Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply MAIN Forum!!!
soooooo... All teens read please Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 pm
I'm writing a book. Well i'm writing poetry but it will be shoved into a book (not really like ellen hopkins, jsut inspired by her XD) and its mostly jsut about what teens go throguh. so please. chat with me tell me things that bother you in high school and things that are great abotu it. if you want it more personal, PM me, but this is an open chat i will talk to anyone on about being a teenager in highschool to get my creativity bursting more.

Thanks

Black Star Shine

if you could please fill out the below survey for me that would be more then splendid!

High School

Part One: Cliques

Define the following in your own terms (Sounds like a history quiz!):

Jock/Jockette:

Prep:

Punk:

Goth:

Nerd:

Emo:

Geek:

Popular:

Stoner:

Skater:

Suck up:

Teachers Pet:

Part Two: Good Parts

What is the BEST part about classes?

What is the BEST time to sluff (Ditch)?

What is the BEST thing to do on late start?

What is the BEST excuss for not having homework?

What is the BEST way to ask some to a dance?

What is the BEST way to get sent to the office?

What is the BEST way to get suspended?

What is the BEST class to take?

What is the BEST thing to yell out during an assembly when it grows quiet?

What is the BEST way to steal you friends significant other?

Part Three: Bad Parts

What is the WORSE way to tell a teacher they suck?

What is the WORSE excusse for missing homework?

What is the WORSE thing to do on stage when everyone is watching you?

What is the WORSE way to get suspended?

What is the WORSE thing about lunch?

What is the WORSE way to get dumped?

What is the WORSE comeback?

What is the WORSE thing a friend could do to you?

What is the WORSE way to get out of test?

What is the WORSE way to sluff (ditch)?

Part Four: Relationships

Does actual true love happen in high school?

How many girls do you know who have become pregnant that attend YOUR high school?

Have you ever watched someone get majorly depressed over a relationship?

How long do average high school relationships last?

is making out and snogging your gf/bf in the hall gross?

Is seeing other people snogging and making out with others in the hall gross you out?

Define Love:

Part Five: Misc

How many people do you know that are true to their 'Lable'?

Know anyone who's died in your school?

Personally, whats the worst type of lable?

4. Honestly. Tell the truth about school lunch.

Do you overall enjoy or hate high school?

Thanks for taking the time to help me out!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 pm
Yeah, you mean, besdies freshmen? rofl

Ummmm massive amounts of homework, loud arrogant football players, people using spit tabacco and then spitting in the stairwells and on the floor.

Annoying people who leave their trash all over the tables and the floor at lunch. People standing and talking the middle of the hallway and then they get mad when you bump into them....

I've got tons more annyoing things if you need more I'll try to think of some.

Ummm good things about high school.... lunch.... and the end of the day bell. But I guess one good thing about high school would be the variety of different classes you can take and not being stuck in the same room all day with the same teacher.

Oh and Graduation, that's definitley a good part! [MAY 20TH!!!]  

Cyelsi

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:03 am
Schweet. you totally gave me tons more things to write about! i still got a year till i graduate unfortunatly.... oh well. That means more time to earn money and write before i get kicked out at 18.

People standing in the halls.... oh boy... tlak about my biggest pet peeve... i have to restrain myself from strangling them... ARGH!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:31 am
My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Schweet. you totally gave me tons more things to write about! i still got a year till i graduate unfortunatly.... oh well. That means more time to earn money and write before i get kicked out at 18.

People standing in the halls.... oh boy... tlak about my biggest pet peeve... i have to restrain myself from strangling them... ARGH!

Oh yeah I have to do my best not to elbow them in the ribs everytime I walk past and cool. =)

Well then you still have another year to get ready for College, if you're going and get scholarships and figure out where you want to go and what you want to do. I'm scrambling to get scholarships and stuff now... sweatdrop  

Cyelsi

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:19 am
This sit rue, but i dont know if i realyl want to go to college. i realyl want to explore the world. get a book publishe while still in high school (hopefully) then travel till i'm sick of the world... which is impossible for me to get sick of nature XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:39 pm
well, i'm in college now, but I think I remember HS enough to answer ur questions.

High School

Jock/Jockette: The group of people who excel in sports

Prep: Those people who wear wayyyy too expensive clothes

Punk: Green hair? Mb mohawk? (Sorry, didn't have too many punk kids in my school)

Goth: All-black clothes mafia

Nerd: That really annoying kid with those glasses, who doesn't shut up in class even when told he's not being funny, and is in the computer club

Emo: Overly emotional

Geek: look at "Nerd"

Popular: relative and subjective. No one really was "the" popular person in my school although we definitely had the unpopular ones.

Stoner: Some of the most chillest people u'll meet. Also comes into class with sunglasses on to hide the fact his eyes are bloodshot.

Skater: People who skate?

Suck up: That stupid girl in class who doesn't shut up

Teachers Pet: Look at "suck up"

If the class is interesting, class discussions. Also, meeting up with friends.

Senior year after college applications are in. =D

what's late start?

Funeral or death of relative.

Err, very awkwardly, lol. Seriously, idk, i was very awkward when I asked my dates out to the dances. I definitely wasn't prince charming.

get into a fight.

look at #6

Subjective question but for me, it was English or Bio

Yea Mr/Mrs/Dr. [name of principal]!! so sexy!!

Aww... actually happened to me sadly enough, but when they're having relationship problems, offer to talk to significant other as a "friend" and then.... well, u get the idea

lol, the worst thing that happened to me was when I thought the teacher left the room, I exclaimed "Ms. Johnson is so $%^&*!!!!!" not realizing she was actually standing right behind me.

funeral or relative's death... when u've used the excuse already for the 10th time that year ("Aren't u out of relatives by now?")

Slipping or forgetting a line and laughing as u're trying to remember it

dear, there is no best or worst way to get suspended. Suspension isn't a very nice thing. In other words, look at answer for suspension above.

The bad food.

lol, being told by another person that ur now-ex is seeing somebody else.

"Ye-Ye-Yea?? Well, right back at u!!"

see #10 in previous section

Acting really REALLY sick because u are really REALLY sick.

Getting caught as ure tryin to leave

it's possible, but for 99.99999999999% of the people, no.

How many girls do you know who have become pregnant that attend YOUR high school?

yes

about 1 month

naw, it's cool

Is seeing other people snogging and making out with others in the hall gross you out?

naw, it's cool

Define Love: too complicated to say.

nobody, because nobody fits a stereotype 100% once u get to know them

yup

any, really. It inhibits ur individuality.

Sucks. So glad my school had an open campus

hated it, except the second half of senior year. That was fun. biggrin

hope my answers helped!  

Master SBK
Vice Captain

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:40 pm
My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
This sit rue, but i dont know if i realyl want to go to college. i realyl want to explore the world. get a book publishe while still in high school (hopefully) then travel till i'm sick of the world... which is impossible for me to get sick of nature XD

if u want to explore the world, it might actually help to go to college. There are a ton of study abroad programs out there, many of which offer scholarships. I've been on 2 and they were fantastic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 pm
Cyelsi

Ummmm massive amounts of homework, loud arrogant football players, people using spit tabacco and then spitting in the stairwells and on the floor.

Annoying people who leave their trash all over the tables and the floor at lunch. People standing and talking the middle of the hallway and then they get mad when you bump into them....

Ummm good things about high school.... lunch.... and the end of the day bell. But I guess one good thing about high school would be the variety of different classes you can take and not being stuck in the same room all day with the same teacher.

wow, u guys finish school on May 20th? That's early. My schools all ended sometime in late June  

Master SBK
Vice Captain

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:01 pm
YAY! thanks for your answers! they will deffinetly come in handy!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm
Master SBK
Cyelsi

wow, u guys finish school on May 20th? That's early. My schools all ended sometime in late June

Nah, we (the seniors) get out May 15 and graduate May 20th but all of the other kiddies are in School until the 5th of June! xd  

Cyelsi

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Cyelsi
Master SBK
Cyelsi

Nah, we (the seniors) get out May 15 and graduate May 20th but all of the other kiddies are in School until the 5th of June! xd

lol, lucky. BUt u guys still get out earlier than I did. The earliest I got out I remember was like June 15th. What part of the country do u live in (if u live in the US that is)?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm
Master SBK
Cyelsi
Master SBK
Cyelsi

lol, lucky. BUt u guys still get out earlier than I did. The earliest I got out I remember was like June 15th. What part of the country do u live in (if u live in the US that is)?

I live in West Virginia, we get out earlier than most people who live up North, and we get out late compared to North Carolinia. I know that when I was at the beach two years ago it was only August 22nd and they were already back in school. O.o

Around what date did school usually start for you?  

Cyelsi

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm
Cyelsi
Master SBK
Cyelsi
Master SBK
Cyelsi

I live in West Virginia, we get out earlier than most people who live up North, and we get out late compared to North Carolinia. I know that when I was at the beach two years ago it was only August 22nd and they were already back in school. O.o

ah, i guess that makes sense. I live in the NYC area and we started school in early september, usually right after labor day.

West Virginia, huh? Cool, I never met anyone from there before. I regret to say the only thing I know about the place is that a lot of the coal comes from there, but that's about it. Is there anything else special around where u live?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm
High School

Jock/Jockette:
people who are awsome at sports

Prep:
popular wannabes

Punk:
a little more preppy than goths

Goth:
people with 3 different colors in their hair who DONT slit their wrists

Nerd:
the lowest of all lows

Emo:
people who have 3 different colors in their hair and wear black and slit their wrists

Geek:
a little more kooler than a nerd

Popular:
people who think they are popular but are not and wear expensive clothing that kill the world along with their stuffy dogs and their prada bags

Stoner:
they look like they do drugs cuz they do drugs and they cant do anything without doiing drugs

Skater:
not as emo as an emo and, obviously, they skate

Suck up:
someone, usually a boy, who likes to help teachers by doing things for them

Teachers Pet:
a step below geek, probably a blonde who gives lap dances to the teacher

the retardo teachers

after gym, before lunch so you can walk down the street to the pizza hut and showcase cinemas

walk in like your the govener with a hot chocolatte and say "heyy everybody"

why dont YOU have YOUR homework mr. fancyteacherman

hayy sexy!!! how you doin??? wanna go to the dance???

yelling out "ANDREW HAS CRABS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" in the middle of algebra 2

punching a really annoying kid right in the gut

gym

"ANDREW HAS CRABS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

wearing a sexy dress to a party and walk right up and kiss him

beating around the bush, just tell them they suck and they should go to hell

my pet rock ate it

fall

for something you didnt do

the food

in public at a party, or during sex... that must suck

oh yea? well at least im not gay!!!

get prego wiith my boyfriends baby

hide in the bathroom

walk in, say hi to the secretary, and walk right out saying bye to everyone

no

yea... that was the girl who killed herself

in my skool??? 3 days to a week

no... at least i dont think so

depends, if its my friends or normal people than its kool but if its two sweaty jocks or nerds than its gross

Define Love:
its what drunk people think they have to the other drunk person that turns into sex, that turns into unplanned pregnancy, that turns into abortion

10 1/2

yea it was a suicide

nerd

looks like mold

love it!!!  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q

Cyelsi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 pm
Master SBK
Cyelsi
Master SBK
Cyelsi
Master SBK
Cyelsi

ah, i guess that makes sense. I live in the NYC area and we started school in early september, usually right after labor day.

West Virginia, huh? Cool, I never met anyone from there before. I regret to say the only thing I know about the place is that a lot of the coal comes from there, but that's about it. Is there anything else special around where u live?

Ummm there are no natural lakes here, they're all manmade... I guess that's sort of special.

& We have pepperoni rolls. =)  
MAIN Forum!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces