Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply MAIN Forum!!!
QUESTION OF THE DAY!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read the warrior Books?
  Yes!
  No.
View Results

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:38 am
These questions are easy, so all you should be worrying about is answering it first! Here is question 1:

Have you read the Warrior books?
CYELSI

What is your favorite color?
FEATHERTAIL14

Like cheese?
CYELSI

4laugh Like my guild? 4laugh Rate it from 1-10 10 being the best twisted
CHEEZ AND PIKKLES

What is your favorite animal?
CHEEZ AND PIKKLES

Ever heard of the band Coldplay?
CHEEZ AND PIKKLES / PANKORA

Alright... how about the Killers? My favorite band? Ever heard of them? xp
LILLYPOOL

Ever read Detective Conan? The best manga ever?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:01 pm
Umm as I have no clue what those are I'm going to guess that the answer, for me at least, is no. Mind telling me about them??  

Cyelsi

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Cyelsi
Umm as I have no clue what those are I'm going to guess that the answer, for me at least, is no. Mind telling me about them??

OK! and yea, I forgot to say, most of these are opinion questions, no right or wrong.

Any way, they are about cats. Don't let this get you discouraged, they are the best books I have ever read. When I told my teacher about these books, she immediately turned her back on them JUST because they were about cats crying . Also, something that is very misjudged, all of the cats have compound names, but that is for a very precise reason. All of the cats have a ranking, kit (newborn), Paw(apprentice), when you are a warrior, the first part of your name is attached to many other words. EX:

Sunkit (a new born cat)
Sunpaw (an apprentice)
Sun__ (Warrior. Warrior names are various. This cat could be Suntail, Sunstorm, Sunclaw, Sunstripe, Sunear, Sunfang, Suntooth, anything really.)
Sunstar (A leader of a clan. Not all cats go this far, most just stay as Warriors)

There are 5 clans; ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and StarClan. StarClan is kind of like what we humans call 'Heaven', where cats go when they die and they believe that the Warriors of StarClan watch them where ever the cats go and keep them safe from the Twolegs (humans) and other dangers, including other rival Clans.

That is probably the best I can do without going so far as to start talking about Plot-Lines, but I know it isn't much. You really should read them! Ask Cheez and pikkles.... prehaps feathertail, also. I saw her in a Warriors Guild, so i would think that she has read the Warrior books, also in that her name is the name of one of the best Warriors eva...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:16 pm
I've heard of them, but I haven't read them. They sound interesting, though. Other good books starring cats are Tailchaser's Song, Cat House, and The Book of Night With Moon. I'm a sucker for anthropomorphic animal stories xd  

edward_sledge

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm
I READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, my username "feathertail" is an actual cat in the warriors series. There are 3 series in it all, actually. There's the first, just the normal Warriors series (6 books). Then there's Warriors, the new prophecy (6 books). Last, there is Warriors, the power of three (so far, only 4). I read them all, except for the last book of the 3rd series.

((aren't i obsessed with the warriors? xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Feathertail14
I READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, my username "feathertail" is an actual cat in the warriors series. There are 3 series in it all, actually. There's the first, just the normal Warriors series (6 books). Then there's Warriors, the new prophecy (6 books). Last, there is Warriors, the power of three (so far, only 4). I read them all, except for the last book of the 3rd series.

((aren't i obsessed with the warriors? xd )

Hah... your obsessed... I have read every one that has came out and I have gone the web kite a billion times and I hive given myself a warrior name a million times over, and I WAS TOTALLY FREAKING OUT when I leared that they wren't going to make a Warriors movie because... well I can't remember why, BUT I WAS FREAKIN FREAKIN OUT

The sight
Dark River
Eclipse
Outcast
and Long Shadows

There are 5 out! biggrin  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm
YAY!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!!!! i just like reading  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:31 pm
You haven't read Long Shadows yet? Whoa... some Warrior fan you are twisted (jk jk jk jk)  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 am
HEY!!!!!!!!! I hadn't had the chance to go get the books. i'm really busy at my house.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 pm
I know, I was just kidding.

It finally says Jaypaw's warrior name in that book! Yay!!  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:14 pm
but Jaypaw isn't becoming a warrior. He's the one who is becoming a medicine cat. Hollypaw and Lionpaw and becoming warriors.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:16 pm
*smacks her own fore head* Duh! I meant medicine cat name, sorry!  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm
its alright. by the way, what's with the whole 100 gold that you posted in the beginning?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:14 pm
I don't know, I was bored? I WANTED POSTS!! No, jk, I don't know. Hm... better post up a new question, huh?  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:24 pm
kinda. there really isn't anymore to talk about this question. xd  
MAIN Forum!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items