Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klub Klover

Back to Guilds

Gang wars rip apart the city of Kyousou. Which one will you join? 

Tags: Gangs, Wars, Fighting, Guns, Weapons 

Reply Kyousou City
The 9/11 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:23 pm
A Seven Eleven in the middle of the city that had been graffitied on as a cruel joke to the major terrorist attack. This is also a spot where a lot of deals go down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Ichi walked into the small store, ignoring the want-to-bes who tried to sell him drugs. He walked in with his hands in his pockets, a smug look on his face. "Here it is..." He said, picking up some soda that Aiji wanted.  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Shichi came in quietly. "How ya been Ichi?" he asked strolling next to the counter his keen eyes looking through the store than at the lighters quickly and than back at Ichi.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Ichi froze when he heard Shichi's voice. Anger built up inside him and he wanted to just run away, but unfortunatly he had to pay for the drinks. "Long time... No see, Shichi." He said slowly and angrily. "How've you been..?" He said walking up to the counter and laying the drinks and money on the counter.  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 pm
Shichi's eyes assessed his old friend and he counted out loud quietly. He was timing the security camera's pass and the clerks eyes. He grabbed a lighter in the small window and lit a joint. "Since when do you pay for anything Ichi?" he said with a lifted eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:35 pm
Ichi sighed and realized how much he did miss his old freedom. He knew that he could never betray Aiji though, never. "When I was captured by the Hearts... and nobody rescued me." He said, the clerk giving him his extra money back and giving a smile. "Don't f***ing smile..."  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm
"And no one rescued you? You have to be joking. You became the only priority on the mission board. The Hearts are strong. They kept us away. We assumed you dead." Shichi said puffing out a big breath of smoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:46 pm
"Me, dead?" Ichi said as the clerk turned around and looked at the cigarettes, making an excuse not to look at Ichi who was now looking down at the floor. "And I just thought you all didn't want me back... Damn, I must've waited for months. I actually had faith." He said, looking at Shichi. 'Should've known better...'  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:52 pm
"Ichi please. Your a Turncoat. I led you to the top of the Klovers. I wouldn't do that to leave you to the Hearts." Shichi said swiping the cigarettes and tossing a pack to Ichi in the blind spot again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Ichi closed his eyes and remembered all that he and Shichi had gone through together. He was in fact the first member in the Turncoats and had always been there for Shichi. He always looked up to him... For some reason. "I'm glad... Ya know, I do miss the old days." he stared at the pack of cigarettes, not reaching for them. "I really do..."  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 pm
Shichi's cold eyes softened. "Come back man. The Klub misses our best hitman and I miss my most loyal Turncoat, no pun intended." he said holding the cigar in between his index and middle fingers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Ichi looked away, towards the clerk who was staring back and forth between Shichi and he. He seemed mesmerized by their conversation. "I want to... But I can't." his eyes seemed to give a sad glow and his voice was low and depressing. "Aiji will come after me herself if I leave... I don't want to get you hurt because I tried to escape." He turned on his heel and sat down against the counter, his knees under his nose and arms wrapped around his legs.  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:07 pm
Shichi's eyes got intense and he pulled out his D.Eagle at the clerk. "Don't you have something better to do?" He said spitting on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Ichi smiled and turned his head away from Shichi. "I miss you a lot too." He muttered lowly, waiting for Shichi's gun to go off. He missed the sound of gunfire. "You know that, right?"  

Sylaise
Crew

Aged Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

typhing_tsuka
Captain

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Shichi lowered the gun while the frantic clerk ran to the back room. "You know I do man. It no fun without out best shot." he said tossing the gun to his friend and pointing to the cans stacked across the room.  
Kyousou City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff