~~~~Starting~~~~~

The days of stress and planning had finally paid off. It had only seemed like a dream at first, but with a little risk and some faith, they had managed to convince the board members to accept the program and introduce the younger generations of Demons, Vampires, and Werewolves to blend with the Humans of this school.

' It's going to be hard..' Ialeia sighed, turning the corner as she continued down the Humans' Dorm hall. It was indeed going to be hard, but at least with her being there the danger level was lowered dramatically.

She pushed a door open, gliding down the stairs to enter upon the Halls to the Lunch Room.

She knew that when she walked in, all of the 'special students' would be piled into their circles like teenagers in their stereotypical groups.

Ialeia, sighing for what seemed like the thousandth time, briskly pushed past the doors to walk to the front of the lunch room.  

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 pm
Ivan and Nika at a small table with the rest of their pack in the lunch room "Those damn vamps better stay away from us if they know whats good for them" Ivan said to his group and the group raved "Yeah!" they said in anger "Settle pack!" Ivan siad and slamed his hand onto the table and his table shut up.

'Ivan, please don't be so loud' Nika told Ivan mentally, he was her only mental connection she had

'I'm sorry Nika, I didn't mean to draw attention to us' Ivan replied back to her

Nika smiled softly and scooted closer to Ivan, she always felt safe near him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:16 pm
Jenny sat at her table, all alone like she liked it as she watched her brother buzzing around like a fly. More then half of the people he talked to shirked him away. After a few minutes of this he came back to the table and sat down with a big plate of pasta.

"Hey buck-o whats up?" He asked as he took a big spoonful of pasta and crammed it in his mouth. It was surprising how he stayed so fit with the way he ate and how lazy he was.

"Nothing. Like usual. When are you going to give up?" Jenny replied. He laughed a little as she took another nibble of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She put it down and got up.

"Where ya goin?" Jake asked. He grabbed the sandwich off her plate.

"I... Don't know. I'm just so uncomfortable here." She said trying to be honest and quiet. She didn't want to start anything bad. Jake laughed and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Just chill. Everything will be fine." Jake said with his signature smile. She instantly felt a little better like she always did with him. She smiled back and sat down looking around.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

rather_bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:21 pm
Demetri had had one of the most hectic mornings of his life. He had hurriedly packed his life's accumulations (Three sets of clothes, some cat treats, and $2.50. Oh, and a toothbrush and comb. And a chewed up pencil with rusty sharpener.) into his schoolbag, quickly said goodbye to his aunt, and got onto the train. He had hated the train. So many people, talking so loudly- One came up to him, wanting to tell his life story. Hell, he couldn't walk off that train until they had pushed him out. He arrived late, so with his life's accumulations on his back he had walked into the lunchroom. Well, at least it wasn't as bad as the train, at least the people were more spread out here. Hastily, he ran towards an empty table far away from the rest of everyone before he froze up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm
Jenny stared at every table, taking in faces and remembering who belonged to what clique. That was when Jake poked her nose.

"Wha-What?" She said startled.

"Were you even listening to me?" Jake asked as Jenny stared at him with wide eyes. He shook his head with a smile as he took both trays.

"I said there looks to be someone even more shy then you." He said pointing over at the boy who just sat down.

"Oh my god! He has a tail!" Jenny said partially astonished. Jake laughed out loud.

"Really Sherlock? I never would have guessed." He said with a smirk as he got up to throw the trash away. He turned around and bumped into a girl just entering the room.

"Whoa! Sorry, didn't see ya there." Jake said with a smile as he walked around her placing a hand on her shoulder.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 pm
Ialeia walked past him, ignoring, and stood at the front, watching the pack of wolves getting rowdy, seeing how uncomfortable everyone was, and with her in the room she also got the vibes from everyone else.

It felt like any wrong move would cause a bloody fight.

" Attention!" she didn't have to talk loud, but she did so for the poor ears humans' carried.

" Attention all students at St. Borrow's! I would like to fill you in on the expectations and obligations you must follow while you attend this school." she announced, pausing to let the murmurs and whispers pass around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 pm
GAH! SOMEONE WAS POINTING AT HIM! Demetri was in shock until he heard the headmaster's voice. he could feel a long lecture coming. Especially since she had actually said so. Panicked, he tried to turn his head her way. It was a slow process. He'd make it eventually.  

rather_bored

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Jake turned around but stood in the door way, desperately wanting to go to his room to take a nap. He looked over at Jenny who was paying complete attention. He smiled, knowing she was going to do better then he was in life.

Jenny looked to the headmaster and payed full attention. Sometimes her eyes would stray, either to the table with a bunch of people who seemed the same, or to another group of people who were really loud, and then to the boy with the tail. She put her hands on either side of her head so she could focus on the lecture more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Nika looked around the room and saw some people she thought might be potental friends

"Find anyone you like?" Ivan asked Nika

Nika blushed slightly and shook her head "No brother, maybe some new friends though" Said said softly then heard Ialeia "Whos that?" She whispered

"Thats the women who is letting us go here and let our wolfness out" Ivan whispered  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:19 pm
She continued," First off I would like to say Welcome and thank you for coming to this school," she tried to sound pleased, even though through the many years she has lived she had yet to perfect fake pleasure and happiness.

" What I would like to bring to your attention is, First off, there will be absolutely-," she said, slowing her words," -no-," her red eyes hardened,"-fighting in this school what so ever. If I see any of it there will be punishment."

The atmosphere felt heavy.

" We all have heard about the peace treaty. We all have to obey by law."

She looked around," So you will obey by this law, or there will be consequences."

Everyone had gone quiet, some with fear, others anger, as she continued on," Each one of you received a packet specified on what is expected of you and what you are not supposed to do at this school. For one-" Ialeia pointed to the red and black choker around her neck,"-this will never come off, not until you graduate. If you try to break it, you will be paralyzed, if you try any other way to get this off, it will explode around your neck and collapse your lungs."

She paused again.

" You will die if you try to remove this."

Ialeia turned to the humans," Those rings will submit them if they lash out against you. Though, the only way it is activated is if your blood has been spelt."

" Your obligation and expectation for this student body is to not kill each other. To not eat each other. And to not disturb the peace in this school. Classes begin next week, that is all."

She walked out of the lunch room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm
Demetri was pretty sure none of this applied to him, although his conscience, sitting on his shoulder as usual, urged him to keep on listening. Tough crowd he thought. He got a slap on the ear as a result. "Oww" he whispered, glaring at his companion.

Which probably looked kind of funny, considering no one was there.  

rather_bored

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces