Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Hello ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma no Zenku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 am
Hello ^_^

I just joined this guild uh...last night. So I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and maybe get to know some fellow guild members. Although my account says I'm new to Gaia I have actually been on here for a little over four years I think it is. I have been RPing in total for over six years and loved almost every minute of it. Though recently I had an experience with a couple of people who I thought were friends and it turned me off of RPing for a while. Anyway now I'm back! Yay! Let's see what else is there? Oh yeah I work at a movie theater. I am the assistant manager which means lots and lots of annoying fun people working under me. I absolutely love movies and if you mention it I have probably seen it. Especially movies that are between a year and three months old. I've seen pretty much all of them. I am getting to the point where I hate going to work because I no longer have any days off between school and work. Speaking of school I am working on getting a degree in English. Well I think that is all there is to me. Any questions or words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. I will talk to you all later. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 pm
Hiya larina....I'm Roger and I'm a newbie of sorts myself....had an old account 2 yrs ago...but abandoned it after a few months....when I decided to return...I completely forgot my password and email...so I created this one...which I must say...I think is pretty groovy....I like bein' a rogue vulcan... lol

Welcome aboard!...I gave out complimentary cheese and wine in the thread below this one...so I'm givin' you some as well so you don't feel left out. cheese_whine lol  

rogue_vulcan

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 pm
hello!
welcome to the guild.
may i ask where you live (country)?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 pm
Howdy!

Good to have you aboard. Feel free to peruse the guild's subforums and find something you like.

English- now that's a funny language, we aint been speakin' it in the United States for some time-- yo.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Welcome to the guild ^.^

I worked at a movie theater for a year or so.
I had to quit cause they weren't going to promote me to either projectionist or supervisor based off of incredibly sexist reasons...
But I have a lot of GREAT memories working there and some really great stories! I'm sure after being there for so long, you must have some good ones yourself, no?  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games