Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 am
Hisss...
"AAAH!"

"You're mine...forever. Would you like that?"
"Yes, anything for you..."

User Image

They say that love is eternal, love can move mountains... How about when love wants your blood? Or, worse, longs to rip your throat out?

Do you think you can handle eternal love? Maybe you should run while you have the chance... Love isn't as cracked up as it to be.

Introduction.Plot.Rules.Skeleton.Characters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 am
Plot

Wickwood Manor
The Center Gardens
The East Gardens
The West Gardens
The North Gardens
The Forst/River

...the reknowned school for private tutoring.

Indeed, there are teachers and there are students. Only the best students, or the richest, can afford to attend Wickwood Manor. Even then its aura of foreboding is enough to drive away even the strictest of parents. There are four students here who aren't afraid of what is in the school...because they are the school's fear themselves. Vampires.

Throughout the past year, the principal of Wickwood Manor decided to open its doors to a few unfortunate students. These four students, among being mortal, come from less than rich backgrounds. Some of them have even been abused. Others came to the Manor on an offered scholarship because they can't afford proper tuition.

The vampires and mortals are bound to run into each other some time. The vampires have been taught to hold off on eating the mortals. The mortals sense something odd about the vampires for they haven't been told about the vampires. The vampires will be tempted by their blood and the mortals will be tempted by their beauty and charm, unknowingly slipping into a predator's grasp.

What will temptation become? Will the vampires turn the mortals into their own? Or will they devour them?

Welcome to Love Me Eternal where love doesn't always live forever...

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 am
User Image

You know the works; it's the same with all other RPs and the Gaia TOS.

1] No god-modding. You should know how this applies when it comes to RPs. If not, god-modding is taking control of the entire story and, thus, acting like God. This is NOT a good thing because then the other person wouldn't have a chance to respond, which doesn't make it an RP.

2] No cybering. I say this not just because they're the rules, but nobody except perverts wants to hear about others feeling each other up. Either keep it to yourself or take it somewhere else. NOT IN HERE.

3] Extend courtesy to others. I want NO FIGHTING on here. Not only is a waste of space and time, but also it's annoying. Nobody wants to read it. If you have to, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. I mean it. Be polite and respectful, giving others a chance to respond [refer to rule #1].

4] Be at least semi-literate. This means that you ARE NOT to talk in chatspeak, leave out periods or commas where needed, capitalize at the beginning of your sentences, and most importantly use quotation marks when using dialogue. If you may, you are allowed to use bold for dialogue. It's not a requirement. This is here so others can clearly interpret what you have written and respond accordingly.

5] Cussing can be handled. I don't expect those of you to be picture perfect, but don't be overly colorful with the curses. Keep it to a certain level but you are allowed ******** and hell.

6] Stay active as often as can be. Make sure to tell me [whether be by post or PM, it doesn't matter] when you go off for a week. If you're not on and it's due to laziness, than just quit the RP. I'm only strict about this because I don't want people taking up space they're never going to use.

Be sure you have read ALL of the rules and understand them thoroughly.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 am
User Image

sKEleToN

Requirements:
--PM me the profile & title cookies crumble for MORTALS, cookies live for VAMPIRES
--must include an RP sample (can be of the charrie or from an RP you're in)
--upon having read the rules, place twisted evil burning_eyes at the top of your entry
--please have REAL PICTURES (and fill in the tiny pic at the bottom of the profile)
...for VAMPIRES--big picture at the top is what they look like as a MORTAL - tiny pic is for their VAMP side
--the profile is color-coded; where you see "color one/two/three," choose three colors and fill in one for each one (be creative! it usually looks REALLY good)
--fill all information in accordingly

[align=center]
{[your picture(img version preferred-REAL PICUTRES!)]}

[size=20][color one]{[Full Name]}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][size=15][color three]{[Greeting of your choice]}[/color][/size][size=10] you can call me [u]{[Nickname]}[/u]. I was born in {[year]}, making me [color one]{[age]}[/color].[/size][/align]

[align=right][color one][size=15]this is my story[/color][/size]
[size=10]{[Bio here. Please make it at least one paragraph.]}[/size]

[color two][size=15]this is who i am:[/size][/color][size=10]{[personality here. just little descriptions of your character.]}[/align]

[align=left][/size][size=15][color one]this is what i love:[/color][/size]
[size=10]o1.
o2.
o3.

[/size][size=15][color one]this is what i fear:[/color][/size]
[size=10]o1.
o2.
o3.

[/size][size=15][color two]the music stuck in my head:[/color][/size]
[size=10]{[theme song!]} [song] // [artist]

[/size]
[size=15][color three]this is me:[/color][/size]
[size=10]{[extra pic of your charrie]}[/align][/size]

Here's the deal. First thing, if you're not going to stay, DON'T even bother sending in a profile. On another RP I created, too many people sending in profiles and then abandoning their poor charries in the dust. If you're getting ignored, TELL US SO AND DON'T LEAVE. We will most definitely include you! biggrin

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 am
Characters of the play...

Vampire boy TAKEN by ManAxXxSamA
Vampire boy TAKEN by demonicrebelcowgirl

Vampire girl TAKEN by Evoblack
Vampire girl TAKEN by Evoblack
Vampire girl TAKEN by MUFFINXWAR

Mortal boy TAKEN by samanthaualani
Mortal boy TAKEN by XxDivin_PecheurxX
Mortal boy TAKEN by The Assassin152

Mortal girl TAKEN by samanthaualani
Mortal girl TAKEN by xxJasper_is_my_lifexx

__

Mortals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veronica Rose Milton

Holla! you can call me Veronica. I was born in 1991, making me Eighteen.

this is my story
Hey, I'm Veronica! So my life has pretty much sucked up until now. Actually, its still not that great but whatever. Basically, my dad beat my mom and me and my older brother. Lucky Ryan, he got out of our house about two years ago. Me? I was stuck there to be daddy's litte punching bag. Well, he got a few too many DUI's and finally got arrested. That's when my mom found Wickwood, I worked my butt off and got a scholarship. But strangely enough everyone finds this place pretty creepy. Mom was unsure about sending me here at first but figured it had to be safer than our house because my dad would be out of jail soon. Which totally sucks right?

this is who i am:Veronica is a people person, strangely enough. But she loves to smile and be happy. Though, thats been hard at her house. She's quiet at times and will not talk about her past. But, she knows how to cut loose. Also, she's kind of blunt.

this is what i love:

o1. Dancing
o2. Stars/Night
o3. Rain

this is what i fear:

o1. Lonelyness
o2. Failing
o3. Heights

the music stuck in my head:
Gotta Be Somebody// Nickelback

this is me:

User Image

Madeline Sky Moorne

Greetings everyone you can call me Mimi or Sky. I was born in 1992, making me seventeen baby.

this is my story
I wasn't always like this. I was born and raised with my mom. She loved my dearly, but I never really saw her much. That was mostly because she was about seventeen when she had me. My dad is nowhere to be found, so don't ask about him. Yeah, well my mom would leave me with her best friend when she was at school and work and then she would hang with me. I went to school, like any normal child. Then, my mom though it was okay to leave me. That was only three years ago. I cried for ever and it still hurts today. Anyways, I went through school and made a few mistakes. I got hooked on cigarettes and pot. I hung out with the wrong crowd. I messed up my life until I was adopted by the Moornes. I enjoy their company and am glad that they came along. I am now rich and clean of most of my addictions.

this is who i am:different from what you expect her to be. A person who fits in with everyone, cares about everyone, and enjoys being happy.

this is what i love:
o1. music
o2. dying my hair all colors
o3. funky clothes, accesories, and colors

this is what i fear:
o1. being alone
o2. bugs
o3. darkness

Just Dance // Lady Gaga

this is me:
User Image

User Image

Robert L. Gomez

What's Up you can call me Roby or Bobby. I was born in 1991, making me 18.

this is my story
Robert has had a rough childhood.His father was the only one who was nice to him in is whole life,his mom always beat him and he wasn't aloud to eat if he got a B in school.His father eventually got tired of the meaness of his wife so he left but forgot one thing....Robert,he was forced to stay with his abusive mother until she died of a heart attack.With no other living family Robert was sent to the new school.

this is who i am:Robert is a little shy at first but if you get to know him he is flirty and likes to show off his muscles

this is what i love:
o1.His muscles
o2.Rap
o3.Girls

this is what i fear:
o1.His mom
o2.Country music
o3.Pink

Leave out all the rest // Linkin Park

this is me:
User Image

User Image

Hideaki Takisawa

"I can't tell you your future, but I can tell you you have one. Everyone lives to find their destiny..."

you can call me Hide (He-deh). I was born in {1989}, making me 19.

this is my story
{was born to a family who had much, but in truth had less to give. Yeah hell, money is money, but being adopted into a house of uncarring people, wasn't really wealth. Well, if you ask me that is. So I grew up living the good life, but eventually at seventeen I couldn't take the atmosphere anymore. I moved in alone in an apartment not to far from a great school. Seeing as I still ahd pretty much inheritance, I was accepted. Go figure. Well here's where this gets interesting. I am asian as you can see, but I like to see what can not be seen. You feel me? I like to touch what can't be touched. I've always wondered. Is there a worl out there beyond my own.

this is who i am:{You can call me Hide. Simple and short. I'm not to thrilled with my name being long. Let's see. I love music, I can pretty much stand on my own. A bit of a loner at times, but generally I talk just fine with others. I can be aloof when called for, and I can be open just the same. Not really much I can say more, but I hope this is enough.}

this is what i love:
o1. Music
o2. Martial Arts/ Art
o3. Yeah, I'm no push over, but I love me a good Rose.

this is what i fear:
o1. Attachment to someone
o2. Life itself
o3. Losing what little love I have left in me

Swallow Rain // Sadie

this is me:
User Image

User Image

Dylan Lee Keith

Wassup? you can call me Dylan. I was born in 1992, making me Seventeen.

this is my story
So, my mom and dad sort of died in a car accident about four months ago. They didn't really care about me much anyway but I was sent to live with my Aunt and her newest boyfriend. But they didn't really want me. They heard about this Wickwood Manor they jumped on the chance to send me here. I've always been a pretty good student, had to be to stay on the soccer team. But none of that really matters to me anymore since the two people that I was trying to impress with that are dead. Sigh... why me?

this is who i am:Pretty talkative. Dylan will talk to to almost anyone and is pretty friendly. Confident but not egotistical. Tough Guy. He's alittle on the depressed side lately but he'll come around.. I think.

this is what i love:

o1. Soccer, well not as much anymore.
o2. My iPod
o3. Running
o4. Chicks

this is what i fear:

o1. Ignorance
o2. Vulnerability
o3. Deception
o4. Silence

Faces // Scary Kids Scaring Kids

this is me:
User Image

Vampires

悠 - 愛 莉 : Airi Yuu (Yuu Airi)

Hmm? Oh hi, you can call me Yuu-sama or Ai-chan (depending on who you are). I was born in 5000 BCE, making me over 2,000-years-old (appears 20).

this is my story
Who am I? Who am I?! My name is Airi, thank you very much! I was born in Japan thousands of years before it was the high tech country it is today. I have lived to see two milleniums, the invention of writing, and so much more. I am one of the oldest vampires in the world. Here I live in Wickwood because I have been in seclusion for some time (there are certain vampire hunters who wish to see me dead). Being among such young creatures, especially mortals, is so tempting. Headmaster Wickwood is keeping a close eye on me.
Matane for now, young one.

this is who i am: Sweet and balanced by being spoiled, extremely intelligent.

this is what i love:
o1. Japan
o2. Books
o3. Drinking from mortals - what could be better?

this is what i fear:
o1. Animal blood - disgusting
o2. Ignorant vampires
o3. Restrictions on my appetite

Suna no Oshiro // Kanon Wakeshima

this is me:

Ravin Black

What's up? you can call me Raye. I was born in 1700, making me 309 [I really look 18].

this is my story
Unknown...

this is who i am:Sweet, pretty much a loner, is loyal to the friends she has

this is what i love:
o1. Blood & mortals
o2. Darkness
o3. My privacy and solitude, thank you

this is what i fear:
o1. True death
o2. Some finding out my secret
o3. Cats

Eyes on Fire // Blue Foundation

this is me:
User Image

User Image

Kaline Meis Elise

HI HI you can call me Kally. I was born in1684, making me 325.

This is my Story
Kaline's parents were murdered by vampires, and she was to be changed instead of devoured. After awhile, her creator was destroyed, without her help and she ran. She's lived on her own, studying,learning, and sometimes training. She was later found by another kind vampires, Mr. and Mrs.Elise, who took her in. She is now sent to school to continue her vampire life.

This is who I Am: Shy and timid ,most of the time. Has random outburst randomly. Somewhat loner, but not hateful. Doesn't prefer to start fights, but can finish them. Smart, but dislikes school ,and their authority. Sarcastic, Likes to think to herself ,which sometimes makes her oblivious. Basically stays in her own mind/world

This is what I Love:
o1. Human blood
o2. Animals
o3. Flowers

This is what I Fear:
o1. Mr. Elise
o2. Crowds
o3. My secrets

The music stuck in my head:
Live Free or Let me Die - Skillet

This is Me:
User Image

User Image

Alexander Armand Thorn

Humor me you can call me Alex or Armand. I was born in 1425, making me 584 ((appears 19)).

this is my story
One of the oldest vampires in history, Alexander himself is not very well known but his family is. The Thorns were known for being the most brutal of vampires out there and showed no mercy to humans and vampires alike. Alexander was born weak as a child and was shut out from the world for a while because of it. His family crafted a formula for him to rapidly increase his strength because he was too young to suck blood. The formula worked but Alex was then the most violent of the clan. His parents, in order to claim him, sent him to the school in the hopes of taming him a bit for they feared that one day he would eventually turn on them.

this is who i am:Alex is rude, cold and distant. When he speaks it is very soft but you can hear the unexplainable hate in his voice. He is quick to burst out in violence.

this is what i love:
o1. A fight
o2. being secluded
o3. fresh blood from young girls no matter if they are human or vampire.

this is what i fear:
o1. being loved
o2. feeling any emotion towards a living thing
o3. completely losing himself at times.

Obscure // Dir en Grey

this is me:
User Image

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Go away... you can call me Ryan. I was born in 1628, making me 381 (I look about eighteen).

this is my story
Hunter was sent away by his pure blood parents because of his attitude. Which roughly translates as his extreme like of killing humans. Afraid he would ruin their "peaceful" home by exposing them, they sent him to a more structured environment, Wickwood. The only difference now is that they keep him from his prefered killing sprees. Although he occasionally disregards the rules...

this is who i am:He prefers to stay by himself away from others. He is intese, both in his actions and in his beliefs. Hunter doesn't like many people, even to his friends he seems distant, although he is extremly loyal.

this is what i love:
o1. Killing Humans
o2. Smell of Blood
o3. Music

this is what i fear:
o1. Crowds
o2. Fire
o3. Anything Sweet or Nice

Paralizer // Finger Eleven

this is me:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:25 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:56 pm
heart we can't start if we don't have anybody! Please join! heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm
heart boys pwease! crying heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 pm
((Come on boys join up!We don't bite...frequently ))

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:37 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:00 am
heart boys please or else we can't start! heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:08 am
((Come on guys this is a good Rp!Join!))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:39 am
heart crying somebody pwease crying heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:13 am
scream join or Alex will get you all in your sleep!!! XD xp  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash