Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:15 pm
Yeah, it's me- your lurking, non-Lost-watching Vice Captain. xd

I'm just wondering if the show has gotten better since I stopped watching it? I think I gave up near the end of season 3 because it just wasn't keeping me interested anymore, they got rid of all my favorite characters, and I was getting extremely annoyed at the Jack, Kate, and Sawyer obsession that the writers seemed to have. And then they moved it to a time slot where it clashed with one of my favorite shows, which didn't help.

Anyway, has the writing gotten better? Is it back to the awesomeness that was season 1? I keep seeing commercials for Lost on scifi and it makes me feel bad that I gave up on a show that I used to love so much, but I don't really want to start watching it again if it's going to start annoying me as much as season 3 did. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 am
well I would say that it would probably still annoy you lol. The love triangle between Jack, Kate and sawyer is still going strong and then you have to add jeweliette into that now I guess. All the dead people comeing back and confusing not only us but the losties. The writing is still about the same I would have to say.

I think if you started watching now without watching season 4 I think you would be really confused but then again Ive watched every epesode and im still rather confused LOL.  

Old Ugly Bunny

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 am
LOL! Well, if I did start watching it again, I'd stream the episodes I'd missed so I wasn't completely in the dark. It's funny- I had left ABC on the other day and when I came back Lost was on and of the four characters on screen, three I didn't recognize and one I thought was dead. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 pm
OMG.

Lost is a LOT better now that Seasons Three is over the whole, "Let's just abandon the original Lost and be all Kate, Sawyer, and Jack!"

Because now there is time travel.

And bad-assded-ness.  

ADULTEROUS

Tinuviel Silma

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 am
It really is a ton better. Mostly because now there is MOAR BEN. 8D

I feel like they're going to get back into the Jack/Kate/Sawyer inanity, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm
Lost has become much better this season. To be honest I never thought Season 3 had poor writing or plot.

The triangle might come up again but we'll see biggrin

The plot is excellent this season. Took a twice for me to watch some of the episodes but thankfully ABC is repeating each episode the week before with recaps on the bottom of the screen before the new weekly episode so that's good.

You should really get back into it. I'm not sure why you stopped... I never found the plot unexciting or think the writing was poor.

Seems great from the first episode.  

The Jigsaw Apprentice

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 pm
Why is it that the more Ben there is... the better the show gets?

I think it's going to be more of a love sqaure or pentagon actually with Juliet and possibly Ben in the mix.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:38 am
If it manages to knock me back in my chair (Literally. I get so shocked, my body throws itself against the back of my chair.), then it's still a winner in my books. smile

And it did that last week, two weeks ago, and it would have done it three weeks ago, but I got confused. sweatdrop

@Vanima: I think Ben is over Juliet. Spoiler: And didn't they find him dead two episodes ago anyway? By the Ajira passengers?  

Isabella Van Helsing 2

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 am
I was wondering if Ben was over Juliet... but it's always kind of hard to tell with him.

Spoiler:
I thought he was alive but injured and that's where they left it. I may be wrong though... screaming at the television always kind of leaves me distracted and I always miss something important  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 am
LeaD iNJeCTioN

Lost is a LOT better now that Seasons Three is over the whole, "Let's just abandon the original Lost and be all Kate, Sawyer, and Jack!"

That's the reason I stopped watching it. When it became the "Jack, Kate, and Sawyer Show" it just couldn't hold my interest anymore. Go figure- I should have just kept watching it since I appear to have given up right at the point where it got better. xd  

Merily
Vice Captain

snufflypoo

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 pm
i think this season has been a lot more intense than previous seasons. we seem to be getting slightly more in the way of answers and less new questions/mysteries to deal with, signs they're getting close to wrapping it up. wink

spoiler: in the latest episode they pretty much nipped the whole love quadrangle in the bud. sawyer made it clear to kate that he was with juliet and over her. he was only helping to save ben because juliet wanted him too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am
They are getting super close to wrapping up. Season 6 is the last one.

I honestly dont see how anyone couldnt enjoy this show. Its just too AWESOME! I have never seen a story quite like it. Now that they are explaining some of the original mysteries and bringing in new ones, its making it even better.
FYI: Everything that they show is crucial to the story, and to the end. That also includes the love quadrangle between Jack, Kate, Juliet, and Sawyer. Dont forget about Adam and Eve from the caves. Now that time travel is a known factor, it will all be explained!

Pure GENIUS!  

A Lost Hero

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:49 pm
Old Ugly Bunny
well I would say that it would probably still annoy you lol. The love triangle between Jack, Kate and sawyer is still going strong and then you have to add jeweliette into that now I guess. All the dead people comeing back and confusing not only us but the losties. The writing is still about the same I would have to say.

I think if you started watching now without watching season 4 I think you would be really confused but then again Ive watched every epesode and im still rather confused LOL.

yes actually with julliete in the mix it is now a QUADRANGLE...seriously if you guys havent watched LOST untangled you should because they are hilarious  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm
I love the Untangled vids sooooo funny.  

Old Ugly Bunny

snufflypoo

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:06 am
i haven't caught any of the untangled videos...where do i find them?  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff