Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Aquarium issues...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foxtrotblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 pm
i have a few items in my aquarium, like backgrounds, that i recently received but am unable to select. all i have in said aquarium are two of the three starter fish- the goldfish and the pointy one. i can't put the other goldfish in for some reason, nor can i put in the background i just received from the daily chance- please help me, my fish deserve better!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:21 am
The only thing I can assume is you are trying to place them in your aquarium from your main inventory rather than the fish tank inventory.
If you visit your aquarium you will find a drop down arrow in the top left hand corner. This will open up your aquarium inventory. You then go to the relevant section backgrounds/fish/decorations etc and drag and drop the item into your tank.
If however this is what you have been trying to do and are still not having any success you may need to contact a mod to get your tank fixed.  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items