Welcome to Gaia! ::

::The Prince and the Raven:: A Princess Tutu Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is completely dedicated to the anime, Princess Tutu! 

Tags: Princess, Tutu, Kraehe, Ahiru, Fakir 

Reply ~::Gold Crown [Kinkan] Academy::~
Welcome to the Guild! ::Introduce Yourself!:: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemic Kraehe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm
Welcome to The Prince and the Raven!
Here is where you can tell the guild a little about yourself. Anything works!

I'll go first:
I'm Alchemic Kraehe, [call me Kraehe] the Guild's captain. Obviously, my favorite character in Princess Tutu is Princess Kraehe. Princes Tutu has been my favorite anime for a while.
A little about myself: I'm able to draw a lot of things. I had an art shop open for a while, but it's closed now and I don't do avatar art much anymore. However, I'm still creating my OCs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

Hello! whee
I'm Saruna. I finished the Princess Tutu series about a year ago(?), and I always thought it was way better than a lot of other animes. My favorite character is also Princess Kraehe like Alchemist Kraehe; I always felt her pain throughout the series.

I like to read, write, and draw various things. I'm obsessed with the series FullMetal Alchemist and I'm Alphonse Elric's #1 fan. For some reason I have a knack for drawing Aru. I also love talking with others with the same interests with me. I could ramble on forever about me.....but I don't want to bore you to death(lolz).

Saruna-chan

Alchemic Kraehe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:35 pm
Yay! ^^
Welcome, Saruna!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:13 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

lol... hey everyone my name is Vicious XIII... my real name is Brandon!

i love to rp , write poems , meet new people and actually i down for everything , i love trying new things  

Vicious XIII

Neomi789
Vice Captain

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 pm
Hello! I’m Neomi, but you can call me Neo. I’m a Princess Tutu fan. A rabid Princess Tutu fan. Seriously. You don’t want to meet me in a dark alley. Anyway, though it’s a huge choice, I think my favorite character would have to be Mytho. He’s adorable, and probably one of the more interesting character in the anime, considering he gets to play a lot of roles for one character.

I like to write, draw, sing, dance, and steal beautiful hearts from people. Well, maybe not the last one, but you get it. I also love to roleplay, so I’d love to contribute to that section of the guild. I have a feeling we’ll all be best buddies…!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 pm
Welcome to the guild, Neo! ^^ I hope you can contribute to the roleplay section of the guild as well. XD

Alchemic Kraehe
Captain

Dreamwhisper

11,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 pm
Hi! I'm Dreamwhisper. I answer to Dream, DW and "hey, you!". biggrin

I haven't finished watching Princess Tutu; I lost internet access at home last August, and have only in the last week gotten in back. (I used the library computers in the meantime, but since sound is a no-no, videos were Right Out. Plus, they often crashed the system.)

My favorite character (so far) is Ahiru and Fakir (? -- I think that was his name). PT was recommended to me by a friend because it reminded her of Revolutionary Girl Utena. Of course, I had to check it out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 pm
"Strange, isn't it?
When here I love everyone in the world and want to protect them...
But I also want to make all the world's love my own."

Hello, I'm Philia Felice. I feel it's obvious I'm a Princess Tutu fan since I'm here. As for favorite characters and all that jazz, Mytho is my top favorite; though, I like all the characters in the series. Mytho just rises to the top since I loved his change over the series.

As for likes and what-not about me, I enjoy drawing, reading, and writing. And if there is anything else anyone would like to know, just ask. =3
Also, Neomi? I steal beautiful hearts. Mind giving me yours? (just kidding)

Nice to meet you all.

"I wonder which is the real me...
I want people to love me, but is it okay to just be loved?
I don't know. My pride is still lost in the dark."

The Raven Prince

Kaoru the Red fox girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:45 pm
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. ~Timothy Leary

QUACK!! Hewwo everyone. I am new to this guild; but none the less glad someone actually invited me to join a Princess Tutu guild. SQWEEEEE! XD My real name is Nina, I also go by, Mo, Niner, or Kaoru. I am a rather large otaku as to be expected. I am in love with Fakir; he is just so stoic, but knightly; otherwise cool. And if you haven't noticed already I do think I have a short attention span. >:,P
Okay so I just like random things alright, like I have a too large to mention like of out of the blue things so lets leave that there. I really have no idea as to what to put for things I like so yeah like Philia said just ask. =]

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. ~Katharine Hepburn

S: P
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Welcome to the guild Philia, Dreamwhisper, and Nina! Hope you have fun!

Alchemic Kraehe
Captain

iiDarkSonata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm
Chellu dudes and dudetts, meh name ish Emo Goddess of Fire (just call meh Fire). I'm new to this guild and i LUV Princess Tutu and today will be meh 15 time watchin it xD. I like to write, run, draw, and get hyper 3nodding and im UBER obessessed (O_0'' i think i spelled it wrong o well xD) Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and all the Dragonball series.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Yo, I'm Scarlet_Shinigami I've been on here for a bit (even thou I've never posted on the intros) and you can join me in the RPG's and other random forums but yes I am a crew member and I help around. So yeah I love Soul Eater, Phoenix Wright, and Fullmetal Alchemist.  

Scarlet_Shinigami
Crew

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaoru X Hitachiin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:04 pm
My name is Kaoru. I've never been part of a guild before, but I hope it's as fun as everyone says it is!

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:44 pm
            Welcome, Fire, Scarlet, and Kaoru! Hope you guys have fun here!

Kaoru:
            I'm guessing that your username is the Koaru from Ouran High School Host Club? Because if it is, then I absolutely love you. Koaru is my favorite.

Alchemic Kraehe
Captain

Tesar Eshne

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:10 pm
Oh, Hey, um... introduce time.

Hi, I'm Tesar--please call me Blade--and I'm a big fan of Princess Tutu. I draw fanart, and have the series memorized and stuff.

And, more recently, some friends of mine and I have worked together to make the (so far) premiere Princess Tutu Abridged series with our team on the YouTube account 'TutuOnAbridger.'

Obligatory Link: Princess Tutu: The Abridged Series

I also make some Princess Tutu AMVs in my spare time, which can be found here.

Let's see, I'm a big Fakir fan, since I really like his story arc, and I'm kind of a sucker for Fakir/Duck(Ahiru) ship as well as Rue/Mytho and Rue/Autor. I also like Pique and Retzel as far a minor characters go (Although not Liliae so much; despite the fact that I voice her in the Abridged Series, I think she's kind of a douche.)

Just a warning, I tend to disappear for long periods of time where I work on school work and/or other major projects.

Oh, yeah, and I'm sorry if I sort of ramble, I talk when I'm nervous.

~::Gold Crown [Kinkan] Academy::~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff