Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Salutations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laiste

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm
Hellllooo! I've been on Gaia for almost five years and cannot quell my inner child. I turned 24 back in January! Let's see, I love to read (Neil Gaiman is my favorite author) I am back in college to finish my degree, I love to draw, read comics, hang out and watch movies. I am a Labyrinth FREAK!

Umumum, I am an anime and manga geek as well.

I am terrible at intros. biggrin Anyway, that's me in a nutshell!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 am
Welcome aboard, I have to admit when reviewing your profile for guild request the use of David Bowe/Jareth put you instantly on the "APPROVE! :d " list.

I've finally finished American Gods, and an ex of mine got me hooked on the Sandman series. I have a wee bit of an obsession with Morpheus-- he's sexy, even if he is fictional.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Laiste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
Welcome aboard, I have to admit when reviewing your profile for guild request the use of David Bowe/Jareth put you instantly on the "APPROVE! :d " list.

I've finally finished American Gods, and an ex of mine got me hooked on the Sandman series. I have a wee bit of an obsession with Morpheus-- he's sexy, even if he is fictional.

Haha, awesome. It used to be decked out in Jareth. I need to find a new layout ASAP.

OMG. American Gods was good, but a long, long read. The Sandman is amazing, I love Delirium. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:34 am
Laiste
AntoniaMerEnfant

Haha, awesome. It used to be decked out in Jareth. I need to find a new layout ASAP.

OMG. American Gods was good, but a long, long read. The Sandman is amazing, I love Delirium. heart

Delirium is pretty spiffy- especially paired with Destruction.

I think my only qualm with American Gods was I've been spoiled rotten by reading Gaiman in graphic novel form. Gaiman's imagination is so vast sometimes it can only be done in images.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Princess Kittycakes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:39 am
I'm finally reading American Gods. I read about half of it a few years back, then got busy with school and never finished it. So I'm excited to find out what happens.  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games