Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Sending "Meet me" messages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumn Evenstar

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 pm
This is probably a dumb question but how do you send a message? for example; meet me in Rally. How is that done and do you choose the friends it goes to or does it go to everybody on your friend list and does it stay on their page as long as you are in rally or is there a certain time frame? This is a lot I know. Maybe somebody an help. Thanks a bunch. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:14 am
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

Hello. whee

To send a message to a friend, go to My Gaia --> Friends. Another screen will appear with your friend's names on the page. If you look at the headers, it will give you the option of "PrivateMsg". Click that, and it will give you something similar to an e-mail. Type your message into it, then press "submit".

For the multiple people question, it only goes to the people's usernames you have put into the "Username" box.

Another way to get to the private message place is go to Me Gaia --> Mail --> Inbox. You'll see all the mail you've gotten (unless you deleted it). On the headers, you'll see an option saying "New". Hover your mouse over it, and it will give you the option of PrivateMsg or text message. click on the private message, type in the usernames you want to submit to, and fill out your message and send.

Hope this helped. 3nodding

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

iToxicMoon

Autumn Evenstar

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:03 pm
Thank you so much. Yes. It was the answers that I wanted and had such a hard time getting. Thanks again! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:51 pm
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

hehe no problem. Glad I could help. 3nodding

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

iToxicMoon

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff