Submit

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Those animal abuse commercials where there is sad music playing and the dogs are looking at the camera with the sadest eyes and the cats look like their eyes are tearing up. T^T I cry everytime those commercials come on. Thats why I want to work for those companies so I can save those animals and cuddle them so they will always be loved!! I would adopt like 50 of them from the shelter. xD

HAVE YOU SEEN THE ONE WITH THE DALMATION THATS PRACTICALLY SKIN AND BONES?!?!?!?!??!

It was so terrible. WHY ARE HUMANS SO....SO....INHUMANE?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:14 pm
It really is hard to see some of the horrible things that people do to animals (well and each other too.) I breaks my heart to see suffering, especially if I'm unable to do anything about it.

No one person can save the world, but at least we can do things to help and be a part of the solution instead of the problem.

I volunteer at the humane society, donate money when I can, try to either adopt or find homes for "unadoptable" cats, write to politicians about animal welfare issues, educate those around me, avoid buying fur products, buy humanely raised animal products whenever possible...

It can't stop people from being horrible but every little bit helps.  

Anlina
Captain

Mayuki Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:31 pm
My little brother cries everytime he sees those. I try not to cry normally I get really angry and then go on the computer and dontate. sweatdrop I'm really really bad when it comes to animals and donating, my fiance says I have to cut back a bit, exspcially since we're about to have a baby.
Yeah, I just saw that one tonight. I'm not much of a dog person but I hate it when any animal, weather it be furry or scaly, is abused or mistreated.
I'm going to start volutering at my local humane society. Again my fiance not too keen on that. He's afraid I'll come home with a new cat everytime I go. Lol. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:05 am
I truly hate seeing things like that. Animal abuse is cruel and wrong. People who do things like that usually have grown up in sick, abusive homes, so it's likely that they'll do that later on in life. But even still, that's no excuse for harming other living organisms, i.e. animals.  

Recohn

Dapper Smoker

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

NightWolvesCry

Friendly Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 pm
Speaking of that I just watched a bunch of Animal Cops shows.
I know i used to want to be an animal cop but now i want to be a vet. tech.
It really is sad what the people do to the animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:39 pm
Anothe thing I hate is animal testing. I mean, I know they are trying to help the human race, but its still cruel. I mean, some of the ways are....Terrible!

User Image
User Image

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

Venuslady

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:31 am
Jeepers, Deranged Spirit.... isn't that pic enough to give anyone the CREEPS? I don't understand how anyone can be THAT cruel. I hope that little guy found a good home. I always was of the mindset that having a pet is like having a CHILD, and since I myself can't have kids, my cats are my "kids". - they just have 4 feet and meow! 4laugh You're supposed to LOVE them, not hurt them! Besides, they can't speak for themself, so it's up to us....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm
Oh my god thoose commercials are so sad!Ialways cry when they come on. crying  

littlekitti41096

Master babybug_13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 pm
Anlina
It really is hard to see some of the horrible things that people do to animals (well and each other too.) I breaks my heart to see suffering, especially if I'm unable to do anything about it.

No one person can save the world, but at least we can do things to help and be a part of the solution instead of the problem.

I volunteer at the humane society, donate money when I can, try to either adopt or find homes for "unadoptable" cats, write to politicians about animal welfare issues, educate those around me, avoid buying fur products, buy humanely raised animal products whenever possible...

It can't stop people from being horrible but every little bit helps.

My 4-H group volunteers at the The Second Chance Ranch animal shelter. (I mostly work with cats) We raise money for them and sometimes show the cats. PArt of our group, called the Travel Group, are raising money do go to another shelter around the US and help there. We've been to Kanab Utah, Sherwood Oregon, and we're planning to go to Hawaii the next trip.

In my Cat Guild I have pictures of a couple of The Second Chance Ranch cats.  
An abnormal love of cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games