Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:43 am
A place to introduce and tell us a little about yourself.

Don't know what to say? Try including your name, age, things that interest you, your occupation, or just share a little about yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:49 am
I'll start this one off with myself.

Name: Mae analda or Mandi
Intersts: Anime, Manga, Cosplaying, Sewing, Photography, Writing,
A little about me:
I've been a rather devoted cosplayer for over 6 years now. And a photographer for the last 4, I'm always working on some new novel although as a writer I must admit I give up on most ideas half way through only to pick up where I left of months later. I like going to pretty places and just hanging out in general with people I care about. In fact you can find me every thursday night over at the local borders with a group of friends reading and just hanging out.

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

Queen Cranberry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:39 pm
Name: Kurrio/Cleo or Shannon(but please don't call me shannon unless I
give your permisstion.)
work status: House wife/free lance Artist.
Interest: Yadda yadda, blah blah, yackie yack you know I like stuff.
Okay I like Art, dolls such as Dollfie/volks, Lolita dresses, did I say art?
Likes: gaia when it works, my friends, Jesus, chocolate, coffee with milk, boba milk tea, asian food, mexican food, colour, paints, art stuff, movies that don't suck.
Some anime such as Naruto, Dragon Pink, His/her, Sailor Moon.
movies: Six String Samurai, Signs, superstar, Gone with the wind, and other stuff can't remeber.
Dislike: Mean ppl, putting down ppl for their beliefs, ppl who make fun of other ppl religion, unfairness, whineing, pitty, garbage and dirty dishes and
scum in the bathtub.

Okay thats a lil about me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:18 am

Schlongberg Sachs

Tsuwabuki

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:39 pm
Name: Tsuwabuki / Japhia/ Sara

Work status: Self employed portrait artist. I need a job.

School status: 12th grade but I'm graduateing may 19th

Hobbies: Lolita everything, Books, Drawing, Role playng, Yaoi, manga, anime,
Anne rice and anime conventions.....OH!! AND LEARNING JAPANESE!!

はじめまして!

^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:51 pm
name: ed.. they are really my initals but i don't like my name call me edward
occupation: high school right now, i am going to go to an arts college.. maybe The Art Institue of Chicago but i am still undecided
likes: most any form of art ie: comics, painting, drawing, photography, music, literature, poetry.., cats, my orange tea, the color purple
dislikes: people my age who dislike me because i act to old, people who dislike me beacause i am young, endless cycles of rejection like the one i just described, falseness, people forcing their opinions on me, clowns.. (have you noticed that i have been complaining alot about people, it isn't surprising that i read alot to get away xp )

AustereRaven

Brenli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:06 pm
Heylo! This is Brenli, but you may call me Bren, or even Bren Bren, if you'd like. At the shortest, I am a short, half-Filipina, Japanophiliac reigning from Washington, over in the States. And no, I'm not referring to D.C.

I've been into the gothic and lolita fashion for about a year or so, and have a few lolita-esque fashions that I parade around in, though they are nothing compared to what I have seen in other places. I've been into clothesmaking and cosplaying for about the same amount of time, too, and I'm proud to say that I'm actually rather decent at it, for a beginner, of course.

When it comes to the gothic and lolita fashion I have no real preference... anything from country lolita to industrial lolita; really it all depends on mood. But I'm really just intrigued with fashion as a whole, I think... the fruits fashions and also the traditional fashions are very fun and beautiful to me, as well...

And like most Japanophiliacs, I have developed a fondness for their music... anyone else a jrock fan, particularly, of Dir en grey? PM me! wink whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:16 pm
n.n; Hi! I'm Jesse. I'm new. Please call me Luciola or Mason, because those are names which I go by...therefore I am called by those names, so call me that. Whee!

Uhm..I turned fifteen on December twenty-ninth, and I'm aftraid of cars, so I don't plan on getting my permit anytime soon.

I am a student..but I used to do commisions, then my scanner screwed me over and my paint programs decided to as well. Ah, no more internet commisions from me, then. I am an avid RP'er and writer, although I prefer Roleplaying to writing..it's much more interesting with another person.

I like the colors apple green, and any shade of purple.

I love Lolita, although I've only just now come to realize that it is called Lolita. I never knew other people liked to dress up as dolls on a daily basis xD Man, I'm sheltered..>>;

Well, you may dub me whichever gender you would prefer me to be, as I shall LAUGH IN YOUR FACE when I hear the incorrect one.

I am also a proud Yaoi/Shounen-ai supporter! I'm in the Gay/Straight Alliance at my school, and I am Bi myself. -Waves Raindow flag over head.-

Ah, I am 5' 3", with brown/copper hair and green eyes. I am sadly gravely underweight, due to health issues (I'm also shrinking. Weird, ne?), and am only 9o pounds. Sad, I know.

That's all about me..Erhm..my AIM is Jessis1, GenocidesRevenge, and Vengeful lust, hjust to name a few. I also have MSN! (Myonlyrelease@aol.com)  

Mason-sama

WonderDog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:41 pm
Hi! I'm Leah...or wonder dog.

Nice to be here!

I've liked EGL for a while now, but I've just started wearing it, because now I have a store I like to shop at biggrin (inthestarlight.com)

Uhhh, I"m 14 and I love to draw biggrin I'm not that good at it though ;_;

I really like manga, I like anime too, but it's way expensive XD

Um, I look forward to making friends and posting a lot so yeah...BYE ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:17 pm
WonderDog
Hi! I'm Leah...or wonder dog.

Nice to be here!

I've liked EGL for a while now, but I've just started wearing it, because now I have a store I like to shop at biggrin (inthestarlight.com)

Uhhh, I"m 14 and I love to draw biggrin I'm not that good at it though ;_;

I really like manga, I like anime too, but it's way expensive XD

Um, I look forward to making friends and posting a lot so yeah...BYE ^_^
Welcome and thank you so much for that link!!! THE DRESSES ARE SO CUTE! ^_^ I need money!!!  

Tsuwabuki

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200

Little Miss Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:20 am
Hello! I'm Jillian (but I'm not too fond of my name.), also known as Jill, or other variations of Jill. I'm usually known by my screen name around gaia.

Likes:I am absolutely obsessed with painting and drawing, as well as art of all types. I am very fond of sewing(but I'm not too good at this point in time, I'm learning), manga/comics, writing, music, etc. I adore gothic fashion (obviously) and many other bizarre things. Oh, I also adore literature and chess!

Age/occupation: I am 15 and I'm determined to make a career out of art. I would like to go to art school; I am a high school student.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:12 pm
Mason-sama
I like the colors apple green, and any shade of purple.
yay for purple  

AustereRaven

theif king Akeifa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:52 pm
NAme: Emily
intrest: Anime, J-pop and J-rock, Movies, DDR, Mana o.o;;, Gackt, Very pretty long haired boys. Stalking my favorite boy of the moment >.>
ocupation: im a middle school student silly =o
other: My Favorite colors are Purple, Black, Pink, Silver, Green, and electric blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:19 pm
wheee!

HAY let's start an RP thread! Foo'! We should all RP..

because I want to RP with my Mason. -dances- And he got a new dresssssssssssssss! Whee! -dances once more-

n.n;; Whaddaya say?!  

Mason-sama

Uzumaki

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:17 pm
Ookay.. I'll introduce myself too. ^^

I'm Uzumaki, 15 years old gosurori -girl in Finland.
I fell in love with loli -fashion few years ago, when I found it. But I made my first complete EGL outfit last summer. I love it!

Usually I dress EGA -ish in public, or actually however I happen to feel at the moment. Crossdressing is also fun. :]

I really really really adore J-rock, and right now my favourite bands/artists are Dir en grey, hide, Moi Dix Mois, Gackt, Malice Mizer, Metronome, Polysics, Pierrot, Balzac, X Japan, Penicillin... Ah, the list could go on forever. heart
Music takes a big part of my life, I also play piano and guitar.

But now I have to hurry to school. :/  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces