Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Is there a Guild for ... ???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 pm
Hi All
Wondering if there is a Guild out there for young women who are newly 'hooked up' and now cant make any sense of their (male) partners. Something like the "Men don't make sense" or the "Men are from Mars" guild?? LOL

I moved in with my fiance about two months ago and he is SUCH a MAN. Frankly I'm forever scratching my head trying to figure out the way his mind works. I need a handbook to figure him out
razz

If there are any good Health and Fitness guilds those would suit me too.

cool Let me know your favourite guilds or just which ones you belong to if you just wanna post to get some Gold  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:30 am
Hi! Gaia is a teen-oriented site, meaning age 13-16 are their target audience. Even though there is a sizable chunk of the population age 17-25 or older that play and enjoy Gaia (and contribute most of the $$), it's still mostly going to be more immature themes out there.

However, here are a few you might like:

Awesome Mature Gaians - 18 and over

The Modesty Guild Originally a guild for those who preferred modest clothing, such as head coverings, etc. It's co-ed. Worth a look as they will discuss male-female differences.

The Ladies of Gaia  

Avzel

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm
Thank you. I actually didn't realize somehow, probably because I feel very comfortable here even though I am in my early-twenties.
Very complete and useful reply in all and I have even applied to the Awesome Mature Gaians guild too.
To be honest I wasn't actually sure how much luck I was going to have with that question and it was more the mere action of the post (semi-complaint) that helped me feel better at the time.
Thanks again. Keep up the good work! heart  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff