Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Simple question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lang25

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm
I know this is basic, but I'm just starting out.

When you die and come back, one of the things the guy tells you is that you can go into town to upgrade something to make it harder to kill you. I can't be more specific for this is all I remember, but whould someone mind telling me what the thing is to upgrade and where I can go to upgrade it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:47 am
what are you talking about? don't think that your avatar can die  

Bekman

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

SuicideCoated

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:42 am
Are you talking about Zomg? In that case it's not in the town. But what are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Sorry for that. Yes I'm talking about zOMG. As for the dieing, you don't technically die, but when you lose all health, you are transported to the shrine.  

lang25

Avzel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 pm
You can upgrade your rings' CL.
Fitness ring boosts all your stats by a small amount. If that is upgraded, it will be harder to kill you. You might not have fitness yet, but eventually you will. It is the ??? ring on the market, if you want to buy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 am
You can use the orbs to upgrade the ring CL or use items to temporally increase your powah. also you can buy rings on the market place with already upgraded and high CL but there VERY expensive.  

chulupa_sexy

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff