Reply An abnormal love of cats
CATS: the musical

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jannyloujanjan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:57 pm
Has anyone seen CATS: the musical? I have in the theater and I also have the DVD. I love it!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:21 am
I've had it since... well, I can't remember not having it, so a long time. On VHS, not DVD, but w/e. I go through these periods of watching it non-stop for days. During these periods mom refers to the TV as the "All Cats Channel". razz
I can't believe so many people DON'T like it! gonk When the school system had it as the summer musical, one reporter or whatever he was who saw it said it "had no plot". stare Even though it REPEATS what the plot is several times! All these cats meet once a year to determine which cat gets to be reborn, so all these cats basically plead their case as to why it should be them. How difficult is that?  

LovelyLadyBast

Jannyloujanjan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:46 pm
Not so difficult at all!!! I saw it on DVD which I own then for Christmas a few yeaers back my sis-in-law got tickets. We both went. It was awesome!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:57 am
I saw it on PBS once and I had recorder it on VHS.... loved it!  

Venuslady

ElevenPacestotheLeft

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:55 pm
i dont think it looks interesting but i have not seen it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:02 pm
The first time I saw "Cats" was at the Winter Garden Theater in NYC. It was fantastic. I have the DVD and the soundtrack, and I see it every time it comes to town (I live in Texas now).

My favorite song is "Mr. Mistoffelees" (YouTube Video HERE).

And we all say:
Oh! Well I never! Was there ever
A cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees!  

Alice Dormouse

Lyca_Watyre

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 am
I absolutely love it. I've never seen it live but I have the dvd and the soundtrack.
My favorite song has to be between, the Peaks and the Policles, or that one about Growltiger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:36 pm
I have the DVD, and I used to go to sleep to it. You have some cool dreams when you do that! whee  

El Diosa de la Tigre

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ravenmichiru

Rainbow Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 am
It was the first piece of professional musical theater I ever saw. It's still one of my favorites. I own the VHS, but I felt it never really captured the feel of the live action show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 pm
I went to see it at the american music theater in Pennsilvania. I liked the ending!  

peachy piie_x

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
An abnormal love of cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items