Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klub Klover

Back to Guilds

Gang wars rip apart the city of Kyousou. Which one will you join? 

Tags: Gangs, Wars, Fighting, Guns, Weapons 

Reply Kyousou City
Totae Cafe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:13 am
A small constantly busy cafe in the middle of Main Street, where the oldies and youngsters catch up with friends, have the fattening cake or the too healthy salads while sipping hot chocolate, tea, coffee or just glasses of water. Being in the center, it is also a gathering place for gang members on missions into other territories, listening in on the ever flowing river of gossip.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:16 pm
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill of things unknown but longed for still...

Aiji entered the cafe, leaving her two bodyguards outside. She sat at a table and ordered a slice of double chocolate cake, awaiting the arrival of Ichi.

... and his tune is heard on the distant hill for the caged bird sings of freedom.

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm
Ichi rushed in, ignoring everybody trying to talk to him or scold him for running and sat down with Aiji. "Here... you go." He said panting a little. It'd been a while since he ran last... He needed to practice. He ordered some cheese fries and looked across the table at Aiji. "May I ask you something..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 pm
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill of things unknown but longed for still...

"Of course. Questions lead to enlightenment. Enlightenment means avoiding what should be avoided." She hummed softly, using a small fork to cut off a small piece of the cake she ordered and placed it in her mouth, savoring the rich taste. "What do you ask of me?" She queries.

... and his tune is heard on the distant hill for the caged bird sings of freedom.

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:29 pm
Ichi smiled as his fries came and ate a few before going on. "Why do you care... About me?" He said slowly, his eyes never moving from Aiji. "I'm not that important to you, am I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Aiji ate another small piece of her cake, contemplating the question. "How many compassionate killers have you ever met? Most say that you must forget all compassion when you become a killer. A say, it does nothing more than cause mistakes. Not all missions give the full facts. Understand? Lovely." She continued to slowly eat the cake, remembering her days as a baker back in her home town.

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 pm
Ichi looked down at his fries and gave a confused look. "I'm compassionate? I killed a dog for no reason..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 pm

"I'm very well of that fact. I thought maybe you were a lost cause after all. But does a lost cause of compassion willingly give himself up for the sake of his friends? The old ways of killing are still deeply embedded inside you, it will take time." Aiji licked her lips lightly, the red hearts tattoo on her lower lip glistening underneath the lights. She ate the strawberry that was propped on top of the cake in one mouthful.

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm
Ichi sighed and at the last of his fries then ordered a water before looking back up at Aiji. "I just don't understand. You're risking your life for me... What did I ever do? As soon as we met you even kept me alive." He said in a low and sad voice. "Why... me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 pm

"You'd rather I had killed you? Lovely." Aiji's posture made her seem fragile, like a lady of the court, but her eyes remained sharp and cutting, showing her smart intellect. "I'm training you, Ichi. Isn't that obvious?"

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Ichi gave a small smile and looked at some people walking out. One was a woman, wearing elegant clothes and jewelry. The other was a very young girl, wearing all black and her hair in her eyes. The young girl was pushed into a taxi by the richer, plump woman and they sped away. It annoyed him... Rich folk. Always a** holes. "Well, sometimes..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Aiji raised an eyebrow, watching what Ichi was watching. "Sometimes you want me to kill you? Or sometimes you think I'm training you?" She ate another small piece of the large slice of chocolate cake. She hummed happily. "You do not like the well-off? Children can't help who their parents are. Values and beliefs are pounded into their heads from a very young age, made to believe in the value of money means best. No-one will ever be equal. It is an impossibility." She ate another square of cake. "Lovely."

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:55 pm
Ichi sighed and turned his head back. "I feel like you should've killed me. And yes, I hate the rich. They're my favorite to kill." He said smugly. He moved his hair out of his eyes and looked at Aiji eat her cake. "Like it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Aiji kept her eyes rooted on Ichi, cutting into him, trying to dissect his brain and lay it out in a readable map. "The cake is lovely." She says simply. She puts down the fork without breaking eye contact. "We all feel insignificant at times. But, tell me. Define the 'rich folk', would you?"

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 pm
Ichi sighed and looked down. "Some more than others I suppose." He muttered lowly. He spoke up quickly however. "Well, I see the rich folk as stupid snobby a** holes... Always bossing people around and taking everything for granted."  
Kyousou City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff