Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Suggestions
An official "post-your-online-console-handle" thread?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yeah!
  No.
View Results

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Okay, so we have an Official IM thread, and one for social networking sites.

But there's still no love for people who play online on consoles. I'm sure there's quite a few Suites members that have Xbox Live and PS3 Network accounts. (I left out Wii Friend Codes, due to the fact that they vary from game to game, and would get confusing to list them all.)

So, how about an official thread for posting your online console handles?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:35 am
Hm i'll see what i can do. We don't want to many threads floating around that's all -.-;

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 am
Ok ,so, I have conversed with the rest of Crew and have been informed that the social networking thread has a section for online consoles.
So why don't you find the thread and post it in there <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:40 pm
The last time I tried using the Suites search engine, it wasn't working. I think that something like an IM thread should be tagged onto another sticky, and listed there. It would make it easier to find, update and maintain.

The only issue would be trolls using it for spam, but since the vast majority of those use spambots a simple (at) (dot) will work.  

Supertheory

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:16 pm
It's currently linked in the Official Links thread in the Resources subforum. But I believe it will also go in the uber sticky when that is made. :3

I'm pretty peeved about the search thing not working after some people got together and paid millions of gold for it. D:<  
Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games