How much does your cat pee?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anlina
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 am
If you use clumping litter, how big are the pee clumps?

My two cats who use the litter box consistently produce pee clumps that are maybe the size of a tennis ball.

Cajun, who uses the box but who also has peed on the bed, couch and laundry pile, is producing clumps that are about the size of a golf ball.

I'm thinking there may be a urinary tract issue here, since that seems like a very small amount of pee at a time, but then it's possible that she just has a smaller bladder because she she's a very small cat.

So do your larger cats produce more pee, and if you've had a cat with urinary issues have you noticed a corresponding change in the amount they are peeing each time? Does anyone have a healthy cat who uses the box but pees very small amounts at a time?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 am
Vinnie pees about nine thousand times a day, sometimes as small as a quarter. It's very weird. He's never peed outside the box, it's just as if he goes as soon as he feels -anything- in his bladder.  

Moonblossom

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0

Gutsy Taiyaki

Pup

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm
Etna kitty pees a river. She holds it all day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:51 pm
MY cat pee a lot, but he doesnt want to pee inside the house, he want at the yard..LOLZ  

athena 0f hearts

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Simply A Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Agent Crab
Etna kitty pees a river. She holds it all day.

My cat will not hold it. If she has a full or half-full bladder, she'll run to the litter box and pee till she goes dry.

Since she does this, the pee clumps vary in size.

I also have a question: Why do cats always have to dig in their litter box, and when they're done, spray the litter over the mess and all over the place?

Sorry if it's dumb. redface  
An abnormal love of cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff