Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Dont you hate it when members try to make there avi nude? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfphoenix76

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:30 pm
i seriously f'in hate that its too slutty  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 pm
well your really gonna hate the upcoming gaian birthday bash then. everyone is gonna be in their "birthday suits".  

azi-maj

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:03 pm
rofl lmao.

Honestly, I could care less.
It's their avi, let them do what they want. obviously gaia doesn't give two s'ts seeing as some of the items made on here are quite slutty. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

It's their avi, let them do what they want. obviously gaia doesn't give two s'ts seeing as some of the items made on here are quite slutty. whee

i always figured they made slutty clothes for slutty people. after all their avatar is a mini version of themselves. they have to have some way to express themselves. and also for cosplaying purposes.  

azi-maj

Nevermore of the Void

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 am
azi-maj
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

i always figured they made slutty clothes for slutty people. after all their avatar is a mini version of themselves. they have to have some way to express themselves. and also for cosplaying purposes.

okay........then am i evil? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:57 pm
azi-maj
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

not really though.
I dress my avi "slutty" some times because I just like the way it looks on the avi. I don't dress slutty or act slutty. Nor am I slut.
=/

Gaia is your home away from Reality, so you can dress your avi whatever way you think it looks good. That was the point of the site... at one point. stare The way you make it sound is that everyone who has their avi a certain way must mean they are like that in real life.. when it's usually the complete opposite.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

soupeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 pm
Nevermore of the Void
azi-maj
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

okay........then am i evil? xp

yeah you are... haha jk...
I think some people have dirty minds. Doesn't mean they are sluts in life. Others just think it looks cool. Yeah you may not want to be on here that day... I think my avvie looks ok... doesn't mean I'm a ninja in life (though I wish I was... that would be sweet), but I hate Naruto (big ninja influence...) Really when it comes down to it, they just dress how they like no matter really what influences them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
azi-maj
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

not really though.
I dress my avi "slutty" some times because I just like the way it looks on the avi. I don't dress slutty or act slutty. Nor am I slut.
=/

Gaia is your home away from Reality, so you can dress your avi whatever way you think it looks good. That was the point of the site... at one point. stare The way you make it sound is that everyone who has their avi a certain way must mean they are like that in real life.. when it's usually the complete opposite.

I agree I think people dress their avis so they look nice. I would never wear a dress in real life (except to Prom, etc) and I'm wearing a dress on my avi.  

Esme Eames

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:37 pm
I agree with you all. I think a person should be allowed to express their self. I don't mean to shoot you down wolf, but I dress as a dark knight, but it don't mean **** in real life(maybe). But this is how people express their individuality.

That is just my view on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 pm
Esme Eames
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
azi-maj
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

not really though.
=/

I agree I think people dress their avis so they look nice. I would never wear a dress in real life (except to Prom, etc) and I'm wearing a dress on my avi.

ditto with the dress thing.

IF anything my avi shows my insecurity I have in real life... and that's about it XD  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

mitsuki-ten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 am
It's okay when s/he is a noob and they don't have enough gold for a new shirt,so the run around in their undies.But for the people who spend thousands of gold to get items that glitch them COMPLETLY NUDE,that is very wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 am

I think people who do it because they think its clever or mean it in such a way as to be stupid really shouldn't be on gaia in general. I like how my avi looks, yeah I tried to go for a semi nakedness but I like how my avi looks this way. Actually the them I was going for was a common theme, The slave, but eh whatever.

Angel Amadeo

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm
"What is the color of Night?"

Bah. I'd wear a mask exactly like this one in reality if I could ever make one, along with the gauntlets and and cloak. I dress my avatar the way I would if I ever could in reality.

"Welcome home."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image
wow this is stupid i mean if they want their avis like that then they can its their choice.
thats the reason it has some clothes when they do it cause its a pg13 site.
so....
User Image

Sera Kyoi

Trismegustis

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:41 am
I'm completely fine with it. What I'm NOT completely fine with is the people who aren't GOOD at making their avatars seem naked. I mean, if they wanna put effort into it, fine, but when I see newbies running around in their underwear, I just wanna say "Why? Your avatar CAME with items. Wear something for pity's sake."  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff