Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Donating?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asian_Candy_Persuasion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:20 pm
how do you make a donation to your clan?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Tonight, we fly away so high...

In order to make a donation to our guild, you need to send a trade to the NSTG mule, There is a link near the bottom of the home page to the guild, just click on that and it will bring you right to the trading page 3nodding

Note: You will need a trading pass in order to make this trade, it can be bought in the market for 500 gaia gold.

-Shadow-

...Our first full moon sky

Edit - Sorry, I mis-read your question, but as for donating to clans, I am not sure how. Zomg isn't my strong-point sweatdrop

However, I will look into it 3nodding  

XxShadowxStalkerxX

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 am
Are you talking about clans that are located off the zOMG system (...to name a few popular ones: The Sisterhood of Gaia, The Knight's Templar, The League of Supergains, The Cerberus Brigade)? If so, go to the clan's thread (many can be searched using a keyword that's in the clan's name, if you've lost the link to the thread) and look for specific instructions for donating. Many will ask you to donate to a certain account (usually the clan's mule account), and they may request that when sending the trade to donate, you use a specific trade title.

If you're talking about donating to a crew formed in zOMG, I have never heard of that feature. I'll let you know if I receive any information relevant to this.

Misti  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 am
Thanks KittyKat! I was talking about clans located off the zOMG system. I'll try right donating right now. biggrin  

Asian_Candy_Persuasion

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff