Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Sentiga looks stubbornly between the two girls and the cat, then notices what kind of cat it is, she picks it up and holds it so it cant move its arms and legs taht much and makes it look like shes snuggling it *well where did u come from u cute little kitty* she said softly as she carried it over and sat down, sitting up where Mia couldnt reach it. Sentiga looked at Dracoso firmly and said mentally I know what this thing is, and she cant have it

Dracoso walked in and saw the slave on the ground and Mia running at Sentiga, i stopped Mia with a hand and said *Hey hey, let Sentiga handle it. she is a professional with animals.* then to the slave on the ground *as well i want u to stop cleaning up the floor and wash off, from now on u will use gloves when u work, as well u will take care of Mia here and make sure she stays well* he says firmly and then walks over to Sentiga and strokes the kitty softly, putting an anti spell barrier on it so it is harmless.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:40 pm
The cat jumped as some of the water jumped out of the bucket. Oh s**t. He scurried towards Mia immediately and jumped into her arms. Crazy b***h lady ahead, he meowed and glared at Clarity.

Mia cuddled the mangled cat and looked over at Clarity. She smiled and went up to her, bending down to Clarity's eye level. "Hi! I'm Mia!" She chirped, her eyes glistening.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:44 pm
Elli awoke, now in the room alone. She was startled that Sentiga had left her. She hopped off the bed grogily, and managed to open the door. She walked slowly down the halway, wondering if she would always view it frm this height. She sighed, wandering into the kitchen, ony to find another cat there. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up, as she started hissing. The cat didnt feel right to her, though she didnt know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm
I See Clearly Now

"Yes, Master. Clarity will do whatsoever Master says. Master need only say what Master wishes and Clarity will do it." Clarity's voice reached a falsetto with her clearly-dripping-with-sarcasm voice, that no master ever seemed to notice. It had something to do with the fact that they expected everyone to fall all over to please them.

Clarity tried her damndest not to roll her eyes at her pompous "Master"---
Not Our Master, Clara darling; not good enough to be Our Master---and instead looked at the large-breasted young woman called Mia. There was a darkness lingering inside of her psyche that made Wonderland purr with pleasure.

Oh, little one, my children have visited you.

Regardless of whether or not Wonderland's "children" visited Big Breas---Mia or not, Clarity was only distantly aware of its presence. Instead, she was still reeling from Big---Mia's exuberant personality.

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Mia gave her a quizzical look, Why is she looking at me funny? Mia asked herself but shrugged it off. "Hi, I'm Mia! What's your name?" She chirped, putting her hands down on her knees to meet her at eye level.

The cat scratched Dracoscos face and glared at him. b***h, you know those types of spells don't work on me. He then scratched her face and jumped out of Sentigas arms and down on the ground. He patted over to Mia who picked him up and started stroking his matted fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm
Dracoso looked back at the girl and noticed her tone seemed a bit off. he walked over warily and then stood before her *It seems you have been possessed when you were young, but it has subdued into a mental voice* i say to her, i motion to Sentiga who goes over and picks up the slaved-turned-cat and then took Mia with her out of the room, gently leading her upstairs *come this way, i need to speak with u about our cats* She said quickly as she led them away. Dracoso faced the new slave and sighed, then reached back and took out a shining green gem. it flashed off the new girl and caused a doubling, a second body appeared just like the first girls, only temporarily so that they wouldnt be connected. *Now then you two, this young girl from an odd beginning, and a slave who wishes to be free* i look back and forth *You will both take your time and learn* he says softly  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm
((Sorry. We posted at the same time. oops redface ))

Elli calmed down a bit, and gazed up at Sentiga. She looked back at the two girls, who had apparently, doubled. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:20 pm
((uh Sentiga picked u up and carried u with her? >.>))  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 pm
The cat chuckled inside, The crazy b***h is actually good for something. He thought as he felt Mia's protection barrier soften. He licked an everlasting mark on her and curled up in her arms satisfied.

Mia looked back, "But I want to talk to the slave girl....," she pouted and ran back towards the kitchen, the cat in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm
(mia please read up, i posted between the one where he was scared by the bucket, as well after this please let the story rest a bit and let it relax, a lot of people are getting a bit tired of you making yourself the main focus of the story most of the time stare )

Sentiga watched as a much firmer mark was tried to put on the girl and then slid off because of the shield she had put on the cat as extra caution *hmm well hey the slave girl has her work to do and Dracoso will see to it, u make sure to take care of yourself* she picked up the cat in Mias arms and let Mia hug the slavegirl-cat instead *here hold onto that one, she is still sleepy and needs arms to hold her, i need to treat this cat and make sure he is healthy* i say caringly.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm
I See Clearly Now

The second image looked nothing like Clarity, but rather like a bastardized version of Mia. This "Mia" was hardly visible, but then Wonderland preferred it this way.

"Big brother shouldn't play with things that he does not understand," said the false Mia. She giggled coquettishly and went up to Dracoso, caressing his cheek. "You cannot touch me, little boy. I am everything; I am eternal. Your pitiful excuse for magic cannot touch that which is I."

Clarity's eyes were moving rapidly from side-to-side. She was in REM sleep---Rapid Eye Movement came with the territory when Wonderland was in control.

"You have no idea how powerful I am, child. I am the thing that your nightmares are made of." Wonderland as Mia giggled again and ran a hand into Dracoso's chest. "I will take that which you desire most and make it mine. And you can't do anything but watch." Again, the apparition laughed before fading out of view.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:42 pm
[[Dracoso, you need to chill. 'Specially with your tendency towards god moding, which is infinitely more tiresome. rolleyes ]]  

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 pm
Elli gazed up at Mia, wondering how she would react to her cat form. She sighed, and licked Mia's cheek, trying her best to seem the least bit like a feline. 'So many things are happening. Why are they haooening here and now? Why must I have to suffer in them?' She kept those thoughts in her mind, not being able to stop them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm
{Don't be so mean...}

byakuya_legend

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out