Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply .:*Cosplay*:.
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

Hwello!!!

~

To those of you who does not know this adorable slash pairing. It's from Apollo justice:Ace Attorney.

Ace Attorney 4 thread

+ Opening Post
+ Introduction
+ Essay
+ Rivalries
+ Icons and Banners
+ Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm
Introduction

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, released in Japan as Gyakuten Saiban 4 (逆裁判4, Gyakuten Saiban 4? lit. "Turnabout Trial 4"), is a visual novel video game for the Nintendo DS. It is the fourth video game in the Ace Attorney series.

Apollo Justice is the first game in the series to be developed specifically for the DS as opposed to being a port of a game originally for the Game Boy Advance. As such, the DS' touch screen and microphone features are a fundamental part of Apollo Justice.

Characters: Apollo Justice / Housuke Odoroki (王泥喜 法介, Odoroki Hōsuke?)
The new protagonist of the series, he is a young attorney with "a passionate heart burning red." He is 22 years old and can point out lies by examining body language through the Perceive system. Apollo Justice is the type of character who overacts to little details. He gets flustered easily, and will either make a sarcastic remark if anyone insulted him or punch them. His mother left him when he was little and was left with his dad. But he soon also passed away leaving on Apollo to defend for himself. Nothing can really be said about his past, but I can say that it must be really hard on him.

Klavier Gavin / Kyouya Garyu (牙琉 響也, Garyū Kyōya?)
The new prosecutor. He became a prosecutor at the age of 17. He is the lead vocalist in the band "The Gavinners", and has a habit of peppering various German words into his English. Klavier Gavin really loves to tease. What more can I say? He is the type of character who is really nice, a bit too nice but loves to see someone's reaction when he does something to them. Just for fun. He also has a rock band, but got disband because of Apollo (More on that if you play the game). No. He's not those crazy rockers that are often stereotyped to be drunks and loves to clubs, he was just in this gig for music. He loves to create and to play music. That's why he's always so touchy if something goes wrong.

klavierxapollo

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 pm
Essay

Coming up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm
Rivalries

Ema Skye (Akane)

People say that Klavier and Ema love each other. Which is not true, they just work together, since Ema is a detective and only prosecutors get assigned detectives. During turnabout 3, Klavier did say something along the line that he wanted to see Ema, but that is just a cover up. He does not want everyone to know that he's scared that something bad is going to happen. Since; his bike won't work, lost his keys, and guitar got on fire. He has an image to keep and he does not want to lose it. Yes, Ema hates Klavier a whole lot, that is not enough reason to say she likes him. No matter how much you look at it, Klavier and Apollo's relationship is more than just prosecuting cases. I am aware that there's a offical art of Klavier stealing Ema's snakoos, but that it just for comedy relief, becuase Klavier is a teasing person. Since Ema was not the one who changed Klavier, Apollo was the one who changed him.

Trucy

Trucy does admire Klavier songs and his guitar playing, but that's all she likes about him and she is Apollo's little sister.

Kristoph Gavin

Klavier's older brother. I can't really say much about him or else I'll spoil everything. But he and Klavier has a very vivid relationship. It's still not sure if they really cared for each other or hated each other.

Other people whom Apollo defend/ helped

Is it not his job to defend people? He is a defense attorney after all? Yet, people will always make it such a big deal. I don't understand. There is no relationship between Apollo and his clients he helps them because he has too, also because he cares for every single one of them. That's why he's always determined to win a case, this is also the reason why Klavier changed.

klavierxapollo

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Icons & Banners

Icons

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-From neutral_lamb in gavinnerism  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm
Resevered!

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 pm
YES! A K/A THREAD!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAn I write the essay?!! Pretty ploxx! I'll try not to be mean! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Mika_chann

User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
lol, I guess? If it's not that much trouble..?

klavierxapollo

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann

User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
lol, I guess? If it's not that much trouble..?
Oh yeah. If you do write an essay. Please inform me first.  
.:*Cosplay*:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games