Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
WordBump Bachelor Credits and other Gaia related questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm
A couple of questions please

The Bachelor Credits that I have been winning on WordBump, what and where are they useful for, is it worth keeping them??

Are all the extras for the aquarium in Gaia cash from the main shop??, only I want to make a fairly nice one and cant buy anything with my limited gold it seems, marketplace prices seem very high

Does anyone bother with the slots??, seems like a bit of a have to me, like I imagine the real ones probably are  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 am
The batchelor credits can be exchanged for a few items of clothing from the H&R Wesley store. Although if I remember correctly you do need an awful lot of them.
They have decided to make all the aquarium items only avilable through gaia cash however you can get many of the cheaper decorations through daily chance and the goldfish and cuttlefish are fairly cheap too.
As for the slots, I used to play them a lot when I first started. Never hit the big prizes but normally ends up with more that what I started with. If you good at blackjack though it tends to givea better return rate.
If you want some free tokens-give this thread a try:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14407659  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:52 am
Thanks for the help. Very complete and straightforward. I'll go take a look at your aquarium like it suggests I guess. Be cool to see what we can make of them.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games