Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Virtual Hollywood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

georgecat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:07 pm
I have visited Virtual Holllywood and been told that I am to received gifts from Hunter, etc. How does one get these items? I have checked my inventory and so far nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image

It has been a long time since I did it, but you are supposed to talk to some of the NPCs in the area and they give it to you.
User Image

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Avzel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm
The last time I checked, Virtual Hollywood's quests were disabled...you can no longer get items from the NPCs, as that promotion expired. (It was for MTV's Hollywood Hills, yeek.) However, if you look through the announcements, you should still be able to get a mocha tracksuit and rhinestone sandals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm
Virtual Hollywood forum - scroll to bottom of first post to see links for top, bottom and shoes.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mtv/mtv-s-virtual-hollywood/t.35186979/

Also tektek.org still has the quest link to get the beaded emerald halter dress.  

Avzel

DragaDuVrangr

3,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:59 am
If you cant get the items from the NPC's or a quest then you can buy the items in the marketplace. MTV quest items are very cheap. But the MTV store items, like the friendship bracelet, are a little pricy. Hope this helps.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games