Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Hi ^_^ *Shy*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ying_dragon9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm
Hello, my name is Katie. I am 20 years old, but I will be 21 in April sweatdrop , and am currently living in Pennsylvania. I am going to college so they can take my money I can learn all about the wide world of graphic design. I will be finished with my studies on July 1st of this year.

I work right now as a seasonal worker at a fireworks company as a pyrotechnition. I guess my hobbies would be chainmaillie, juggling, art, photography, and... I can't remember the rest whee

I hope thats everything, thank you for having me biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 am
Welcome aboard! I'm very glad to see that everything got sorted out and you were able to get into the guild. I'd post something on the technical assistance forum in main Gaia-- but they seem very slow to fix guild bugs.

Do you have a favorite type of subject for Photography? We have a photography subforum that could always use more love ^_^

Pyro-technician is pretty awesome, as is graphic designer!  

AntoniaMerEnfant

ying_dragon9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:45 pm
I'm glad that I was able to get into the guild as well. I was a bit worried with the bugs that it might take a while because gaia is a bit slow on fixing things.

With photography, I don't have a particular field I like to take photos in. I do however seem to take a lot of landscape photos. I do a bit of freelance work were I go to some folks homes and take photos of their homes and surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:26 am
Welcome to the guild ^.^  

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

ying_dragon9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 pm
Thank you for the welcome biggrin  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games