Reply Extended Discussion
The WBC.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stroke my beard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Have you guys heard about the Westboro Baptist Church?
They're an anti-gay organization.
They piss me off soooo much.
I was doing research on Matthew Shepard, and then I heard something about these guys and how they went to his funeral and started protesting against gays. I went on their website after reading a Wiki article about them and I listened to the meanings of all their protest signs. They're the hugest, most homophobic dumbasses on the face of Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
they're the stupidest people ever

sorry I couldn't really think of a totally serious answer

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

fortunes arc
Crew

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:49 am
ew is that with the scary chick being interviewed?
gonk she is like GOD MADE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALA

and she was on tyra banks  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 pm
I heard about them &&watched an interview a few months back. I kind of want to drive a giant flaming rainbow pitchfork through their chests or something.

Are they the people that protest at soldiers' funerals, too?

faint old rhyme
Crew

stroke my beard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 pm
livexitxup0
I heard about them &&watched an interview a few months back. I kind of want to drive a giant flaming rainbow pitchfork through their chests or something.

Are they the people that protest at soldiers' funerals, too?

Yup.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 pm
"I think it's preposterous that they're even allowed to do things such as protest at soldier's funerals. Absolutely ridiculous. Despite their beliefs, everyone has a right to their privacy. Hating a person - or a group of people for their actions - does not give them the right to bring such mental torture over friends and family of the dead soldiers.

They also are prejudiced against Muslims, Jews, blacks, and many other religions/beliefs/races. That doesn't bother me - I'm no stranger to people not liking you before they even meet you. But keep that stuff at home. Protest to yourselves. Rant in a livejournal. Dislike whomever the hell you want, but don't try to ruin other people's lives because of that.

A few quotes from the wikipedia...

'Westboro is also anti-Catholic, claiming that the Roman Catholic Church is a "f**" church and that a third of Catholic priests are active homosexuals, seducing helpless children and women;...'

'In the section about Jews the WBC FAQ states: "...the only true Jews are Christians. The rest of the people who claim to be Jews aren't, and they are nothing more than typical, impenitent sinners ... the vast majority of Jews support fags. In fact, it is the official policy of Reformed Jews to support same-sex marriage.'

'On January 22, 2008 they announced they will be picketing at Heath Ledger's funeral.[34]

On February 14, 2008 they announced that they would picket at the funerals, memorials, and vigils of students killed in the Northern Illinois University shooting.[35][36]'

These people disgust me. It's getting to the point where I'm starting to think that they're doing it just for the attention.
"  

kinkathon

masked_innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:14 pm
I'm not interested in politics xp  
Extended Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items