Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:38 pm
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING: 1. Feel free to PM to join even if I have a partner and I shall roleplay with you as well <3, I enjoy getting different takes on roleplays.-/ 2. Please do not post in this thread unless you have sent a profile and I have given it the OK! 3. As always, feel free to take any liberties in my roleplay <3 4.

~This takes place in the world of Ioron, in the country of Lavande. Unlike Avaria, this place is more like old-timey England and Ireland with the forests, old-fashioned areas, parks etc..~

SUMMARY: Anden Tarouth, 'Andy', eighteen year old football captain, academic honor boy, and writer extraordinaire. He's also a womanizer and breaking hearts is much a game to him. Ever since he became a high school freshman and became Mr. Popularity, he's become cocky, self-confident, and does whatever he pleases. Andy will use any girl he chooses, to his once-best friend who was like a brother- X (Your character-give him a name) he's an arse, and to his younger sister to whom he was once adoringly close, he's a taunting, tormenting p***k of a brother. One day Y (your character, give her a name) witnesses the way he treats his sister Z, (your character-give her a name) and she interjects, she finds herself at the receiving end of Anden's rudeness and cockiness and decides that he needs to be taken down and peg and learn to sympathize with women on a whole, and people in general. Z is in love with Roland, a longtime friend and classmate of eight years.

So Y, a witch, heads off with the sister and explains about a spell she's going to cast because of something she heard. Z collects dolls (the porcelain kind) and Anden was taunting her about it amongst other things. She's going to change him into a girl as lovely as a doll and make it so that everyone remembered her as such, as Z's younger sister. And also, Y gives Z the power to make Anden obey just like any doll and transform into a doll. Meaning in the mornings, she'll get to 'dress up' her new doll, and at night, she'll change him into a doll and make him sleep in the doll house. The only people that remember the way things are supposed to be are X, Y, and Z, and Y decides that until Anden learns to sympathize with women..a woman he will stay. And if it's also fueled by her reluctant romantic affections for him..well, who's counting?

~Prestory~

Anden was a wonderful brother till his sophomore year of high school. The fifteen year old began tormenting his fourteen year old sister, and prior to that, Anden began tormenting others when he had become a freshman. This included Y, his very best friend and the boy he was like a brother to. They'd met from age three and been friends the next eleven years. Obviously Y was very hurt by this, and both due to preference and missing his 'brother', he has had very few friends since and never even a best friend. He's considered a 'nerd'. He's also always harbored romantic affection for Anden's gyspy cousin, Rymari. But he doesn't like getting close to people because of his 'issue', he's a werewolf.

Y is a witch and lives with her mother and her older brother Kayrn and younger sister Tana. She's quite powerful although her magick hasn't fully developed, resulting in magickal mishaps from time to time. She is actually X's cousin, although Anden is not aware of this, most people aren't. X however, is a werewolf. He can change into a wolf at will (see Important Information for full details) He told Anden about them as children and Anden didn't mind, to X's relief. But as Anden got older and changed, X assumed Anden just passed off the 'magick' as his childhood memories and not real since back then X could only partially change anyway. Y and Anden have never formally met, but she's been in many of the same classes since sophomore year when she transferred to the school.

~Prestory Ends~

~Important Information~

X is angry and hurt about being abandoned by a boy who supposedly loved him like a brother. Anden's attitude and lack of regard for women and X himself irritates X greatly. Anden was like an older brother to him, he looked up to the other. So it bothered him to have his hero image of the other slashed to bits. Therefore, when 'Annie' comes to school and everyone thinks she is Z's younger sister and that Anden doesn't exist..he knows some magick has been at work. At first, X should pretend for a bit that he doesn't know Anden until Anden runs into a bit of trouble with some male persuasioned individuals, after helping him out of that jam, X can reveal that he knows it's Anden. X still loves his 'big brother', but he thinks this might be a good way to get the old Anden back, so his sympathy should come and go and he should take a firm, commanding hand with Anden from time to time to sort of send the message that Anden was not in control and the boss of everyone, and that X is deserving of respect.

Y has feelings for Anden, but her sense of justice and irritation at Anden make her less-than symapthetic as far as turning him back. Until she sees a genuine change in his behavior, and he apologizes to his sister Z, and Y's dear cousin X, she doesn't intend to let him have his manhood back.

As far as what powers Z has over Anden. She can make him obey any command since he's a 'doll'. Everyone thinks Anden is Annie, Z's little sister, and no one remembers Anden exists. Even things like pictures have been changed and obviously Anden was never captain of the football team and whatnot. She can also turn him into a doll, and it's her choice whether he's frozen or can move, or frozen and able to speak. She should make him an immobile doll at least once, and a moving doll at least once, along with having him sleep inside a doll house at least once. In the mornings, all she has to do is imagine an outfit and it becomes what Anden is wearing-and of course, she chooses frilly, colorful dress-type clothes for 'her doll'. She loves her older brother and misses the good brother dearly, but she also relishes the thought of turning the tables, meaning it's no hardship to torment him a bit in exchange.

X's werewolf-ness. Under the light of the full moon, he's forced to change for at least two hours and it gets him rather excited. Otherwise, he can change at will. However, if he ever gets too angry, too much unrelieved sexual tension, or is getting hurt to a point near death or great fear, he'll shift into wolf and he might lose control. You can have him losing bits of control as well if you like, for instance, if he's getting angry and his eyes wolf out or he growls or some such. Pentagrams, sunlight, and silver will not kill/harm him. But nor will normal weapons, only intense attacks like multiple gun wounds to a vital area or having his head cut off will kill him. Otherwise he simply heals by nightfall or sunrise, depending on when he's hurt.

We'll start the story with Anden tormenting Z, and Y will see and whatnot. When it's over, Anden will leave and we'll do a time skip with the assumption that Y took Z for a walk and explained her intentions, the spell, what Z can do to her brother come morning..and that will be what we start with next, Z waking her 'little doll sister' up for school. ~

~Anden, Roland, and Rymari are mine save for flashbacks, X, Y, and Z are yours. otherwise feel free to do anything with any character or just stick to X~

Rules:
1. No cybering, this will have physical scenes but they needn't be graphic.
2. Please be as literate as possible, at least five sentences a post and nothing like "x superman dawes went to the movies and dawes said hey i like movies and superman laughed cause superman is awesome"
3. X is either a seke leaning towards seme or full seme, NO UKE. NOOOO! *hisses*
4. Have fun!

Profiles: Yours: X (Anden's best friend, cousin of Y)
Name:
Personality: (one-word traits, and must be a seke leaning towards seme or full seme. And it would be nice if he had a temper <3)
Biography: Previously Stated.
Abilities: Werewolf-heightened speed, strength, senses, smelling ability.- can shift into a wolf or part-human-part wolf form.
Appearance: User Image (*cough* Perfeeectlynezz! He's an adorable nerd wolf fellow!)

Profiles: Yours: Y (X's cousin)
Name:
Personality: (one-word traits, and must be a seke leaning towards seme or full seme. And it would be nice if she had a temper <3)
Abilities: Witch abilities.
Appearance: User Image (Isn't she perfect! I saved you the trouble!)

Profiles: Yours: Z (Sister of Anden)
Name:
Personality: (one-word traits, and must be a seke leaning towards seme or full seme. And it would be nice if she had a temper <3)
Abilities:
Appearance: User Image (Perfection! Look how sad her brother makes her! T__T) (FOR NOW! *maniacal laughter*)

Profiles: Yours: X (Anden's best friend, cousin of Y)
Name: James
Personality: tempermental, patient, loyal, caring, senitive
Abilities: Werewolf-heightened speed, strength, senses, smelling ability.- can shift into a wolf or part-human-part wolf form.

Profiles: Yours: Y (X's cousin)
Name: Theresa
Personality: hot-tempered, protective, caring, kind, loving
Abilities: Witch abilities.

Profiles: Yours: Z (Sister of Anden)
Name: Erika
Personality: sensitive, caring, fiery, loving, imaginative
Abilities: speedy reader, good memory

User Image (Z and Anden as kids..ignore any hair color difference..*cough*)

Profiles: Mine: As a boy/girl
Name: Anden Tarouth-Andy-/ Annie Tarouth
Personality: Persona: Cocky, confident, womanizer, seductive, smug, athletic.
Truly: Intelligent, charming, playful, fiery, bold, protective, loving.
Abilities: (Might have some magickal blood in him-I'll have to think about it)
Appearance: User Image

Profiles: Mine:
Name: Roland Hethworn.
Personality: Mischevious, thoughtful, studious, considerate, polite, daring, wry, intelligent, protective.
Abilities: (Might have some magickal blood in him-I'll have to think about it)

Profiles: Mine:
Name: Rymari Tarouth
Personality: Playful, sly, witty, charming, intelligent, fiery, quick-witted, sensual, seductive, daring, wry.
Abilities: Nature-attuned, has a shift form.

PM me your profiles to join! Enjoy!~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 pm
Anden Tarouth smirked at his brother from the seat across from Erika, his one year younger sister. They'd been thick as thieves as children, unable to bear being apart for long. Causing trouble together, and getting each other out of trouble had been a large part of their lives. Campouts under the stars, exploring, ghost stories, video games, movies, and everything else kids could do. James was often included in these things, and he was like another brother to Anden and Erika.

They were out for ice cream, Anden had gotten his usual birthday cake remix ice cream. Cake batter ice cream, sprinkles, and chocolate sauce. They still did things from time to time, living alone-it was hard not to. But things had changed, Anden was a jerk and everyone knew it..but no one seemed to mind, the girls loved him, guys wanted to be him..and if he and his sister were less than close because of it? What was one squirt sister?

"The rumor mills been staring up again, kid." he said with a smirk. "Your lack of male companionship has people wondering if there's a problem..I mean, you're a pretty girl. So what is it, sis? I hadn't figured you for a prude..but I mean honestly, have you ever even been kissed?" he asked with a smirk.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:58 pm
Erika hunched over her cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream. "When I want you to know about my relationship with boys, I'll tell you." she said softly as she ate some of her ice cream

James frowned. "Andy . . . you shouldn't impose yourself on Erika's relationships." he said as he licked his ice cream cone that had chocolate ice cream. He always had liked the classic flavors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 pm
(By the way, my skeleton just happened to have the bit about Lavande, but it's actually some place in our world since for this type of roleplay it seemed better outside of Ioron. *sagely nod*) (HAHAH! *points to Erika and James* Their colors look like Reeses Peanut Butter Cup!)

Anden snickered at the words, "What relationships?" he asked snidely. And as James spoke, he scowled. Erika had invited James along without telling Anden, but he wasn't about to seem like a chicken or something and head off. Instead he was doing his best to ignore James, who made it rather hard. "If I want a loser's opinion, I'll ask." he said rudely.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 pm
((Lol! You're right! I so wasn't planning that! XD))

Erika scowled at her brother. "Maybe I don't feel like getting into a relationship right now." she snapped at Anden, and then hearing him call James a loser, she lost it as she kicked his shin. "Don't call him a loser!" she hissed angrily.

James sighed, slouching a little. Hearing a guy that he considered his brother, call him a loser . . . it hurt . . . horribly.

Theresa walked right past the scene and saw her cousin with two other people. She took a seat at a bench nearby so that she could keep an eye on him, but from the way her cousin seemed to be slouching and the way the girl seemed to be getting angry, the boy wasn't being very nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm
Anden laughed rudely, "Or maybe no one wants to feel you!" he smirked widely, narrowing his eyes as she kicked his shin. He scooped a bit of ice cream, making as if to take a bite before launching it at Erika, chuckling and smirking again as it landed on her light blue shirt, making a bright, white gob of ice cream dribble down. "Oops. And that was a new shirt too, huh? Tough luck, sis."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 pm
For Theresa, what the boy did, to his 'sister' apparently, was just too much for her to watch without doing anything. She stood up and walked over, sending a glance to James to tell him to be quiet. She glared at Anden. "How dare you call yourself a brother! You appologize to your sister right now for your rudeness!" she said angrily.

James had caught the look, and while he was wondering why in the world his cousin was here, he said nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 pm
Anden watched as suddenly a blonde haired, violet-eyed goddess approached, and boy did she look angry. Familiar too...had he seen her before? Little did she know that she'd been in most of his classes since sophomore year and it had been a spell of unnoticing that kept her from the watchful eyes of her classmates. He rose as a lazy smile curved his lips, "But it was an accident.." he said with a slight pout in his voice as he stepped forward, using just a touch of his charm as he looked down at the beauty with his lazy smile that made his ethereally handsome face all more enchanting, and his naturally deep, smooth voice was enthralling. "Of course, you and me..now that wouldn't be an accident. Much like you being here now. Admit it, you just wanted an excuse to talk to me." he said cockily.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm
Now that was just going too far. Theresa slapped the boy, hard. He was going to have the imprint of her hand on his cheek for a while . . . "I would never want to be with an abusive jerk like you. Now, apologize to your sister." she hissed out furiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 pm
Anden felt the slap and his head tilted sideways. He stayed that way for a moment, apparently surprised or thinking before turning back with a smirk. "Abusive? You're the one that hit me, my little sadist." he said with a chuckle, "And I think you oughta pay for that.." he said as he leaned forward, catching her lips in a firm kiss. His lips grew warm and tingly, and he found himself being drawn in as his body began to respond...but then he pulled away, feeling a lingering tingle and surprised by his own reaction. "Later, sadist." he said with a chuckle, wanting to get away. With a nod and smirk to Erika, and a clear ignore of James, he headed off and out of sight.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm
Theresa was raging. b*****d . . . she thought angrily and then turned to Erika with a sigh. "Sorry about my outburst." she said with a sigh and then looked at the ice cream on Erika's shirt. "I can help get that spot off for you. Could you come with me?" she asked.

Erika looked over at James, who gave her a nod. Erika looked up at Theresa and nodded. "I'm the one who should be apologizing for my brother . . . I don't know why, but he's just been horrible these past few years." she said as she got up and started walking away with Theresa.

James watched his cousin and his sister of heart walk away. He sighed as he continued to eat his ice cream. "What's she planning?" he murmured. He knew his cousin well enough to know when she was plotting something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm
(DARNIT! I forgot that he was supposed to tease her about her doll-loveness..*coughs* Well..he did! It was during the little navy blue spaces between our posts! *coughs* *shifty glance* >_>)

A couple hours later, the plan was set. Theresa had had to convince Erika of her magick first, that she wasn't crazy. Which he did by lighting the contents of a trashcan on fire with a flick of her finger, and causing a man yelling at his girlfriend to suddenly start croaking everytime he tried to yell. She'd explained that when Anden awoke, he would be a girl. No one would remember Anden save for Theresa herself, Erika, and James. Everyone else would just remember Erika's little sister Annie.

Annie would have to listen to Erika's commands, particularly if Erika wanted to make Annie do anything girly or just to irritate Annie. Also, James just had to imagine clothes on Annie, and the clothes would appear on her, he recommended girly, frilly things to embarrass Annie, coupled with a command to wear them so she wouldn't just take them off. And of course, due to Anden's teasing about Erika's doll collection..she would have the power to change him into a living or true doll and back again at will.. All of this would happen while Anden slept, and when he awoke, the magick will have gone into effect.

They'd parted at that, Theresa headed home to cast the spell while Erika headed home as well..

Anden lay in his bed, stretching with a yawn before closing his eyes to sleep. It was long after midnight and he had school the next day, Friday, thank goodness. Little did he know..it was going to be a very different Friday.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 pm
((Exactly! We just . . . we didn't want to go into a long arguement . . . hehehehe . . . stare ))

Erika sighed as she got into bed. Tomorrow she'd be able to take 'revenge' on her brother for the years that he'd tormented her. She had no idea why he had changed into such a horrible brother, but he had. And starting tomorrow, she was going to teach him a lesson. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Theresa finished the spell with a grin. Tomorrow, everything would start and that jerkwad Anden would wake up as a girl. She stretched and then put her materials away before getting into bed and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:42 pm
(Hahaha, that made me laugh. o-o...But I don't get it..was it joking, or sarcasm? *was confused by the stare smiley* @____@ My brain is gonna go splodey!)

Anden rose at his usual time, stretching and yawning lazily. His alarm buzzed and he went to hit it..only to miss..His brow furrowed, had it been moved? Because otherwise, it would have meant his arm had gotten shorter..He shook off the thought as he rose, hitting it off and rubbing at his eyes as he walked by a mirror. His eyes happened to open and he stared sleepily at his reflection for a moment..noting that he was far shorter than his mirror now.. and him..

Bright, clear eyes looked back at him, lovey and round. Cupid's bow lips were brought out by rosey cheeks and light rose hair that went past his bum..his eyes widened and he looked down at his shorter, smaller body with it's supple, smooth skin and the feminine curves..he had..a chest! A female chest! And then he let out a scream that would put a banshee to shame. "AHHH!!!!" Anden stopped, staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed at his reflection and his clearly female voice.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm
((A little bit of both, basically saying that it's your fault, but I'm cool with it. ^-^)) ((The brain go splodey comment made me laugh ^-^))

Erika was woken out of her sleep by Anden's, or should she say, 'Annie's' scream. She went over to his room and opened the door a small smirk on her still tired expression. "Everything okay . . . sis?" she asked, trying not to laugh at Anden's expression.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff