Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Hallo!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RistinD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:40 pm
Hiya folks. I'm RistinD, and I'm new to the guild. My friend Mercenaryx2070 convinced me to join....and by "convinced" I mean she kept badgering--I mean reminding!--me to join. I'm a 23 year old english major....so that probably means I'll be working in retail for the rest of my life.

So...that'd be me. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:14 pm
gonk
Oh come on... I suggested it like once or twice..
But I'm glad that you're here anyway... Tart..  

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

Hiawaffa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:05 pm
Nice to meet ya  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 pm
@ Hiawaffa: Nice to meet you too!! blaugh  

RistinD

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 am
Howdy fellow indebted one! Dance with me in our field of student loan repayment-- we shall dance until we are very old and they come for us at the nursing home to collect our debt. Then we will fire up the rockets we have so cleverly mounted on our wheelchairs.

And oh crap, hitting a wall might hurt, wouldn't it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm
LAWLS!!!! Thats great! So THATS what happens to mad scientists when they get old---they attach rocket boosters to their wheelchairs and smash themselves into walls......

Sounds like a great way to go!! mrgreen

So what piece of paper have you gotten or will you get for your years of repayment? I'm an english major. THAT means I'ma gonna work in McDonalds for the rest of my life. {Insert double-thumbs up here}

{Insert inconsolable sobbing here} crying  

RistinD

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:27 am
RistinD
LAWLS!!!! Thats great! So THATS what happens to mad scientists when they get old---they attach rocket boosters to their wheelchairs and smash themselves into walls......

Sounds like a great way to go!! mrgreen

So what piece of paper have you gotten or will you get for your years of repayment? I'm an english major. THAT means I'ma gonna work in McDonalds for the rest of my life. {Insert double-thumbs up here}

{Insert inconsolable sobbing here} crying

My bachelor's is in psychology. It's nice for lining hamster cages with. I'm working on my MBA currently, sort of the "sensible" job getting degree to help me pay off my old debt (theoretically). I understand your woes well. There are a lot of places you can go with a psychology degree on a masters or doctoral level-- on the bachelor's level.... eh...

See ya at McDs, I'll use my MBA to get that shiny badge of "shift manager" and I shall lord over you while you're working the fryer and assert my authority every chance I get. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA ha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 am
hi !
welcome to the guild. it´s a great place just look around i´m sure you will like it.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games