Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm
[[I'd like Divin to catch up a bit. We'll be waning a bit in this as I create Sweet Blood.]]

Emily cried harder and harder. They were gone. She could understand that much. She touched her tiny hands to Veronica, crying her heart out. Her parents were gone. She would never, ever see them again. Or talk to them. Or love them as she should.

Veronica held her tighlty to her. Emily nuzzled her face into her chest and cried more softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm
||we'll be what? lol waiting? and we can still post as these three while divine and you catch up^^^ andddddddd i think id like to recreate my veronica profie a bit...............plus ill be playing Nihilio right?

ahaha TM is super excited about the next RP starting. shes itching to play Airi and Hides new kiddo razz ||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm
[[I hope this one survives. Sanguine didn't do very good. >.< ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 pm
||i think that was bec there were soo many people in it. and everyone got behind and just kinda...slowed or stopped all together.. this one has you and me and demo. then divine and TM. not as many peoples^^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:42 pm
[[I'm including humans. Does anyone NOT want humans in the RP?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm
||what do u mean? like more people than just the kids and the people already in it???||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm
||Honestly, I am strongly against ANYONE extra. We don't need extra.||

||We have all our pairs soooo.... yeah, extra will just lead to possible failure||

||I vote no.||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:25 am
[[Pretty much extras. Let's see what Sam has to say first, okay?

Sam sent me a PM on Sweet Blood. Apparently it wasn't what she was expecting. Please don't get upset at me because you know that I don't know exactly what you guys want.

Make it clear to me here as you look this over. Alright?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 am
||its okay evo, we just thought you knew since we've been OCCing it here for the passed few weeks. i also sent u another pm.

and i do not think that humans as extras is a good idea. only bec too many people in an RP kills it. and we dont need them.
bec everyones already pretty much paired up at this point anyway.||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:09 pm
[[Yeah, but even I can get confused. xD

2 demons, 1 vamp, and 1 person. Sounds good. You guys can include the old charries. I am. I just want to get the main ones down.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:21 am
||well theres Hunter, Hide, Airi and Veronica.....................................||  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm
question question  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm
burning_eyes  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 pm
((I now christen thee done! Lo. Sorry guys. but you may start))

Hide just couldn't take the taunting. He loved her dearly, and he would do what ever it took to be with her. As she teased his body with her lips Hide could feel himself losing it little by little. The night was becoming slower. Time seemed to stop. But for Airi and the others it had, and now it was his turn.

"Love, you pleasure me to no end. But I'm afraid I can wait no longer. If you will not bite me. I will start, and you must finish." With his dull teeth he sank them into Airi's neck suckling her skin though no blood was drawn.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff