Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:18 pm
( it was just a suggestion >.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 pm
((Can we start now >.>))  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 pm
OKAY EVERYONE! IT IS TIME TO START!

(i am probably not going to be able to post till tomorrow. I am in the basement slave room, though if people need to know my location.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:20 pm
He walked up and down the halls seeing if there were any slaves out to make him breakfast.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:27 pm
((Nvm. I guess i can post the first ones or so.))

Elli was in the cold basement, where all the slaves sept, and stayed when the werent being used. She held her knees close to her chest and tried to stay awake. It wasnt to hard, after all, it was probably only sixty degrees in the large basement. At least they were all kept together. It would be harder to stay sane if they were all isolated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:31 pm
jackson was outside choping wood for the fire place" ize hate that theae people zay act like were ther vittle doggies  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 pm
((Sorry I deleted my first post. Didn't know slaves were kept in the basement.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 pm
Alexis walked down the hall, feeling rather depressed. She hated the house and the family that owned it even more, they were always so cruel to her and the other slaves, they had as much right to be treated as equals as anyone else on Earth, right? Soon, she ended up in front of the door to the basement where the slaves were kept and where she had been ordered to return to. When she opened the door, she stiffened a bit when she noticed Takahashi, hoping he wouldn't want her to do anything for him.  

vampire_girl6666

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Sky looked around the dark basement. She was still in her cage.
"I think they forgot about me..."
She muttered to nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:38 pm
jackson gets done choping the fire wood and goes twords the basement"ill make it zir " jackson said with a little risantince in his voice  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:39 pm
He noticed the girl standing there and beckoned for her to come over. "Get over here slave girl." He said in a commanding tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 pm
"Yes, Master." Alexis said in her soft, timid voice as she quickly and obediently went over to him, wondering what he wanted her to do now, and hoping it had nothing to do with harming her.  

vampire_girl6666

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces